Transformers #27 Preview

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

Transformers #27 Preview

Post by zigzagger »

Transformers #27 preview is up @ Comics Continuum.
StarscreamX
Protoform

Post by StarscreamX »

I'm guessing Brawl's "Spotter" is probably either Blast Off or Vortex but part of me is really hoping it's Banzai Tron and that the fact that the Combaticons are supposed to be highly trained psychotic agents of the Decepticon Secret Service and not morons who work for pathetic humans is finally going to be acknowledged

Prowl may be a total bastard but you've got to hand it to him, he's also pretty bad ass here. Though why is Streetwise being written as a dumb ass in this arc? Is Costa trying to do some kind of "Buddy cop" thing here, with the cold, methodical Prowl being the "Wise old cop" and Streetwise being the "Hot headed rookie".

Screw it, from this point on I'm going to imagine that Prowl sounds like Morgan Freeman :swirly:
Decepticons forever!

Across the universe...the dead will rise :devil:

The secrets of the Universe reveal themselves to those who listen

Nobody likes you when you're dead
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

Anyone else finding Cahills art, while decent, tends to get confused when action is involved? That bit with the building collapsing just doesnt look right, and in the last issue, the car ramming scene seemed off to me.

Other than that, theres a lot of page/ Panel wastage going on here. Vintage IDW. But I did like Prowls remark about Perceptor. That made me smile.

Obviously this is the weaker of the 2 stories that are going on. Its not that its really any worse written, but as a plot it seems so small compared to whats going on with Galvatron. I feel they may have been better served doing this one first THEN tying up into Chaos but I'm sure they have a reason for running both at the same time. I'm guessing they link up at the end. Or not. Its IDW, who knows.