Titan Comic Guides corrections / maintenance

Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

Denyer

Titan Comic Guides corrections / maintenance

Post by Denyer »

&quot wrote:in the entry for Titan entry for issue 9 the detail are copied from 8, it should read:

This issue also consists of two reprinted strips of IDW material, pages 16-22 of issue 3 of the Prequel comic, and pages 16-22 of issue 3 of Beast Wars: The Gathering.
Corrected.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

That reminds me, I was supposed to check if I'd gone wrong on the page count for issue 2 of Origin or if it really did have 23 wondefully drawn and written pages...
inflatable dalek

In a amazing show of ineptitude my claim that Unicron has never before threatened Earth in the issue 19 notes is complete bollocks, as even I point out a few paragraphs lower down when I mention his earlier stint as the star of Bethlehem. So this:
This is the first time Unicron has ever directly threatened Earth, surprisingly enough. He does fly right past Saturn on his way into the Solar System, but it might be too big for him (and Mars could well be on the other side of the Sun in its orbit, still leaving Earth as the closest solid planet).
Should become:
On his way to Earth unicron flies past Saturn. It might be too big for him (and Mars could well be on the other side of the Sun in its orbit, still leaving Earth as the closest solid planet).
I could try taking a pic of the issue 20 cover without the free gift obscuring three quarters of it, but can't guarentee the quality (for consistency with the others if nothing else. The Grimlock pencil case is probably interesting enough to be included as a extra pic link in the text of the review though). If it works though I might try it with the next issue pages showing different covers as well...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Fixed.

Megatron: Origin has 22 / 22 / 21 / 24 pages over the series by my count. How does that break down into reprints?
inflatable dalek

I've buggered up somewhere to get 23 pages for the second issue then, will rework it out in the mourning.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I've just spotted a character not listed in the site while reading the Saga of the Allspark TPB.

Transformers Magazine #5 (Ironhide). After the flashback panel where Ironhide and team brings down the Decepticon base and discovers Swindle, an Autobot that resembles Longview can be seen, being supported by Bumper and Slipstream.