[CUSTOM] Pyrocron (classics Cliffjumper custom) huge pics

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
*BARRAGE*

Pyrocron (classics Cliffjumper custom) huge pics

Post by *BARRAGE* »

this is my first custom TF- so be gentle

His name is Pyrocron- a decepticon with psychic abilities (pyrokinesis and mind control primarily)...

his chestplate/roof/windshield got broke off after Runamoks punch gimmick went off and sent him on a 5 1/2 tumble back to earth from my shelves... but i think i compensated fairly well...

mythology/alterations coming soon...

Cliffjumper and Pyrocrons alt modes

Pyrocrons robot mode

Pyrocron takes control of Cliffy's feeble mind

Cliffy's death pic and Pyrocron crushing a john tesh looking human coming soon!
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

the figure:
i first shaved off cliffjumpers facial features (nose, chin, mouth, horns) and used ametallic sharpie to color over the newly made faceplate. after some advice from clay on removing the paint (thanks clay!) i used the sticker from a cybertron toy (the lil' collectors stickers that came with the maps) and put that on his leg... that night he took his fall, and i decided not to paint him, but leave him basic red...

i evened up the arms that used to end in the roof/windshield and turned those into a purely aesthetic shoulder gaurd type addition...

the big claw is the legs from a "starwars: phantom menace" destroyer droid- the sword is from cybertron Scrapmetal- the "fire" is from a spiderman figure (pumpkin jack, i think- i've had it for some years now- it's been in my Gi Joe box for a while...)

Mythology:

"your body can be burnt- and your mind can be stolen!"

Pyrocron used to be a simple minded brawler, until he found a strange device that turned out to be a remnant of Unicron's mental processors. After toying with the item, he found himself becoming more and more intelligent- driving him to take the device to several Decepticon scientists in efforts to weaponize the item. The end result was a slightly sentient drone that hovers over Pyrocron until it is commanded to attach itself to Pyrocron's arm- giving the Decepticon the ability to control fire and take control of other Transformers minds. In his alt mode- he uses his pyrokinesis and mental powers to disguise his faction and appear as a burning wreck with endangered survivors to attract helpful Autobots- so he can control their feeble minds and use them to his own twisted will!

str: 8
int: 10
spd: 6
end: 7
rnk: 4
crg: 6
fpr: 10
skl: 7
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Clay

Re: Pyrocron (classics Cliffjumper custom) huge pics

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Xstarscreamx
his chestplate/roof/windshield got broke off after Runamoks punch gimmick went off and sent him on a 5 1/2 tumble back to earth from my shelves... but i think i compensated fairly well...

Super glue is useful stuff.

I like the use of accessories, especially the claw thing. Where did that come from? I cannot read the post I am replying to.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

it smashed into three pieces... i would have attached it if i could... it kind of bugs me- but i think i side stepped it well enough with his bio... possibly
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Clay

Post by Clay »

Classics Cliffjumpers aren't expensive... it might be perfectly feasible to just get another one for a replacement part.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

$14.99-11.99 around my parts... too much for a single part (i don't like Cliffy much anyway- even though i had one as a kid)- i'm cool with it... and i'm making a little spark accessory...

i forgot to mention that his sword stows under his shin panel in his alt mode so that he can carry his weapon... how'd you like his story? i came up with it on the fly...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD