[spoilers] Star Wars : Episode Two [merged]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Computron

Just saw ep 2 [Spoilers]

Post by Computron »

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod

That film was awsome and had everything and was a billion times better than anything else, possibly even lord of the rings, yes it was better than lord of the rings.

Ok what do you want in a film?

Well how about a jedi going schizo?

You got it, Anakin shows how truly bad-ass he is when he avenges his mothers death by wiping out every Tusken raider (male, female and child). In case you hadn't guessed they were responsible for his mums death

Loads of jedis in a massive battle?

Well you've seen the trailer but the batte is even better and just when all looks lost the clone army arrives to save them and there are millions of the damm clones, all marching towards thousands of drones (all firing mind you)

Yoda have a lightsabre battle?

This is the main events people, Yoda has a lightsabre battle and he fricking rocks. I mean he seriously rocks. His technique basically involves more backflips, spins, sumersaults, and swiping at opponent than has ever been seen before. This film is worth seeing just for these 2 minutes of yoda

Comedy?

Yes this has some neato references to comedy. The funnyest being when Obi Wan is joking about how much hard work Anakin is he says "You'll be the death of me"

Jaja Binks is also in it but rest assured he isn't bad, in fact he is only in it for about 5 mins.

And Padame, wow she is stunning, especially in that white outfit **Drools**

i'm off to pretend to be a jedi with a broomstick now

whosh, bzzzzz

--Compy
I support a ban on powerposting
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Damn you, I wish I had the free space right now.
Transfan
Protoform

WOW

Post by Transfan »

Wow from what you posted Episode II seems like it'll be one hell of a movie.But I remember Episode I being highly hyped up but when I saw a few weeks ago on tv I found it good but not living up to the hype.So I'll wait till Episode II is at least on DVD and rent it.

I just realized where did you d/l the movie from?Did you d/l it from Kazaa because I have the hard drive space.So I could d/l it, watch it and delete it afterward
Computron

Post by Computron »

yes but this truly does leave ep I in its wake.

In one scene Anakin is back on tatooine looking for his mum. He meets up with a guy who married her and when he is told of the tuskan raiders capturing her you see a look in his eye and what do you here in the background

DADADAAADADADADDADADADA

The Darth Vader theme (empires march?) and when his mum dies in his hand in th emiddle of the tuskan camp you know those Tuskan raiders are in trouble

Then whosh, the lightsabres out and tuskans are falling everywhere, how can you not love vader after this scene, such ruthlessness, I rather like these Jedi's

--Compy
S
Protoform

Post by S »

Okay, so the film has Darth Vader, boobs, clones, lots of toys and a midget doing backflips? As good as that sounds, I'm not convinced until I see it. But perhaps it's just my revulsion with all things Lucas. (Though at least he had the sensibility to ask for help in writing this one instead of repeating the failure of Ep1.)
- S
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

now what are these clones?

I have no knowledge on the first three eps, but I thought the clones were the newer form of warfare by the darkside because they were individual thinking humanoids and droids were easily defeated in the episode 1.

So, what's up with them?
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
*Predaking*
Protoform

Post by *Predaking* »

Yawn! After the fiasco that is Episode One I will not trust anything SW so I will just rent it on DVD, although Portman is the only reason to see this film. I rather spend $$$ on more Spider-Man (seen it twice already will go see it again next week)
"I'm the best there is, the best there was and
the best there ever will be"
Bret “Hitman" Hart
Computron

Post by Computron »

what are you people saying? This film will knock the spots off Spiderman (I have yet to see Spiderman but if it is any better then I will probably never leave the cinema again spending eternity watching the film)

This film knocks the spots off Ep 1, IMHO opinion It is even better than the original 3

--Compy
S
Protoform

[Sarcasm]

Post by S »

I cannot imagine what would make me like the Jedi. A bunch of children playing with phallic swords, blaah. Give me Spider-Man anyday, at least the idea of a teenager who starts shooting sticky fluids out of orifices of his body doesn't have any filthy, Freudian interpretation.

Oh wait... :eek:
- S
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

While I approve of your enthusiasim, could you give me a heads up where you got it? I have been pounding winMX and hotline all day and no luck......

PLEASE??
I'll trade ya some g1 stuff for this......
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Compy saw it in a cinema cause he got connections.

Also it's on Kazaa and Direct Connect, try there.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Computron

Post by Computron »

yeah I saw it in a cinema cause I got connections, I'm hopefully seeing it again tomorrow (If I am I'll give you a heads up Sixswitch if u wanna come). If not Wednesday will be the next staff showing :)

--Compy
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Computron
yeah I saw it in a cinema cause I got connections, I'm hopefully seeing it again tomorrow (If I am I'll give you a heads up Sixswitch if u wanna come). --Compy
Nooooooo take me instead!!!!!!! I'm cooler. Oh dammit Compy why can't you work in the UCI by me? I'm going to see it at 12.01am on Thursday, that's the soonest I can pull it off. :(
They did play him. Not much happened.
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

i am rather looking forward to christopher lee as the new sith lord
Starscreamer
Protoform

The critics have spoken.....SW Spoilers

Post by Starscreamer »

According to most movie reviews and those who have seen it thus far at http://www.theforce.net Star Wars Ep 2 is said to be the BEST Star Wars movie EVER! I am shaking with anticipation!

Yoda fights and apparently it looks kewl!

Christopher Lee is the new Sith Lord!

Boba Fetts Dad Jango is in it as well as a young Boba! Also Jango is the model for the Siths "Clone Troopers"

Samuel L Jackson kicks butt with a purple lightsaber!

Jar Jar has 5 minutes of screen time AND he is the one who moves to grant Palpatine emergency powers ala Emperor

Anakins mom is killed by Tusken Raiders and he kills the entire village in retaliation

The film ends with Anakin and Padmes wedding and he has a hideous robotic arm from where Darth Tyranus chopped it off.

Also at theforce.net it is being reported that Anakin's Darth Vader suit is made from things Anakin will collect from the Jedi he kills in Ep 3. Vaders chain is the chain worn by Tyranus in Ep 2.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Sweet!

Two days to go!!!!
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

*does backflips around room*
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

*gets hit by Screamer*
Plasmodium

Re: The critics have spoken.....SW Spoilers

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Starscreamer

Christopher Lee is the new Sith Lord!
Really.....well, the person who almost got scorched by sticking a resistor into an outlet?
S
Protoform

Post by S »

The more I hear about the movie, the less excited I get. Sounds like a totally abysmal bore.
- S