GI Joe vs. Transformers #4

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Sir Auros

GI Joe vs. Transformers #4

Post by Sir Auros »

This is really a great series, and yes, I'll admit that it does indeed put Dreamwave to shame (although the DW Joe/TF crossover is VERY good too). The premise is rather cookie-cutter, but it's fun and it works. Everyone's very much in character, so for being a crossover, that's pretty nice.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

who'da thunk gears and brawn as trubble bubbles? Much less Bludd's death in such a way? I'd always wondered what would happen if you were still inside a transformer when it transformed... heheheheh
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Did he die? I took it as he was just screaming like the wimp he is when he realized the robot was no longer under his control and trapped him in the cockpit.
Skywarp18
Protoform

Post by Skywarp18 »

i think hes just stuck in the cockpit
Strike when the enemy isnt looking.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

It's almost the exact same plot as the first Dreamwave series. Instead of Spike trying to stop the nuking it's GiJoe.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Did he die? I took it as he was just screaming like the wimp he is when he realized the robot was no longer under his control and trapped him in the cockpit.

I don't know. The change in the scream sounds a lot like he's been crushed inside the cockpit. Hopefully, it'll be clarified by the end. If he's not seen again, I'm assuming he got smooshed.

I actually like this series a lot. Devil's due knows how to put a story together.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Blaster
It's almost the exact same plot as the first Dreamwave series.
...only well-written.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Originally posted by Denyer
...only well-written.

Haha! That made my day! :)

It'll be cool next issue for they forshadowed in this issue that Devastator will make a grand appearance. They also hinted at a Starscream/Destro alliance to take on Megatron/Cobra Commander. It's lookin' better and better.

I also noticed that Cobra Commander released Megatron from his alt mode with a switch on his belt. You guys think that he still has control over him in a way? :confused:
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Denyer
...only well-written.

Well there is that. But the fact they just had a story line like this it makes it kinda dull.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
I also noticed that Cobra Commander released Megatron from his alt mode with a switch on his belt. You guys think that he still has control over him in a way? :confused:

If Cobra Commander is smart he will still have control over him! :D
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
If Cobra Commander is smart he will still have control over him! :D

Thats a big if.:p
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

there's a problem with that switch. we've all seen that he can trap him in his alt mode, but... what good will that do him if megs doesn't fire, and just lets him get slagged? that belt gets squished, he's free to do as he wishes, goes back into robot mode, and gives screamer th arse whooping he deserves!