Wanted: Sega Saturn Console

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Ackula

Wanted: Sega Saturn Console

Post by Ackula »

I know this is not exactly what people usually buy/sale/trade here, but I figure its worth a shot anyway.

I'm looking for a Sega Saturn console, with at least 1-2 controllers, and all the hook ups. I'd like it to come with at least one game, but I'll be interested in console only as well. Condition isn't a huge concern, so long as it works and has been tested with a retail game, and confirmed to be in good working order.

If anyone has one, please message me for prices or possible trade options. I still have some Transformers movie toys left to move, and may be tempted to trade some of my other stuff as well if the deal is right.

For references I have bought/sold/traded with the following members, Denyer, Cliffjumper, Halfshell, Sir Auros, Clogs, notabot, burnitall, Warcry, secretcode, Civ, RID Scourge, and probably some more that I'm forgetting right now.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I *think* I can get you one, but it'll probably be a PAL console, not a NTSC. You're probably looking for an american model that can play games you have in hand, right?
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I'm looking for an NTSC model, yeah. :)
Clay

Post by Clay »

You should have asked me about ten years ago, dude.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I had one ten years ago, actually :lol:
Sades

Post by Sades »

Have you checked secondhand shops?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Yeah, and they never turn up at the swap meet yet either. I been going almost every weekend for a few months. Thing is, I don't want to pay crazy amounts of money, or I'd go the eBay route. I was hoping someone might have one here so I could work out a trade.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I'll check the local Peddlers' shops then. I know I've seen other old consoles floating about (N64, SNES, etc.).