Target Markdown

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Target Markdown

Post by Jaynz »

Well, this was inevitable, I suppose, with Cybertron wrapped up, Classics comics, and a new planagram started for the holiday season. All the Targets local to me have all Cybertron assortment figures marked down, and a lot of the backstock (going back to early waves) is being put up on the shelves.

It's not a huge savings (From $1 off on basics up to $10 for Primus), but it's probably the last best chance to get your missing figs at retail.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

oooh, maybe i'll get a galvatron. that guy was around for like a week.
Come on and wind me up.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

It's not really clearance. It's just the weekly ad. True clearance will come before too long, though.
Kamille
Protoform

Post by Kamille »

This is a good time to find deals with the old line going out and the new one coming, last time this happened and they were taking reissues off the shelves I got Bluestreak for 10 dollars and Grapple for 65 cents! But really I can't wait for the Classics they look awesome and I really hate Cybertron. :)
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Originally posted by Notabot
It's not really clearance. It's just the weekly ad. True clearance will come before too long, though.

Maybe. I went back to Target to return a brand of kitty litter (allergies) and just checked on the toys while I was there. MUCH of the pegged figures were snagged in one day! The boxed figs weren't moving, though...

Wal*Mart, though, started classics already, with 20th Anniversary Prime on his on display. The only other classic on the shelf was Megatron (Nerf) , and only one of him. (Not really into Nerf Megs, but I very nearly picked him up anyway). No pegged classics that I found as of yet, but probably very very soon.
Brawn
Protoform

Post by Brawn »

That figures and I just forked over 50 bucks for Cybertron Primus. :wall:

Other than Ebay, I still can't find Cybertron Wingsaber.

I didn't die...I just went away for a while!
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

I got wing saber, and yeah it was a hard find, but when I found it, I didnt hesitate and got it.
starscreamjericho
Protoform

Post by starscreamjericho »

I was a Walmart yesterday all the only classics they had were Prime and Astrotrain, and two new titaniums of Bumblebee and g1 Prime.
Darth Zax
Protoform

Post by Darth Zax »

Originally posted by starscreamjericho
I was a Walmart yesterday

We must destroy your inner mirror