Transformers Re-Mastered DVD Release

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hells
Protoform

Transformers Re-Mastered DVD Release

Post by Hells »

Hello,

With plans in the horisons for Transformers to be re-mastered and re-released out of pure interest I wondered what the thoughts were that followed this. Be it that re-mastering this takes away the original quality that you ennjoyed so much or that you would like to see the legandary original series re-mastered.

As you are aware companies alike before have released the original series of Transformers to DVD at the standard it was when broadcast and the thought that now stands is that okay most of the fans that follow the Transformers cult background have this and what can be done in a re-release?

So then guys, are we for or against a re-mastered version and does anyone have any further comments that they would like to add?

H
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Uncut version made from the US, Candaian, UK, and Japaneese
verisons, Director and cast audio commentary, Widescreen presention, Retropective documentary, and Trailers & TV spots.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'd rather see a release of the entire Beast Wars on DVD, and a release of the entire RID.
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

I would only care about widescreen. But not matted, however. I saw a version of Day of the Dead that it had happened to, the horror... the horror.
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.