[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reverend Shrapnel

On Charr.

Post by Reverend Shrapnel »

Slugslinger paced the floor of what was once Galvatron's throne room, thinking to himself. It had been a LONG while since he had had anything worthwhile to do. All he was left with were his thoughts and a group of battered and scarred Decepticon former-warriors. And his "weapon" Caliburst. Although Caliburst was of little use to him. Slugslinger's sanity chips would soon fail if he attempted to find company with Caliburst as Caliburst's transformation cog had been lost or damaged years ago. He would be left talking to a gun and that was something he did not plan on doing. No. Not his style.

Slugslinger secretly planned to take back a slice of the Autobot's pie-he had done for years now but his "army" was much too weak and in need of repair. Drag Strip entered the chamber.

"What are you doing in here?" questioned the Stunticon.

"Finding yet more ingenius ways of wasting my time, as usual Drag Strip. While you may be content shooting rocks all day with Wildrider I have no desire to join you."

"You think you're so perfect don't you? You think-HEY I'm the big Targetmaster. I'm better than DRAG STRIP. He's so purile..."

"...."

"Well? DON'T YOU?!"

"Drag Strip-we're getting old. Past our prime. Our systems no longer function properly, or at least not ALL the Decepticons left on Charr's systems do. Even Caliburst has lost the ability to Transform."

"SO? What's that prove?"

"...Nothing. Leave me!"

"Pah."

Drag Strip left the chamber and could be heard transforming and racing away across Charr. Silence at last. Slugslinger WOULD act. He just needed to convince others. And bide him time.
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Outside, Soundwave was walking with Snaptrap.

"The Seacons are ready to go, right, Snaptrap?"

"Hell yeah. We need refueled right before we leave, that's all."

"Good. I will need all of your help."

"Soundwave, if it gets us out of here, we're going with you."

"Alright. Just remember what we agreed on."

"I remember."
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Dragstrip screched up and Transformed.
"That punk Slugslinger!" He shouted.
Wildrider took a shot at a rock 50 feet from him. To draw attention away from the embarassing fact he'd missed he turned to Dragstrip.
"What's he done now?"
"He's thinkin'"
Dead End, lying back on the floor, staring at the empty sky, deigned to speak:
"Well, I could see why such alien behaviour would upset you..."
Dragstrip pulled his laser pistol from subspace, and pointed it at Dead End's head.
"Take that back fool!"
Motormaster knocked his gun away.
"Stop that! We've got what we wanted haven't we? Galvatron's disappeared! We're out of the war!"
Bluebee
Protoform

Post by Bluebee »

Wingspan, who has been standing with his clone brother sighs with disgust over the Decepticons present situation.

Wingspan to Pounce:Something must be done. The troops are becoming withered with time.

Pounce walks up to Slugslinger and glares at him.

Pounce:We are becoming old and wasted here and nothing is done! Now we need a leader and we need one now.

Wingspan:Quite Pounce! Let these fools waste away. Its not as if any of them have it in them to do anything otherwise.
RodimusPrime1000

Snaptrap entered the quarters where the Seacons were staying.

"Guys, we need to get ready. Soundwave is ready and in a few cycles we are going. There's no turning back now. Remember, we have to resist any opposition separately, only merge into Piranacon of there is absolutely no other choice. Understood?"

"Yes, Snaptrap!" They all answered in unison.

"Good. Now, all of you, charge up. Get your weapons fully loaded. I have a feeling we have to shoot off some heads to get out of here."
Reverend Shrapnel

Slugslinger glared back at the Decepticon clones.

*Odd* he thought to himself, *I wonder what they could want. Well no use worrying. I'm going to have to try and guage the men's loyalties-see who wants one last glorious dance and who wants to wither here*

Slugslinger treansformed and flew off over the Clones heads, in search of other Decepticons to speak with. After hovering for a few minutes Slugslinger saw Soundwave going about his business. Soundwave seemed ideal. If there was one Decepticon who he could count on loyalty from it was Soundwave. Slugslinger transformed and landed near the Decepticon.

"Slugslinger. Greetings."

"Greetings Soundwave. Can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly comrade."

"Do you never long for the olden times? I mean sanctuary on Charr is a nice commoditiy but living with a purpose..."

"Why do you ask me this?"

"Honestly? To try and guage your feelings."

"Slugslinger-I am perfectly content here on Charr. I have no desire to leave."

"Very well Soundwave."

Slugslinger nodded and took to the skies once more...
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

WWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Cycloni the Armada, Spinister, Stranglehold, Octopunch and Abominus fell out of the sky.
"DAMN QUINTESSONS! STAB US IN THE BACK WOULD THEY! WELL, I COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT A SOUVIENIER." Cycloni yelled, while holding the angry face of a Quintesson, that he had managed to rip of before the Quintessons had hurled his rabble through a portal.
"So, where are we?" Octopunch hissed.
"I'm not sure, but we THE DEMONICONS will take over this place and slay anyone who tries to stop us!" Cycloni laughed.
The Demonicons had altered their Decepticon badge into a goat skull design.
"Hey boss! This here machine says there is life to the north of us!" Spinister cackled.
"Good! Now we can unleash a killing spree!" Cycloni laughed and walked north with the others.
They got to a hill and looked over. A CAMP OF SOME SORT!
"HELLO!" Cycloni said.
"LETS BUST SOME HEADS!" Stranglhold shouted.
"Good idea!" Cycloni said.
They moved in and saw old Decepticons.
"Well, I never!" Cycloni gasped.
Slugslinger was walking by.
"YOU!" The Demonicon rabble charged over.
"I WHO MAKES MORTALS TREMMBLE, CYCLONI DECLARE MARTIAL LAW ON THIS CAMP!" Cycloni laughed.
Slugslinger plugged his ears!
"Think that's funny huh?" Spinister said.
"WAIT! Take us to the punk in charge!" Cycloni ordered...
Reverend Shrapnel

"Now just one moment." Said Slugslinger, "Cycloni...I thought you were Cyclonus? Nevermind anyway. As for the 'punk in charge': there isn't anyone as such. I don't know where you've come from as I've been here five Earth years and nothing's come by in that time but I don't think the tone of your voice will make you popular here. This is a merely a gathering ground for us Decepticons who fled after the last great battle. What is THAT? A Quintesson? Look, I haven't the time to deal with you. If you and your men wish to stay here there's nothing I can do to stop you."

Slugslinger transformed and flew off over their heads. Now he DEFINITELY wanted to get off Charr...these new arrivals seemed definitely hostile...
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

"What a rust bucket!" Cycloni cursed as Slugslinger flew away.
"Now what?" Octopunch asked.
"We build a stockade, a camp of our own. We shall create weapons and form an army! This place is a mere stepping stone, we need a ship! Remember when we destroyed SOFRAM (Solar Organisation For Revenge And Murder) right before we met the Quintessons? This battle should be just as easy!" Cycloni laughed.
"Cyclonus indeed!" Abominus said.
"YES! I wouldn't mind meeting Cyclonus actually! Lets get to work. Abominus, me and Spinister, shall start on the stockade with old metal, you guys can try and find weapons we can use for defence!" Cycloni ordered.

Octopunch and Strangle hold went to the ENEMY camp. They made sure they didn't run into any TFs. They found a couple of guns they could use for a gun tower, if they were lucky! They found other pieces of junk and wondered back to their own camp!
The others had worked fast, as an outer fence had been put up, a gate had, and they were now trying to build quarters and other buildings.
"Anything?" Cycloni asked.
"A few pieces of junk, a couple of guns for a tower. Not much going spare!" Stranglehold said.
"Well help us with this. It may be a small camp, but it isn't too bad!" Cycloni said.
They all finished a few more buildings. They were really just small rooms, but it wasn't a bad job.
"I shall go and look for some recruits." Cycloni said and left camp.
"Okay. We'll...er, hold the fort." Spinister said.
Cycloni went into the other camp and saw Dragstrip.
"My comrade! How would you like to be in a mighty army? I-AM-CYCLONI. I crashed here." Cyclonisaid and asked...
RodimusPrime1000

Soundwave turned around as soon as Slugslinger left. "Ah, scrap. I have to avoid things like that. I cannot reveal my plans to anybody. I hope those Seacons are done and ready." Soundwave said to himself. He entered the hangar bay where the shuttles were stored and repaired. "I doubt it will be hard to hijack one of these." Soundwave thought again, and walked down an isle, turning out of sight into a little room at the end...
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Hell Scream approached the ruined structure that looked like it had been a great palace. Max snarled at his feeyt in cyber wolf mode. Gigastorm floated up behind them, Hell Scream was unpredictable and Gigastorm wanted to stop the fool before he caused trouble that with their depleted power levels they couldn't get out of.

Hell Scream lifted his eyes to the monlithic statues at the building's entrance. There was no sign of movement, but that could be fixed. He locked a missle into his turbine gun and aimed at the head of a statue.

"This'll wake em' up!" he cackled.

"No you fool!" Gigastorm yelled, transforming to his T-Rex mode.

But it was too late, the missle streaked up and shattered the statue, raining shrapnel upon the cyber beasts. An eerie silence filled the air as the smoke cleared, and the cyber beasts steeled themselves for a counter attack, all except Hell Scream. He stood confidently, arms crossed over his chest, steel teeth gleaming.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Wildrider looked up at the pillar of smoke.
"What the Heck was that?"
"Who cares?" Dead End intoned
"If Galvatron's back..." Breakdown began
"He Won't be happy!" Motoromaster added. "Stunticons, trnasform and head to the palace!"
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Lucifer sat on Tincans turrent , back leaning against the open hatch, chewing on a toothpick and watched the Stunticon's display of rock shooting abilities.

God, was he bored....for months now, this episode on Charr, which started as a stopover, had turned out to be more a final hide away than anything else.

But what was to do? Lucifer wanted to go back to earth..... EARTH!
So many loose ends.... so much to do.
He grinned.

Takeing out the toothpick, Lucifer said: "Tincan, ya wanna show Wildrider one or two aiming tricks?"
Tincan: "What?"
Lucifer: "Ah, nevermind"

With that, Lucifer sprang up and kneeled behind the automatic rifle, pulling the loading lever back, closing one eye...

A detonation knocked Lucifer off his knees, as Hell Scream's missle hit it's target.

"Damn!?"
Noticing the Stunticons transform, Lucifer said: "Follow Motormaster."
With what, the huge tank was brought to life, crushing the rocky debris of Charrs scatterd surface under Tincans tracks.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet and Apeface arrive just in time to see Tincan drive away.

"Let's follow them", said Ramjet.

Ramjet and Apeface transforms into jet modes and follow Tincan
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Noticing Apeface and Ramjet up above:

Tincan: "Lucifer. We gots company. You want me to hit the skys?"

Lucifer, a bit bored: "Na, you stay put, Tinny. Geeezzz, wonder what's this all about."

Looking out to the east: "Seems like every Decepticon on Charr is comming to see that new circus in town."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"You think they spotted us?" asked Apeface.

"I don't think so", said Ramjet. "But be careful"
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

Cycloni, noticed a great feature. Everyone one here was a rival.
"Yes, this should be easier than I thought!" Cycloni laughed.
He saw so many TFs, he didn't know know who to ask to join. He had got the Demonicons working on a ship. Cycloni wanted to invade Earth.
"I bet loads of these people would love to go to Earth, but he needed warriors.
Then he had an idea. DECLARE MARTIAL LAW!
Cycloni ran back to his camp.

"Any luck?" Spinister asked.
"All of you! Come and help me take over their camp!" Cycloni ordered.
The Demonicon forces ran into the 'enemy camp'.
"So, anyone worth takin' aboard?" Octopunch asked.
"We shall see." Cycloni smiled.
They all went into the centre of the camp. Many people wondered who the new-comers were.
"I CYCLONI DECLARE MARTIAL LAW ON THIS CAMP!" Cycloni yelled.
Everyone got a shock.
"I AM MANY TIMES YOUR MASTERS! But, I have something to ask." Cycloni shouted.
"Does anyone here, wish to leave this hellhole, and go to Earth?" Cycloni grinned.
"Yeah, and those who do not agree, will get a lovely surprise." Spinister thought.
"So who will join...THE DEMONICONS?!" Cycloni yelled...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell races forward and joins Cycloini

"I will", Bombshell says. "My cerebro-shells will be most useful in your conquest of Earth"
Behemoth
Protoform

Post by Behemoth »

"Yes! You shall not regret this! I think you could be useful. Well Bombshell, you have just got a seat on board my ship to DESTROY EARTH! Anyone else?" Cycloni asks.

Spinister gives Bombshell a Quintesson riffle.
"We also stole the secret of magic off the Quintessons. You shall be taught it!." Spinister smiled.
"We shall also upgrade your Decepticon badge. So you are a true DEMONICON!" Octopunch laughed.
"Take him to the base, Octopunch. After all, you are fellow warriors." Cycloni orders.

Bombshell and Octopunch walk back to the stockade.

"You are lucky. You will have no hard dutys. As it is me and Stranglehold on gate duty, and the Terrorcons on patrol." Octopunch said.
"We may raise an army yet!" Spinister said to Cycloni...
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Arriving at the ruined statue, Lucifer climbed out of the hatch and stood up on Tincans turrent:

"Hey, what was that all about, ya bunch of freaks? Are we a little little discontent or just plain bored? Well noone orders you to stay and you could aswell use your energy more wisly in thinking of a solution to the "Charr affair" instead of breaking up lifeless mineral!"

To himself: "Geeez, is Slugslinger the only sane robot at theis time? The 'cons seem to so discontent with themselves that they are on the verge to jump at one another's throat in a second."

Turning to Hell Scream: "Who the hell are you, anyway? You need a strong hand to guide you? Well sorry to tell you this pal, Galvatron is non-functional, period. Live with it.... or whatver you call your existance."

Lightening a cigarette, Lucifer took in the cold stares of the Robots standing within hearing range.
"Hey, you want to be content again? WAnt to be proud of wearing that Decepticon insignia again? Well then stop sobbing in your own misery, choose a cousil of able strategists and come up with a plan! A plan to: 1rst get us energon, 2nd reach out for our lost forces in nearby systems, and 3rd, claim what has been robbed from us....... earth...... EARTH!"

Lowering his head, Lucifer mumbled to Tincan: "Stay alert, 'can. I dunno what the freaks might be up to. I our former Decepticon brothers, but the new faces.... hmmmmm....... those freaks give my the creeps."