"Easy" Alternators/Binaltech?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Gouki

"Easy" Alternators/Binaltech?

Post by Gouki »

So. I can no longer buy Binaltech. Even I can find the ones I wanted, I have discovered that out of the the three I have, I can only actually transform one of them from Car to Robot and back again. That one being Dead End.

I cannot transform Grimlock or Alert. I can almost get there. Almost. But, yeah, so I've given up... unless!

What are some Alternators/Binaltech that transform as easily/easier than/only slightly harder than Dead End (and yes, Sunstreaker, I know of him)?
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Clay

Post by Clay »

You might look into getting a Sideswipe. It's the same basic mold as Dead End, but it's probably the most noticeable different between a mold and remold in the line.

Mazdas (Meister and Shockwave) snap back together pretty easily, too. There's nothing challenging about the Jeep, and I know several people that think the GT mold is the easiest and most intuitive figure of the whole line (not my opinion, though). Hope that helps!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

For me, the easiest were always the RX-8 and the S2000 moulds. The Jeep moulds aren't that tough either.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

The S2000 molds are a bit fiddly when it comes to assembling the legs, but the RX-8 is child's play. Silverstreak(the Subaru) uses an extremely similar transmech to the RX-8, so you could consider that, too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]