Lost instructions- need assistance

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
blueapple
Protoform

Lost instructions- need assistance

Post by blueapple »

My nephew just got the TF Movie version of Brawl (leader class) for his birthday, and in all of the unwrapping mayhem, instructions were thrown away.

He's pretty close to transformed, but I think the arms/hands are not in properly as I am having trouble closing the tank treads and nearby armor panels. Could someone post a photo of the bottom of Brawl in tank mode so I can get a peak at how the hands and arms should be oriented? Or perhaps there is a place I could download a spare set of instructions...?

Any help is appreciated.

-Adam
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

[Image taken from this page from seibertron.com.] There are some other photos in Clays' review here in our toy section.

I couldn't find any instruction book scans however... but gee, he doesn't half look cool.
blueapple
Protoform

Post by blueapple »

Thank you very much for the assistance. The photo is very helpful.

Take care.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

I aim to please. that'll be $8.99.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Hasbro's main site (rather surprisingly, considering there's been a movie) hasn't been updated recently, but a lot of instructions for recent lines get added to their customer services section...

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page= ... s&letter=T
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I've called Hasbro's 800 number for instructions that weren't listed on their website just to see if they could email or post a copy. They said they'd mail one out to me at no charge. Two days later, I had a very clear color copy of the desired instructions. I was very pleased with the speed and ease of service.