Evac-uating Scorponok?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Treadshot A1

Evac-uating Scorponok?

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I finally got an Evac, simply cos i don't like Blackout as much. I haven't got Scorpy, and was wondering if Scorponok could combine with Evac. Any help would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I don't have Evac, but if you show me a pic of his bottom I'll be able to tell you.
SPOILER! (select to read)
Wow. That doesn't sound dirty at all. Please, no pictures of arses. Not even that Maxim girl whom everyone was all about on account of her booty, a few years back, whose name I forget. I specifically mean the bottom of his helicopter mode.
Civ

Post by Civ »

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthrea ... light=evac

Technically, it looks as though Scorpy can indeed be placed inside Evac's rear cage. All they seem to have done is slightly remold the head and hands while replacing Scorpy with a lifeboat gun while recoloring Blackout.
I believe you're referring to Vida Guerra
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
numbat

Post by numbat »

I can't image they'd have altered the mould and rotor feature to the extent that Deluxe Scorpy can no longer combine with it.

If you take a look at the underside in copter mode, there should be a peg with a hexagonal slot, and a pin inside, located between the folded feet and just infront of the cage. When you press the button on the tail, this peg should rotate with the rotors. If that's present and working, I'd expect you should be able to join Scorpy with the mould (there should also be two solid pegs on the legs towards the middle of the coptor body - in total, Scorpy connects to these three points. However, thos two pegs are not as important, given the rotor feature!)

Good luck!

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah. It makes sense that it would still work. One word of advice to you though. I'd keep one of the clear rubber-band tie dealies that came with either figure as Scorponok doesn't like to stay in place and you kinda have to band him on.
Civ, you're 100% correct. That girl did have a fine booty she did.