Archivemania Promo 1

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Productions

Archivemania Promo 1

Post by AWF Productions »

*A black screen gives way to a simple ring. The kind found in any number of small venues across the country. The heavy cords of ?One? by Metallica strain in the arena and through the television

A few steel folding chairs circle the ring. Scattered around them are pop cans, chip bags and the other garbage that is left behind after an event.

As the camera moves in a little, blood can be seen in the ring and a voice comes in

In the beginning, there was an idea. It was simple and pure. A contest of strength, skill, determination, heart and soul. Soon, the idea attracted others, like minded and the competition expanded. They began to meet regularly, to test themselves again and again; to see not only who was the best, but to see what they were made of. The heart and soul of these warriors attracted followers and fans - ones who stood behind their heros, ones who would cheer their victories and mourn their losses. The idea became an institution.

*The AWF symbol in crimson and black flashes across the screen*

Warriors gathered from across the globe to challenge for the honour and the glory to wear the symbol around their waists. The symbol of the idea, forged in gold and mounted on leather and paid for with blood, tears, heart, soul and pride. Seeing the idea made flesh, the others would smile and redouble their efforts to make it theirs: to carve their own legend.

*The championship belts superimpose themselves across the screen finishing with the AWF Championship. After a moment, it begins to burn*

But the institution has become stagnate. The idea has been pushed aside for more carnal pleasures and forgotten. Time to start over......

On Friday June 30th, 2006 we will light the fires from the beginning. We will set ablaze the institution, set a fire so big the Gods will remember the Idea and take up it?s call.

*From the flames, the Archivemania symbol forms*
________
Nevada Marijuana Dispensary
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

The Darkened Room

OP2005 sits laughing maniacally as he once did so many times.

"We're baaaaaack!"

OOC: Good to see this back.
Lord Zarak

The Monkey Bar

Post by Lord Zarak »

The place is deserted, with only a few lights on, including that of the coolers behind the bars of the establishment. The figure sat in front of a table full of empty bottles and glasses is looking at a television suspended upon a wall.

In one hand he holds of pint of Guinness Extra Cold. In his other hand, he has a lit Cuban cigar, almost going out. Smoke fills the air, and adds to the somber atmosphere.

Suddenly, and advert appears on the television. The light emitted from TV plays in the smoke, showing the intricate layers of old and new smoke as the advert plays out.

Once it finishes, the figure re-lights his cigar and more smoke is introduced to the room. He downs his pint and moves behind the bar. He hunches a little, as if he's looking for something.

He straigtens and moves the item under the light of one of the coolers. Once he is satisfied, he moves away, and in the direction of a telephone. He picks it up, and waits for the other end to pick up.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: "I'll believe it when I see it."
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

IC

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud back in Norway, is looking bored. His halls are fileld with grim warriors who instead of looking happy are now filled with a sense of dread and look genuinely worried.*

*Cloud Looks at the gold goblet in his hand and looks up at the men. He stands and throws the cup to the door. Men duck as the goblet flies through the air*

CS: This! This is what we are reduced to. Where is the blood, the screams of the enimes women and thier lamentations? What nonsense is this!

*A boy enters the room and bows, all eyes are on him as he looks like a paige*

Boy: Lord, a message...

CS: A Message? Come here now!

*The boy runs to Cloud who snatches the paper away from him. He reads it and looks happy. He turns to his wife who is similing.*

CS: We march to War!

* Shout emits from all who are seated there and the halls are shaking with the sound*
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Wait, what. AWF back.

Hmm maybe I can beat on more people, maybe not. Either way sign me up.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

*We go backstage and see D-Extreme sleeping on his couch. He wakes up thanks to a phone ringing and he picks it up.

D-Ex: "Wh...huh?...Igz, where the HELL are ya? I still have no damn beer here..yet I already fallen asleep! WHAT? Dancing lessons with senoir lightbulb?! Who the hell is THAT? Oh whats that? AWF comin back? Nice man, I finally get to do something with my strap if you know what I mean."

The camera zooms out as we see the AWF tag team title of D-Extrme sitting on the other couch. One thing noticable with the belt is, it looks as if it has been polished just hours ago and even has a bowtie on top of it. D-Ex smiles and looks at the belt. He waves at it like its alive and talks back to igz.

D-Ex: "And if you know what I mean..it wont be like YOUR belt...ugh..."

D-Ex looks at the carpet where Igz respective title belt lays as if it was already been there for months on end. A dog enters the room and tries to piss on the belt, but D-Ex kicks it right on the tail. The dog scrams out of the room before D-Ex talks again.

D-Ex: "Yeah..the bitch tried to do it again...so GET BACk here already and clean your damn belt. ME? I'm too sober to help you now!!!"

D-Ex hangs up and sleeps yet again.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

It'd be a dream come true if it all goes through.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

On Friday June 30th, 2006 we will light the fires from the beginning. We will set ablaze the institution, set a fire so big the Gods will remember the Idea and take up it’s call.
IC or OOC: Hell I'm not sure myself anymore.

Are these promos for real or they just another pipe dream?
Because June 30th, 2006 is about 15 days away.
The AWF staff now has 15 days to put together a Wrestlemaina-style event with the extremely high-quality of writing that past Archivemanias have had.

I just hope that whoever is running the AWF this week knows what they're doing, because it's do or die time now.

If AWF Productions that can s/he can pull it off, then my hats off to them, however in my honest to God opinion, the deadline is very unrealistic.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

The months haven't been kind to the bohemoth.

Without a steady caferteria, the gargantuan one has been reduced to searching for scraps.

He is a shell of what he once was.

Gone is much of the girth.

Gone is the clean shaven look.

The Kimono is torn and 2 sizes too large.

The lack of food has forced him to concetrate less on poetry and more on fighting to stay alive.

Where once he was a dominatingly huge cholestorol laden mammoth.

He is just now a slightly overweight, ad for a sandwich chain with a ravenous appetite for the cheers he once heard.

Baxter is no longer the massive one.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

The return of the AWF, the return of Archivemania, and most importantly...the return of Mr. Pay-Per View....TC
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

*We see Viewfind getting out of his 2006 H3 with a army of fine ladys at his side*

Viewfind: "You see the spinners son, they never STOP SPININNG!!!"

*Just then Viewfind gets a Text on his cell phone that Reads*
"AWF is back"

Viewfind: "Oh word?"
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: D-Ex thought of the concept, not me.

IC: We see Igz shuffling out of "senorlightbulb's dance studio" in a Judge Death t-shirt and pajama pants. He scratches, well, he scratches his crotch before his phone rings and he digs it out.

"Yo, X... AWF comin back? I mean, yeah... I've been cashing the checks and stuff, but I kind of figured that was all the work I'd have to do for them anymore. They want me to wrestle... FOR ARCHIVEMANIA.. in two weeks? Holy crap! I've got to get in shape!"

Igz hangs up, yawns, stretches, and says to himself.

"There, all set. I should call D-Ex."

He dials.

"Yo, man, Xille just called me as I was leavin senorligtbulb's dance studio... yeah, I know, dancing? Ridiculous, hunh? But girls freakin love it, yo! But listen... AWF is comin back!"

He pauses and listens.

"Dude, I told you not to let strays into the place! And I haven't even seen that belt for like... six months. Didn't you pawn yours for beer money or something? Dude! I'm on my way back, we gotta get ready."

Igz drops his stuff and seems to forget he has a car in the parking lot and tries to hail a cab.

That's when the buffallo runs in to him.

OOC: To be continued!
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A BUFFALO~! Who the hell do you think I am? TATANKA :(.......bah! Xille..you continue this...:mad: ;)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Yes.
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

*CCC sits inside of a dark room, his eyes closed like he is meditating. Just then, his eyes just dart open!*

CCC: "Finally, it is time! Death shall be poured upon all....hmmmmhmmmhaaahaaahaaaaaah!"

*The maniacal laugh comes out of CCC's mouth as he readys himself for battle.*
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Part 2!

Ignavus finds himself being carried away by a raging buffalo, while men from the circus chase after him, shouting things like "you're stealing our buffalo," or "that buffalo ran away from our circus!"

Igz scratches his head, "I wonder where this buffalo came from?" He's pretty dense, apparently.

The buffalo charges, goring and spearing people as it goes, until it runs right through the glass window of a health food store.

A few minutes later, Ignavus wanders out, eating a buffalo burger.

"Wow, this does taste like beef! And it's half the calories!"

He coughs and pulls some buffalo fur out of his mouth, then shrugs and sees a bus.

"Right, time to get to the AWF!"

Igz climbs onto the bus...

...only to find Judge Death driving the bus!

OOC: To be continued again!
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

IC:

Scarecrow looks up from his Bizzare lashings monthly mgazine as a camera man approached.

" Archivemainia? what the....? "

* Scarecrow listens to a comment offscreen that cannot quite be heard on the audia

" What do you mean it is my contract that I have to be there?!!"

* Scarecrow pulls a copy of his contract out of his gear bag and quickly looks at it

" Fine I'll be there but that huge lardass Baxter better leave some food in the catering room "
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

The familiar beeping of a heart monitor is heard on the television and with each sound a black and white image is shown. Each image is of a man, a man doing what he does best. WRESLTING Each picture shown is of a man with passion and intensity, wrestling in all sorts of venues in Japan, Mexico, USA, Europe and his home country of Canada.

Some pictures show the man delivering various suplexes, others show him twisting his opponents bodies and limbs in all sorts of submission holds and others still show the man in flight coming down on another victim. At the final beep, one image is shown, the image is of two men, one is tapping out, the other is the one applying his trademark hold, the House of Pain. The one tapping out doesn't matter, but the one applying the hold is the one the fans want to see. With his infamous toothless grin, the fans all recognize the man that many consider to be the Best Damn Technical Wrestler next to his mentor, Chris Benoit. As his music starts the man's voice can be heard.

I have applied my craft many times all over the world. Fans know that when I am in that ring, I am Perfection. I have won and lost my share of battles in that ring. I have had victory in defeat and defeat in victory. I have shown the world on many occasions that no one can PROVE ME WRONG. But that was just the beginning.

On Friday June 30, at ReGenesis, the AWF will be reborn. On June 30, I will return to the AWF and continue to do what I do best and that making anyone that's in my way TAP OUT!! I am Amarant Odinson. I am a wrestler and on June 30 at ReGenesis, I will come home.

Words fade onto the screen as the music continues to play. June 30, 2006,
ReGenesis
The Rabid Wolverine returns.

Beat Him If You Can
Survive If He Lets You
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

* A black screen is slowly lit by a red circle at the centre. The circle is around two-thirds the size of the screen. A wolf's head is silhouetted in the midst of this, and the words RED MOON RISING fade into view at the bottom of the screen as a wolf howl tears through the air. *
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."