I hate dialup

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sir Auros

I hate dialup

Post by Sir Auros »

I just spent a good minute swearing at the top of my lungs at my f*cking connection because it kept connecting and disconnecting. In less than a week I'm going to be moving into my apartment at school, and I swear, for the rest of my life, I will NEVER EVER have dialup to connect to the internet (at least in my home). Getting a cable modem connection next Monday, and incidentally, during the move-in and all, I probably won't be around too often for about two weeks starting this Saturday.
Lady Auros
Protoform

Post by Lady Auros »

dial-up isn't always so bad. i don't usually have problems with mine. i think it's all a simple matter of you get what you pay for, i mean, if you go "bargain-hunting" like i know some are prone to do, i can see where it would be easy for your connection to be garbage.

;)
________
ESSENTIAL VAAAPP VAPORIZER
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Lady Auros
dial-up isn't always so bad. i don't usually have problems with mine. i think it's all a simple matter of you get what you pay for, i mean, if you go "bargain-hunting" like i know some are prone to do, i can see where it would be easy for your connection to be garbage.

;)
Welcome to the board Lady Auros.....

And don't worry Dial up hates you too auros. Er Sir Auros.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I don't think I've ever said f*ck goddamn and sh*t as many times in such a short amount of time in my life.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I don't think I've gone around telling people we are all doomed so much in my life. Two Auros' that can only spell the ultimate fall of the board. This is deadlier then Brenyer91!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Oh I can think of a few people that we really shouldn't have two of around here...
Scout

Post by Scout »

Yes. Dial up is not my favorite either Auros. If wishes were T1 lines...
Originally posted by Blaster_86
I don't think I've gone around telling people we are all doomed so much in my life. Two Auros' that can only spell the ultimate fall of the board. This is deadlier then Brenyer91!
Doom Blaster? *looks around* Okay I see the cracks of doom... and it looks like...... a big yellow smiley face. 0_o
At any rate, I do smell something nice. Do you smell the
au(ra of) roses? ;) Welcome Lady Auros. :)

Scout
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Unicron
Oh I can think of a few people that we really shouldn't have two of around here...
*Points at Ghost*
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by Unicron
*Points at mirror* Hey wait a minute...
Plasmodium

Begin rant...

Post by Plasmodium »

Indeed, dial up is the ****tiest there is...no wait, there is in fact ****tier! Yes thats right, the lowest possible form of life there is...TFC PLAYERS!!!!

**** they ****ing piss me off so damn much, I wish I had my own goddamn server, there would be so many ****s that would be banned, only the best would be able to play in it.

HWS = banned (HW, the most cheapest class their is, and "players" always use it, hence they have no skill, the game could be far more productive if they were gone. You choose HW? Instant ban.

Gay = banned (People who always call things gay or refer to homosexual things in any way. Take your immaturity somewhere else asshole! Instant ban)

Kids = banned (simply because they are dumb)

Cheaters = banned (Obviously, instant ban)

Spam = banned (those stupid ****s that always spam the goddamn respawn, as well as spam the hud, **** OFF! Instant ban)
Astrotrain255
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain255 »

Uh I used dial up till a month ago...must admit I had some awful experiences ugh...oh and the mighty telephone bill heh heh

Oh and welcome aboard,Milady...but be warned this place is full of dangerous types..;)
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

wow, plas, you need to calm down, we all hate TFC cheaters though........
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Trying to download anything on a dialup is horrendous, let alone 20-minute episodes. It took me almost a month to dl my Ultimate Doom pts. 1-3 all in one file. I truly hate this thing, and its costing me $30/month!
Sir Auros

Re: Begin rant...

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Plasmodium

Gay = banned (People who always call things gay or refer to homosexual things in any way. Take your immaturity somewhere else asshole! Instant ban)
Hear hear!
Bluntman
Protoform

Post by Bluntman »

I'm on Dialup... pretty much FORCED to, believe me I'd LOVE to have ADSL but it's juat too expencive, and "catch" ridden here in Australia...
so I'm stuck with it for now, GETRIGHT is a gift from the GODS for DLing the epps.

"Gay = banned (People who always call things gay or refer to homosexual things in any way. Take your immaturity somewhere else asshole! Instant ban) "

*rant ON* and YEAH, stupid homaphobe BIGGOTS who go around "accusing" people of being GAY as a form of "insult" are just about the lowest form of humanity I can imagine... they should all be F***ed and burned... the world (and most forums) would be a better place for it. *end Rant* :)
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Be grateful Sir Auros I can't get any kind of broadband connection
where I live. :mad: :mad:
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Originally posted by Redstreak
*Points at Ghost*
Oh, the very thought of it...

Ah.

Sixy's salary would double for that video...

And I'm positively amused by the fact that members of our society can get so furious about less-than-instantaneous access to the internet...

*Tries to retrieve his life from Blitzwing*

You've had your fun!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost

And I'm positively amused by the fact that members of our society can get so furious about less-than-instantaneous access to the internet...
Actually, it's not so much the slowness so much as the incessant disconnections.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I'll drink to that. AIM disconnecting me every other second has really been driving me up a wall of late...
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
AIM disconnecting me every other second
Brend. It's almost a success. Just needs to be perfected and we'll finally be rid of........*whistles innocently*