Are their any Transformers games

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Brentamus Prime
Protoform

Are their any Transformers games

Post by Brentamus Prime »

Hi guys i am wondering if u now of any Transformers games that are either on Playstation 2 or PC and if u now that they will be released in Australia

Now I will be one with the MaTrIx!!!!
Civ

Post by Civ »

I know an Armada game was released not too long ago. I also know there was a Generation 1 game released for only in Japan. I sorely wish that game was here though. The only other game I can think of was this 8-bit one where you're Ultra Magnus and you have to run across the screen without getting hit once cuz if you did, then you blow up. I found that as a ROM but it's been a few years, so I don't know if it's even still available.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

The Armada game for the U.S. is slated for realease in April 2004. The G1 Japan game is to be realeased in 5 days on October 30. The Japanese Ultra Magnus game you spoke of was released in the late 80's for the Japanese NES.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

They also had Two Beast Wars games for N64 (one was an exclusive, I believe), and one Beast Wars for the Playstation, which was also available for the PC.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

There is also Beast Wars: Transmetals (a fighting game) for PS 1 and N64
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ozz
Protoform

This be it?

Post by Ozz »

Originally posted by Civ
The only other game I can think of was this 8-bit one where you're Ultra Magnus and you have to run across the screen without getting hit once cuz if you did, then you blow up. I found that as a ROM but it's been a few years, so I don't know if it's even still available.

http://tfdatabase.com/misc/mystery_convoy.html
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Dont bother, theyre all ****.
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

I thought that Beast Wars: Transmetals for the PS1 was pretty good. It would have been better though if they had used more than 8 regular characters and 4 hidden ones. They should have added in Rhinox, Waspinator, Airrazor, and Dinobot. However, I guess that since R, W, and A didn't become TM's in Season 2 and Dinobot was killed in Season 2, then I guess I can understand why they weren't put into the roster. Still, it would have been nice. The addition of G1 Ravage on the PS1 version and Starscream on the N64 version was a nice touch though.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
There is also Beast Wars: Transmetals (a fighting game) for PS 1 and N64

Transmetals was on PSX? I thought it was only for N64, and was an exclusive to some store. Any idea where I can find that?
Jhiaxus
Protoform

Post by Jhiaxus »

Your best bet to pick up a PS1 copy of Transmetals is to go everybody's friend, Evilbay
Civ

Re: This be it?

Post by Civ »

Yep, that's the one.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
treeoflife
Protoform

Post by treeoflife »

How on earth are you meant to finish the NES game? I get up to Level 9 and it keeps repeating itself over and over? I've tried killing everything, I've tried to finish it on all three levels? Is this like Super Mario Bros. where you had had to move through the level in perfect order?