RiDs officially released in the Netherlands

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Shrapnel Clone

RiDs officially released in the Netherlands

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Eindhoven:
10 different Spychangers, 10 euro per set.
Available sets:
Crosswise and WARS
Daytonus and Side Burn
Hot Shot and REV
Ironhide and Mirage
Prowl 2 and Side Swipe

Also:
Megatron: 40 euro

And yes, that is criminally expensive. 40 Euro is 39.5 dollars.
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Prices were a bit of a rip-off on the larger items in the UK, too...that's still quite steep, though...still, beats import prices?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Hmm, on off-the-top of the head maths, Megatron's only about a fiver more than the UK... And the Spychangers only a couple of quid more, and therefore cehaper than Forbidden Planet wankers...

Still, at least you guys have got it! Hopefully it won't be in a store that doesn't actually give a ****... I hate Woolworths...

Oh, and if you lot get Scourge, there'll be trubble! ^_^
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

There are rumbling about a Toys R Us exclusive for Scourge and the US re-issues...I'm so getting Hot Rod if they turn out to be true (even though looking at him, he's nowhere near as cool as I remember)...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I told you that! ^_^ :p

Said mate is being equipped with dictaphone for next shift...

Hot Rod... hmm, I dunno, he looks like a decent display piece, even if he's not a great fig... if the rumours are true, I'll be getting a Prime and Hot Rod... I doubt I'll get Magnus unless I have cash to spare, as he's likely to be a fair bit and I never really liked the toy...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I told you that! ^_^ :p
An excellent, excellent point...my brain is probably still quite dehydrated...

I suppose if Prime isn't too much I'll get a decent condition one...but to tell the truth, I preferred the Laser Rod...
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

They are only for sale at TRY here (I suspect more stores will follow, but that's far from sure). The spychangers are more expensive than those I bought at the comic store when RiD was just released in the US....

And I already imported Megatron. If they ask that much extra for every item, I surely saved a lot of money by importing it myself.

And your country is supposed to be the expensive one, not ours! Forbidden planet is expensive, yes, but the local TRU should be much cheaper...
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

I got RiD Megatron for £20 in Woolworths.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

I've kept my Hot Rod re-issue in the box, though I've applied the decals, he looks great in car mode, despite the whole 'brick with wheels' look to him.

Doesn't look too out of place with the season one cars though..