The Winner? Yeah Right.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
another tf fan

The Winner? Yeah Right.

Post by another tf fan »

There is a new show on fox called "The Winner".

Apparently Fox has been paying for good quotes to promo the thing with cause they have plenty.

By saying that I wish to infer that this show is utter SH!T.
not a single laugh can be found in it. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and watched 3 episodes. Don't watch it, don't go to the stupid Will Ferril movie that advertises on it, in fact send hate mail directly to Rupert Murdoch.

I can't stand looking at Rob Corrdry. He's not funny and his lines aren't funny, the show is painful to watch and at times he comes off as a creepy child molester.

This show needs to die fast. DIE DIE DIE. they could air infomercials in it's time slot. they are trying to prop it up by putting it after the sipmsons, but really they could just move the war at home back to where this worthless program is.

DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on and wind me up.
SoAwsome
Protoform

Re: The Winner? Yeah Right.

Post by SoAwsome »

[quote]Originally posted by another tf fan
There is a new show on fox called "The Winner".

Apparently Fox has been paying for good quotes to promo the thing with cause they have plenty.

By saying that I wish to infer that this show is utter SH!T.
not a single laugh can be found in it. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and watched 3 episodes. Don't watch it, don't go to the stupid Will Ferril movie that advertises on it, in fact send hate mail directly to Rupert Murdoch.

I can't stand looking at Rob Corrdry. He's not funny and his lines aren't funny, the show is painful to watch and at times he comes off as a creepy child molester.
]
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

I am sad to see the lack of support I'm getting on this.

People, if we don't badmouth and berate this program on an unaffiliated Transformers message board then Fox will never know how we feel.

I implore you all to write you personal disgust with this show now, or Fox (a.k.a. the terrorists) win.

thank you.
Come on and wind me up.
SoAwsome
Protoform

Post by SoAwsome »

No one's replying because no one watches this show.