Regarding Hyatt Room Reservations At OTFCC 2004

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bombshell

Regarding Hyatt Room Reservations At OTFCC 2004

Post by Bombshell »

Quoted from tfw2005.com
As the Transformers world already knows by now, the Hyatt hotel is no longer the location of OTFCC 2004 as previously planned. There was some confusion on whether or not the Hyatt would cancel the rooms in the OTFCC block that had been reserved for convention attendees.

Thanks to cleazer of our 2005 Boards, we have a definite answer on what the Hyatt is doing for those who had made room reservations. You can find the quote below:

Although that event will no longer take place at the Hotel, we will continue to hold your current room reservation, subject to all applicable hotel policies, unless you contact us to cancel or change your reservation.

So for those of you who reserved rooms and thought they may be cancelled automatically -- such is not the case. If you're looking to spend your nights in a different hotel than the Hyatt, and you have reservations already, you may want to call the hotel and take care of things now before you get stuck with a bill that won't be refunded. You can call this number to cancel your reservation. 1-800-633-7313
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Bombshell... In reference to the hotels, I received this letter directly from the Hyatt.

Hyatt Regency O'Hare
At O'Hare Int'l. Airport
9300 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
River Road at Kennedy Expressway
Rosemont, IL 60018 USA
Telephone: 847.696.1234
FAX: 847.698.0139

April 1, 2004

Re: 3H Productions, Inc.; The Official Transformers Collector's Convention 2004

Dear Mr *********:

I am writing to notify you that the Official Transformers Collector's Convention 2004 will no longer be held at the Hyatt REgency O'Hare (the "Hotel") on July 30-August 1, 2004.

Our records indicate that you have reserved guest accommodations at the Hotel in connection with the Official Transformers Collector's Convention. Although that event will no longer take place at the Hotel, we will continue to hold your current room reservation, subject to all applicable hotel policies, unless you contact us to cancel or change your reservation.

Please direct all questions regarding the new venue for this event to Mr. Glen Hallit, 25 West ham Circle, North Chili, N.Y. 14514.

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you at the Hyatt Regency O' Hare.

In the Spirit of Hyatt Hospitality,

Jay DellaVecchia
Senior Executive Assistant Manager
Rooms Division

At least they were still holding the rooms for people, but I haven't called yet to see if they had charged me for it or not, I'd have to check my credit card statements again..
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
Garand

Post by Garand »

As far as I know, they have not charged for them yet. I reserved 2 rooms, and haven't seen a charge on my card for them yet.