A Short Pre-AM Mayhem: 30 Mar 05

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

A Short Pre-AM Mayhem: 30 Mar 05

Post by Galvatron91 »

As the special edition Mayhem takes to the airwaves, Joey Styles is seen in the ring.

Joey: Ladies and gentlemen…we are live from the sold out National Exhibition Centre, here in Birmingham as the AWF continues on the United Kingdom tour! Tonight, in our final broadcast before Archivemania IV, we have a special Pre-Archivemania show for you. Many of our AWF superstars have been given the night off, some will be here simply to speak their minds. Starting things off tonight is my very special guest…Morpheus!

Moonlight Sonata begins to play as Morpheus slowly makes his way out to the ring.

Joey: Morpheus, welcome…

Morpheus: Well, I’d like to say I’m happy to be here, but I think we both know that is a lie. In fact, I haven’t been able to be happy for a long time. Everytime I feel like I’m getting close to piecing the puzzle of my life together, someone comes along AND KNOCKS THE PUZZLE ON THE FLOOR!

*Morpheus is shown rocking back and forth, his body shaking badly.*

Joey: Now Morpheus, please…calm yourself. I understand you have something you want to say to the Lock?

Morpheus: I was thinking the other day…thinking about how the Lock has everything. He has looks…he has talent…and he has people around him who love him. I was thinking…THAT I WANT TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM HIM! So…I decided that when I face him at Archivemania, it won’t be enough for me to take his looks by mashing his face in…I WANT TO TAKE HIS FRIENDS TOO!

Joey: What are you saying exactly?

Morpheus: What I’m saying Joseph is this…if I win, I want to take that family away from…I want Murder Inc. to go away once and for all!

Joey: No more Murder Inc.? Why would Lock agree to this?

Morhpeus: Simple…because if he beats me…if he can stop me…then not only will he get to keep Murder Inc., he will also get to count me as a member of Murder Inc.

*The crowd begins to shudder in shock*

Joey: So you are saying that if you win, Murder Inc. is gone and if you lose…you will join Murder Inc?

Morpheus: That’s exactly what I’m saying…I’m going to take everything from the Lock…EVERYTHING I CAN NEVER HAVE! HAVE A NICE DAY!

Moonlight Sonata plays as the camera cuts backstage to show The Lock smiling with Auros and Wild One.

WO: Whatcha gonna do about this boss?

Lock: Simple…that offer is just too good to refuse. Looks like come Sunday, Murder Inc. will have a new member…

*Commercial Break*

The show returns from commercial break and comes into the ring set up like a talk show set. Two stools and a microphone with some fake plants and other silly things. The lights dim and the timer pops up.

JFA: Well here we go, what Blaster has said will be a once and a life time event. What he calls ‘Confessions with Your own Personal Jesus’ and apparently he has a surprise guest.
JHA: It’ll probably be his mom, the only person who follows this goof.

00:05

00:04

00:03

00:02

00:01

00:00

The lights go out completely leaving the arena in darkness

REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!

The pyros explode and spotlights red, blue and yellow come on and shine down on Blaster who is standing in the crucifix position wearing a flowing robe that mimics the one Jesus wore, but it’s made of tacky purple sequins.

Blaster slowly makes his way down to the ring taking in the cheers from the crowd as he cockily makes his way down to the ring and climbs through the ropes. He takes the robe off and is wearing his wrestling attire underneath, the tacky Y3B pants and the Personal Jesus t-shirt with Blaster pictured as Jesus on the cross.

Y3B: Hello and welcome to Confessions with my Your own Personal Jesus, Y3B Blaster! We have an excellent show for you lucky people here tonight who came to see me, the salacious phenom! My special guest tonight will be none other than my opponent at Archivemania! King!

The crowed erupts into cheers as Blaster sits back with a grin

JFA: King!? You have to be kidding me!? How did he pull that?!
JHA: I think King just wants to get a chance to shut this young punk up early!

Y3B: But first before we bring our guest of honor out from the hole in the wall most low-grade tools like him get as locker rooms, we’ll do a quick high-light of high points in Kings career! Show the photos, monkies!
JFA: You cannot help but wonder what Y3B has on King here.
JHA: Nothing good!

The first photo shown is Lock and King after winning the AWF tag titles.

Y3B: The AWF Batman and Robin? No! The AWF Ace and Gary. Who was their competition here? Cyberstrike and D-Extreme? Quick Switch and a guy who can’t even get to a show on time? A kid and his dog could have won those titles!

The second photo comes up with King helping hoist Blaster up after his win at 2002 Meltdown.

Y3B: His first real glimpse of greatness! He go to touch his personal jesus! That is like a hockey fan getting to touch Wayne Gretzky. I think he actually urinated himself there, he was so excited! Next photo!

The next photo is a picture of King standing behind Blaster, barely visible, as Blaster stands at the fore-front of the foundation.

Y3B: The only chance for King to get any camera time was clinging to my leg like a lost child. Luckily he has the mentality of a lost child so it isn’t a stretch!

The next photo is of King holding the AWF title just after winning it.

Y3B: He gets the title out of a lover’s spat between HBK and Summers. What a victory that is! It would be great… if that wasn’t his only major singles title victory.

The next photo is of King super-imposed into a picture to appear to be cuddling with RuPaul

Y3B: Oooo-er, that one is a career maker alright. Next…. Please!

The final picture is of King with the tire iron he used to injure Blaster running away from the ring.

Y3B: I am sure this was his finest moment. Making like a modern-day Judas and putting me on ice for the expanse of three months. But that is enough of the career highlights as my AM opponent. It’s time to bring him down to the ring! King! Come on down! It’s time for confessions!

Everyone waits in silence for a moment.

Y3B: Well come on Junior! Get out here!

After a few more seconds More Human than Human by White Zombie starts causing Blaster to grin. King slowly makes his way out from the back dressed in street clothes and a mic in hand.

Y3B: Alright cut his music, that’ll be enough of that.

The music cuts out and King just stares at Blaster very seriously.

JFA: If looks could kill…
JHA: I would be a very happy man right now!

Y3B: Now King, as we all know you are a very technical wrestler and have a thing for RuPaul.

The crowd starts laughing but King is un-phased just staring at Blaster.

Y3B: You’re a former 2 time AWF champion, former Tag Champion… infact you have been everything I have been. It’s like you are mimicking my career’s foot steps.

King: I’ve won the IC titl…
Y3B: The what? I’m sorry. That isn’t even on my Radar jerky. Now, you seem to be very bitter. I guess because when I won the title for a 3rd time you knew you couldn’t be like me, because well… a third title run… for you? That’s like giving Back a title shot, it’s company suicide. You saw that and you became insanely jealous because you knew you couldn’t be like Your own Personal Jesus.
King: What the he..
Y3B: We don’t think any less of you. We all still love him for who he is don’t we folks!?

The crowd begins to cheer

Y3B: We love him for the low-grade, useless, no-talent, ugly, have to attack from behind, jealous, vindictive little man that he is don’t we folks!

JFA: King does not look amused here.
JHA: And why should he? He is getting belittled by Y3B and all these cheering idiots.
JFA: King climbing up the steps now and he is in the ring face to face with Y3B

Y3B: Now this is a talks show where I question my guests but King, there is just one question for you. Just one!
King: And what’s that, you little punk?
Y3B: Come Archivemania. Come the day I get the sweet sweet pay back for the things you have done to try and get on my level. Come the highlight of your career, a one on one match with the Child Prodigy, Y3B, Are you ready to reach out and touch faith?

King just stares at Blaster and raises the mic up but quickly swings his other hand up clocking Blaster in the side of the head dropping the young super star.
JFA: What the hell!?
JHA: Haha! The power of the punch!
JFA: King with the brass knuckles, that was just dirty. Blaster calls him out and he brings brass knuckles for no reason.
JHA: Well I guess that is a resounding no to his question!

King climbs out of the ring, leaving Blaster as More Human than Human starts to play.

Backstage

*We see Mr. Reilly with his new Corporate Enforcers: Baxter and Judge Death*

Reilly: Well gosh, can’t you fellows just feel the excitement in the air?

Judge Death: The only thhhhhhing I feel isssss the desire to inflict pain.

Reilly: Well allrighty! And, since you two have been such special little helpers, I have a treat for you.

Baxter: Forgive me Mr. Reilly
But I really have to ask you if this treat,
Would happen to involve something to eat?

Reilly: Why Baxter, I’m glad you asked that…because you’re darn tootin’ it does! *chuckles* It involves a feast…a feast that could end in gold, should you two defeat the three other teams.

JD: GOLD?

Reilly: That’s right…see, you two have done such a bang up job. And I know you’ve had some problems with a few people, so I said to myself…’Self, how can I possibly thank my two favorite employees?’ That’s when I realized it…hey, they’ve had a problem with Starstorm and Murder Inc. Why not toss them in the ring and include the Serial Slackaz and those lovely AWF Tag Team titles…how does that grab you?

JD: We shall deliver their headsssss on platterssss!

Reilly: Well that’s just spiffy! Now then, why don’t you take the night off, go see a show, grab some dinner, anything you want…on me!

Reilly smiles as “his boys” exit.

Reilly: They’re not little boys anymore *sighs*
*Commercial*

The Bitter End by Placebo plays as a new promo package for the AWF Title Match between Viewfind and TC shows. The images of the two speed up faster and faster until finally it stops with two stills of the two staring eye to eye, the images divided by a shot of the AWF World Title.

Joey: We’ll see more of those two later tonight, Mr. Reilly has announced a special challenge tag match, AWF Champion TC teams with his old friend and one time rival Redstreak against the reigning AWF IC Champion Divebomb and his former GPA runningmate and number one contender for the AWF Title, Viewfind.

Flec: WHAT? How is that going to work?

Joey: Great question…though I have to believe the fans will LOVE watching it! So that is coming up later tonight…right now, let’s go to Lisa Lovelace who is with the AWF Champion…TC!
Lisa Lovelace: I'm here with the three time AWF Champion Thundercracker. TC what are you thoughts first about gaining your third reign as champion, let alone doing it in the fashion you did. Winning the thirty man Royal Rumble when you had to run the distance for the most part entering at #5.

TC: Well Lisa, I'm feeling damn good about this title reign. I have the feel this will be a long lasting one, much like my hardcore title reign. As for the Royal Rumble match, I defied the odds that were stacked against me. When I entered the ring, it was me, alone against 4 members of Team AWF. They all stopped what they were doing and targeted me. I still managed to get past them and all 25 other superstars in the AWF to write yet another page in the history books.

LL: Now at Archivemaina 4, you are set to face Viewfind, the #1 contender and man you took out of position in the GPA. What are your thoughts about having to face him, knowing all of the recent bad blood between you two.

TC: Ah yes, Archivemania 4, you know Lisa, this makes every Archivemania where I have been a main participant and the third in a row that I have headlined. As for facing Viewfind, yeah there is some bad blood between us, and yeah I'm sure he will try and take me out to get my title. But at this PPV, I will do just what I've done before when facing him in the ring...and that is beat him and get the 1,2,3. You see Lisa, Pay-Per-Views and specifically Archivemania is where I shine. Last year at Archivemania I pulled it all out and retained my title belt from a tough competitor in Sixswitch. This year will go much the same when I retain my world title and once again show why I am know as Mr. Pay-Per-View

LL: Now you have a tag team match tonight, teaming with one of your old partners Redstreak to take on the team of Viewfind and Divebomb.

TC: Indeed, there is that match tonight, and its going to serve as a bit of a taste for all the fans out there as to what will happen in a very short time at Archivemania.

*Commercial*

Joey: And we are back folks and we’re heading to the ring back to Lisa Lovelace who we are told has a special surprise guest.

Lisa Lovelace: That’s right…Mr. Reilly sent me to the ring saying I would be joined by a special guest…so let’s get right to it!

Now has come the day that I take the lead and I make you follow.
Toast the champion cause I came for greed and not for tomorrow.
If it feels good then it feels good and I do it all day.
You want me to play you best bring your brain, you best bring your money.
Make me a superstar.
No matter who you are.

Joey: Oh…wonderful…

*Lisa Lovelace looks quite disenheartened by the appearance of “The HeartBrend Kid” Sean O’Con.*

HBK: Well, hello cutie!

LL: Sean…come Sunday, you’ll face the Welsh Wonder, Sixswitch at Archivemania. Your thoughts on this match?

HBK: Match? You actually think it will be a match? By calling it a match, you make it sound as though there is some form of competition. In truth, Sixswitch has about as much chance of defeating me as you have of getting your little tumble Summers back.

*Lovelace now looks quite hurt and angered*

HBK: Oh chin up, I’ve already seen the boys in the back lining up to get a look at what you keep under the hood. I’m sure our little nancy Sizzy would love for you to make a man out of him. Unfortunately for him, that would have to happen in the next few days, because I doubt he’d be able to service a lady such as yourself when he’s in a body cast.

LL: You know what…I can’t wait until Sixswitch knocks you down a few notches and defeats you at the biggest show the AWF puts on!

HBK: Now, now…quite the fire you’ve got under that skirt!

LL: I don’t think there’s anything left to be said here…

HBK: Oh…we’re not quite finished yet. In fact, I know someone who is just going out of his skull to talk to you.

We fall, we fall
We fall, we fall
We fall, we fall
We fall, we fall

The harder they come
The harder they fall
The quicker they come
The quicker they crawl
Dead celeb's comin' back
With this brand new track
Here's another taste
Come on swing your battleaxe

*Erik Summers saunters into the ring, much to the dismay of the lovely Ms. Lovelace.*

Summers: Why Sean, always good to see you!

HBK: And you sir…

LL: I think I feel ill.

Joey: You aren’t the only one…

Summers: Lisa, how can you say such hurtful things?

LL: Perhaps because the two of you are complete asses and deserve them.

HBK: Now that just hurts!

Summers: It does…really, doesn’t it? Though, I have to tell you Sean…it doesn’t hurt anywhere near as much as having to act like you are interested in what Lisa has to say just to get a little skirt!

HBK: Now that sounds painful! I would also imagine that it’s no where near as painful as what is going to happen to Sixswitch or Stone Cold Skywarp at Archivemania.

Lisa: You know what…that’s all fine and good. You two run your mouths because that’s all you two are good at…

Summers: Now, now, now…you know if Sizzy showed half that fire in the ring, I may actually stay awake during one of his matches!

*The crowd begins to stir as someone is working their way towards the ring.*

Summers: You know something Lisa…I’ve been thinking. You’ve never really understood what I was all about and I’m damn sure you never understood Sean here period. So, I decided…it was time to find someone who did…

*The crowd begins to boo as Atticus slides into the ring and levels Lisa with The AttiTude, then locks in the Chemical Romance.*

Summers: Lisa…meet the new girl!

HBK: Something tells me the two of them aren’t really going to get along so well…

Summers: That’s too bad…I had such big plans…

*Suddenly the crowd erupts as Sixswitch hits the ring with Erik Summers’ sledge hammer.*

Joey: Thank God! Sixswitch out here, hitting Summers in the ribs with his own sledge and swinging wildly at HBK, who ducks and knocks the sledge away. Six responding with a series of punches to the side of the face of HBK. HBK reeling back…BUT ATTICUS WITH A LOW BLOW! Summers now grabbing the sledge…no…please don’t…

Glass Shatters

Flec: Oh hell…

Joey: STONE COLD! Stone Cold out here with a chair! HBK sliding over the top, but Stone Cold able to connect with Summers as he steps in front of Atticus to make sure she doesn’t get hit. HBK grabbing Summers and pulling him out of the ring…this disturbed trio making their way to the back. Stone Cold our here with the big save…folks we’ll be right back!

*Commercial*

King v Xille
The crowd quiets down as JRA announces the next match. Boysetsfire hits first and the opium for the masses Xille hits the ramp way and walks down along the guard slapping hands of the fans there. He hops through the bottom rope and climbs the farside turn buckle posing for the crowd.

JFA: A final warm up match for Xille for his major confrontation with V3 at AM. It is going to be the biggest match of his career and he knows it.
JHA: The high profile loss he is going to receive will look great on his resume next time around!

I am the astro-creep a demolition style hell American-freak.

White Zombie’s More Human than Human. Kicks in for a second time in the night and King once again moves out from the curtain to a rain of boos.

JFA: Well if you missed it tonight. King was on Blaster’s Confessions and took the opportunity to blindside Y3B with a pair of brass knucks. As far as we know Blaster was taken to a local hospital for a cat scan incase of major concussion.
JHA: Which means he may not be at Archivemania and I am quite happy.

King moves up the steps and climbs into the ring. He just looks at Xille and then smirks walking away from the young AWF star. The bell rings and Xille charges at King but is met with a stiff clothes line as the savvy veteran quickly turned around. Xille bounces back up to his feet but he is met by close fisted right hands that send him stumbling into the ropes. King is admonished by the referee but he all but ignores it and quickly goes to work against Xille on the ropes.

JFA: King has a definite mean streak going tonight. First the vicious shot on Blaster and now this. Arm bar by King. Reversed by Xille. Kick to the back of the leg by Xille here and. Standing drop kick!
JHA: Well, anyone who has to listen to Blaster droll on about them every day would get the urge to put him on IR too.

Xille takes the advantage bouncing himself off the ropes and hitting flying forearm knocking King back to the mat. He hops on the second turn buckle and leaps off hitting a leg drop and going for the pin. He gets the two count but that is all. He pulls King back up and whips him off the ropes, He goes for the standing drop kick again but King smartly grabs the ropes to prevent himself from flying into it and Xille lands hard on the mat. King grins and walks to the fallen Xille grabbing his head and giving him a slap in the face before lifting him up again and knocking him back down with a standing clothes line.

JFA: King’s whole purpose right now is to just hurt people. King stomping away on the knees of Xille here. One thing I can say for King he has definitely shown that he is a veteran compared to Xille.
JHA: And this is just King! Imagine what V.3 will do to him at AM!

King throws Xille into the corner so hard he collapses and then slides out of the ring and slamming Xille’s knee into the ring post, the referee yelling at him about disqualification after doing it. He does it one more time for good measure and hops back into the ring delivering a standing elbow to the inside of the same knee causing Xille to howl in pain. King smirks at Xille and then climbs to the top rope, waiting for Xille to get to his feet.

JFA: King just stalking him now. Hovering over him like a predator. His has been vicious tonight and you can’t help but wonder why.
JHA: Can you smell a Divebomb?

Xille slowly gets to his feet and turns around and is met by the vicious clothes line from the top rope. King quickly goes for the pin but is shocked when all he gets is the two count. King glares at the referee who re-enforces the two count call and just backs away from King. King hauls Xille to his feet and throws him into the corner and then hunches down getting ready to deliver Tantrum. Xille struggles to his feet and turns around but side steps the high impact move sending King hard into the ring post, shoulder first.

JFA: Xille with some veteran thinking himself there!
JHA: Get up King! Don’t let this scrawny kid out hunt you!

Xille takes a moment to get his wind back. Once he notices King trying to get up he makes his way over to him and hauls him up, He delivers two chops before whipping him to the ropes and this time connecting with the standing drop kick leaving King flat in the middle of the ring. He drags King to the corner and hauls him up, getting him to the top rope and then locking up for a suplex.

JFA: Superplex by Xille! And that has to be it!
JHA: No!
JFA: One.. two.. No! Kick out by King! Close call there, but King managed to kick out!
JHA: There is a god!

Xille’s back obviously damaged by the superplex, he hauls himself back to his feet and limps to the corner beginning to climb the ropes. He wobbles on the top rope and then looks down at the fallen body of King.

JFA: Moonsault by Xille! Moonsault by Xille! That has to be it!
JHA: No!
JFA: One… Two! What the hell!? Ghostal! It’s Ghostal! He just pulled the referee out of the ring!

Ghostal jumps into the ring and as Xille stands up he is met with a gold baseball bat to the head.

JFA: Dammit, Ghostal is making his presence felt. Xille had this thing won and he rears his ugly head for no damn reason!
JHA: Here he comes to save the day!
JFA: Now King is coming to and he knows exactly what is happening. King has been disqualified and now King is with Ghostal stomping away on the bleeding Xille!

The bell keeps ringing to stop the attack but Ghostal and King ignore it and the referee. King hauls Xille up and holds him infront of Ghostal who says something and then slaps him in the face. King hauls Xille up again and sets him up for the PPP with Ghostal’s assistance to which he gladly accepts to do.

JFA: This could break Xille’s neck!
JHA: Probably why Ghostal wants to do it.

As he gets ready to do the Piledriver the lights go out and for the second time in the night the count down starts.

00:05

JHA: What is he doing here?!

00:04

JFA: I don’t know!?

00:03

00:02

00:01

00:00
REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!

The lights kick back in with both King and Ghostal waiting at the front rope for Blaster but he is in the ring behind them chair in hand.

JHA: Look out!

In time with JHA’s warning Blaster tattoos Ghostal across the back with the chair send him out of the ring. He then throws the chair at King and then hits him with a drop kick.

JFA: Lifetime Enlightenment by Blaster! Blaster with the bandage still around his head with one of TCs patented moves on King! King is down and his nose is bleeding!
JHA: He can’t do that!
JFA: He just did.

Personal Jesus starts up again as Blaster stands in the ring looking at King who had taken the fall as Xille begins to stand up.

*A Promo Shows recapping all the strange occurances that have happened to Bombshell over the past few months.*

Keith Kincaid: I’m backstage with AWF Superstar Bombshell…the Mad Bomber has been taxed lately by a series of strange…

Bombers: Shut your mouth Kincaid, I’ve got just one thing to say. At Archivemania, Arcee and I kept our dancecard open for one reason. Whoever thinks they are cute…whoever has been pulling this crap, leaving me t-shirts and whatnot, show up Sunday. This is it, this is my open challenge to you…grow a set, whoever you are, and show up. Because if you don’t…rest assured, I will find you.

*With that, Bombshell shoves the mic back hard into Kincaid’s chest and walks away*

Flec: Well folks, with that announcement…let me take a moment to run down what the complete card at Archivemania will be:
Making his return, we’ve seen it coming for months at AM it will be official as Brave Maximus faces the man who shelved him, Tempest.

The Tag Team Championship will be decided with a Four Corners Elimination Match as the Serial Slackaz (c) defend against StarStorm, Murder Inc. (The Wild One & Auros) and Mr. Reilly’s new corporate enforcers Judge Death & Baxter.

Two men who appeared heading for partnership now face off as Scarecrow battles would be mentor Christopher Back.

It had to happen. The Final Encounter: A Last Man Standing Match as CloudStrifer takes on his nemesis OP2005.

One of the greatest tag teams of all time explode as the Hardcore Championship & Television Championship are both on the line…Zarak vs. Wolfang, title for title!

As we’ve just heard we will also have Bombshell's Open Challenge as Bombshell and the lovely Arcee have demanded their mysterious stalker meet them in the ring to settle the issue.

Plus, another grudge match as long time rivals Sixswitch & The HeartBrend Kid square off in a match where anything can and probably will happen.

Insults and bad blood have lead to this as Amarant Odinson seeks a little payback against TC, by going after his former tag partner, Big Daddy Rav!

Another set of former tag champs face off in a match that has been building for months. This time, there will be no excuses and Xille will get his shot at Vin Ghostal.

Old scores, obviously not yet settled. He cots him a shot at the title, now he takes a shot at taking out the youngest ever AWF Champion as the King renews his long running fued with Y3Blaster.

The AWF Intercontinental Championship will also be up for grabs as the champion Divebomb defends against Redstreak!

With a new stipulation announced tonight, The Lock battles Morpheus. Remember, a Morpheus win would end Murder Inc. A Lock win, would put Morpheus in the stable!

And in the first half of our double main event: The Archivemania rematch. An Unsanctioned Street Fight as Erik Summers takes on Stone Cold Skywarp

And finally, we know what is at stake. The AWF World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs as the champion T.C. faces Viewfind, the man he disposed of in the GPA! We have all this and I’m told at least one very special surprise just for you as the AWF presents Archivemania IV!

*Commercial Break*

TC & Redstreak v Divebomb & Viewfind

JRA: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event for the evening.

Disciple begins to play…

JRA: Making their way to the ring area, first from Chicago, IL…he is the AWF World Champion…TC! His tag team partner is from Detroit, MI and he is the number one contender for the AWF IC Title…here is Redstreak!

Joey: Well, the fans here are cheering for Redstreak, then changing their tune to boo TC.
Flec: Just like the fans…fickle bunch of idiots…

JRA: And their opponents…first, from Philadelphia, PA…he is the number one contender for the AWF World Title…he is Viewfind! His tag team partner, from Burnaby, BC…he is the AWF IC Champion…Divebomb!

Joey: All four men in the ring, the referee calling for the bell and this match is under way! DB and Streak choosing to start things off here. Lock up, advantage to RS who engages a headlock, DB powers RS into the ropes, Red bounces off and ducks a clothesline attempt by DB, Red stops and hits DB with a dropkick, sending him back to his own corner, where he receives a blind tag from Viewfind.
Flec: Have to admit, that was clever of Viewfind…
Joey: Viewfind in now, very different style from DB. Locking up with Red, Viewfind with the advantage here, headlock into a takedown, wrenching on the head and neck of Redstreak. VF better known as a brawler, but never underestimate his ability in the ring.
Flec: What ability?
Joey: Streak working his way back to the vertical base, trying to shove VF off him, View counters with an Irish Whip, TC with a blind tag of his own as Red bounces off the ropes, Red halting and a double drop kick sandwiches Viewfind!
Flec: Brilliant move by the champion!
Joey: And Red’s contributions?
Flec: Mediocre at best…
Joey: Right…nonetheless, a great move there and the champion following it up with the rolling thunder! Cover and kickout after two by the man who will challenge TC on Sunday. TC with a jumping leg drop and a quick tag in to Red.
Flec: These two working very well together.
Joey: Indeed they are. One would have almost forgotten that it was TC that cost Red several months of his career.
Flec: See, why do you need to start trouble brining up things like that?
Joey: Red with a sort of ankle lock applied, wringing the ankle, trying to keep VF off his feet. VF with a great roll through, able to counter, lunging for the tag and DB hops the top rope, slugging away at Redstreak, back elbow knocks TC off the apron for good measure, sideslam, plants Red down. DB goes to the top…looking to take flight with an elbow, but Red rolls out of the way and DB impacts with the mat hard.
Flec: The traitor gets what he deserves…pity a light couldn’t have hit Red too just for good measure.
Joey: Red tagging in the angered TC, who hits his second rolling thunder on the night. Scoop up and a slam. The impact actually forces DB to sit up and that gets a swift kick to the face to send him back down.
Flec: That should silence the filthy traitor.
Joey: TC going up top now…you know what this is. Taking off, Five Star Frog Splash…AND A MISS!
Flec: Oh no!
Joey: DB able to avert certain disaster, now making the long crawl to the corner to tag in the eager Viewfind, Red also gets the tag and he comes in as well and the fans are loving this! The two exchange punched, Red going for a big shot, ducked by Viewfind, who counters into a tilt a while backbreaker.
Flec: Maybe someone should get down there and check on TC.
Joey: Stay right here.
Flec: You suck…
Joey: TC struggling back into the ring and he gets met with ddt! Viewfind hoisting Redstreak up…Philly Pimp Drop! Cover…but TC able to break it up before the 3 count! TC dragging Red back to their corner as VF shakes off the cobwebs from the guillotine leg drop TC used to break the cover.
Flec: Brilliant…the champ is brilliant.
Joey: Must you suck up when they aren’t around?
Flec: You never know if they are taping the shows!
Joey: You’re pathetic. Red reaching up and tagging TC, who goes back to the fight with Viewfind, meanwhile DB rushes in and topples over the top with Red! The two now slugging it out on the floor, trading blows, TC in the ring going for a clothesline, but Viewfind ducks and sends TC to the floor.
Flec: What a fight out here…look at DB and Red go at it!
Joey: Streak and DB on the outside now, slugging it out…I’ve reached a point Flec, where I’m not ever sure this is about the IC title…for Streak, I think this is more about settling a score, it’s about vindication almost…this is clearly personal. Meanwhile in the ring, Viewfind staggering to his feet, referee admonishing Red and DB, TC sliding back into the ring, tossing the chair to Viewfind…LIFETIME ENLIGHTENMENT! Viewfind crashing down to the mat, TC tosses the chair to the outside…cover…screams to the ref…1…2…3! TC HAS DEFEATED VIEWFIND!
Flec: You know what this means, don’t you Styles? TC OWNS VIEW!
Joey: I don’t know if I would go that far, but this does put a distinct advantage with the Champion, especially psychologically. You can question his method of victory, but the win counts regardless. Meanwhile AWF security out here to separate Red from DB. The two still trying to engage each other…folks, that is all the time we have for tonight…we will see you Sunday for Archivemania!
Ignavus
Protoform

My last Slacker sketch before Archivemania... oi! I'm so excited.

Post by Ignavus »

"JR: Bubba Cutter on Eddie!
King: I don't know if he can get up!
JR: Here's the pin.. 1.. 2.. No!
King: He kicked out!

Bubba Ray Dudley tries to pick up Eddie Guerrero, who counters and hits a spinning DDT. He rushes, and makes the tag to his partner.

JR: The Rock! The Rock is in! Bubba is rushing to D-Von, but he can't make it! Rock Bottom!
King: Look! Eddie just body splashed D-Von! Five Star Frog Splash onto the outside by Eddie!
JR: The Rock has the set up... The People's Elbow! 1.. 2.. 3!
King: The Rock and Eddie Guerrero win!"

As the camera zooms out, we quickly realize the scene we just watched was digitized, on a tv screen. Zooming out even further, we see D-Ex and Ignavus reclining with PS2 controllers.

D-Ex: Good idea, using Raw vs. Smackdown to practice for Archivemania.
Igz: Yeah, it's like practicing... but sitting down while doing it.
D-Ex: You truly are the slacker god.
Igz: Wanna hand me a coke?

D-Ex whistles, and a small monkey races forth, retrieves the soda from the fridge, and brings it to D-Ex who tosses it to his friend.

Igz: How'd you train it to do that, anyway?
D-Ex: Train it? I dunno. It just kinda walked in one day.
Igz: Oh... I hope it doesn't have rabies.. or something.
D-Ex: eh.
Igz: eh.
D-Ex: So who should we fight this time?
Igz: I made a Judge Death and Baxter CAWs, wanna wail on them?
D-Ex: Wonderful!
Igz: Figured, since we're gonna be fighting them and all.
D-Ex: What?
Igz: You know, Archivemania?
D-Ex: Oh, right. We should set our alarm clocks for that. It'd suck to sleep through it.
Igz: Dude... you own an alarm clock? Why didn't you tell me! Do you realize how much stuff I miss by sleeping through it?
D-Ex: It's not like you'd stand up to turn it on anyway.
Igz: Good point.

The pause for a second.

D-Ex: hey man, have you seen our title belts? We're supposed to bring 'em to Archivemania with us..
Igz: I think they're under that Pizza box over there...
D-Ex: The one from last Wednesday?
Igz: No, the one from three weeks ago, remember? It had pinneapple and peppers?
D-Ex: Or was it the one from your birthday, with the pepporoni and marshmellows?
Igz: No, I think I remember seeing the title belts on my floor somewhere, actually.
D-Ex: Under all those dirty clothes?
Igz: Naw, I remember now. Ants were trying to steal them, so I... I... crud, what did I do with 'em!
D-Ex: Ah... ah... ah... oh man, Reilly is gonna be so angry!
Igz: Man! We gotta find them! Do you know how much gold is on those things! My bank account is only like... 2.23!
D-Ex: YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT?

The camera zooms out even more. As the two furiously try to remember where the belts are, we realize that they're wearing them... and they just don't realize it.

The odds for this duo's chances at Archivemania don't look very bright, now do they?
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

>We open to a very dark room, with random fuzzy shapes flitting in front of our vision, at a speed so great that we cannot begin to make sense of them. This problem is solved as the camera refocuses, and the pictures become more clear to our eye; we see unconvincing CGI demons, lots of fire, and hideously wooden acting courtesy of some pretty-boy in a big black coat. The scene shifts awkwardly as the cameraman sidesteps his way through seemingly narrow lanes, though it's only when the view briefly shifts down, revealing many rows of folding padded chairs, that we recognise the surroundings as a cinema. We also notice that every film consumer in the room is dead; some are unmarked, some have gaping holes in their chests, and most have a multitude of clawmarks across their face and midsection. Over the sound of Keith Kincaid retching, we hear a loud munching souund, along with the occasional belch. Scanning over to the left, the camera focuses on the impressively large form of Baxter, busy with his (1)5th box of popcorn. Keith and the accompanying cameraman head over to question him, taking care not to look down.<

KK: "Ah, Baxter?"

Bax: "Hello to you, most
Esteemed of backstage staffers.
How might I aid you?
"

KK: "Well, I was planning to get some words from you and judge Death regarding the forthcoming Archivemania tag title match."

Bax: "The judge is busy
At this moment, but I will
Share my thoughts forthwith...

I have nothing less
Than utmost respect for our
Current champs, right now.

Of course, on Sunday
It shall be business, so
Bones will be broken.

But that is purely
For our gain, and not due to
Hatred for Slackaz.

StarStorm is quite a
Different matter, though, and
Will be squashed. Simple.

Murder Inc. is our
Main problem, simply because
We wish them to die.

Or Death does, at least.
I just feel like sitting on
Them, since I'm nicer."

>Keith takes a moment of silence, in a vain effort to figure out the meaning of what he's just heard. He gives up quickly, though, and moves onto the next subject.<

KK: "And Judge Death...from what I can see, he's busy at his old job again?"

Bax: "Not quite true, dear Keith.
He is simply upset with
The movie on screen.
"

KK: "Can't he just use a stress-ball or - "

>At this point, Keith breaks off, hearing a crashing sound from somewhere upstairs, in the projection room. This is followed by the sound of a grown man gibbering, and the wheeze of air being pumped through a long-rotted windpipe.<

Projection Guy: "L-look, man...you get refunds a-at the front desk! I don't got no money on me!"

JD: "Thhiss iss irrelevvant. You will pay by anothher meanss...namely, your liffe."

P. Guy: "B-buh-but I ain't done nothin'!"

JD: (angered) "Do not sspew ssuch fflimssy exxcussess beffore me! You put thhe reel in thhe machine - thhe reel which dissplayed ssuch horrible, horrible treasson beffore me! John Consstantine iss blonde, Livverpudlian and charissmatic! He iss not a dark-haired, American lump off barely-animate wood! I DEMAND IMMEDIATE SSATISSFFACTION, PONDSSCUM!"

>A shriek is heard next, followed by a revolting sound akin to shredding fabric. A thin splatter of red goo hits the screen in front of the projector, and is thusly beamed over the film and onto the screen. Moments later, the film is cut abruptly, with the seeming destruction of the projector. Keith remains absolutely silent. Baxter continues to munch merrily on as if nothing untoward has happened. Judge Death returns to the room, hands dripping with red liquid. He goes to the seat beside Baxter, sits down...and is almost literally swallowed as the chair folds up with him aboard, squeezing Death like a hand-organ as the judge curses vehemently. With much straining, Death manages to unfold himself once more, and decides that a safer option would be to sit on Baxter's knee. Which is exactly what he does. The big man doesn't seem to mind. Keith does.<

KK: "Erm...what're you doing?"

JD: "Sssitting, and lisstening to your whiny vvoicce. Do you not havve quesstionss ffor me? Thhat sseemss to be all you are ussed ffor; quesstionss, quesstionss, obvviouss quesstionss..."

KK: "Oh, uh, yeah, sure. Ahem. Your thoughts on the coming tag title match? Archivemania's quite the big deal."

JD: "I would nevver havve guesssed. Really. Your inssightss are alwayss sso infformativve, y'big dolt. Anyway...titless. Thhe main goal off sso many in thhiss organissation, but ass I havve ssaid beffore, thhey are little more thhan a perk to me. Ssstill, I am aware thhat Baxxter here ffeelss diffferently about gold - "

>At this point, the rear doors burst open, and in step a 1980s rock-pop band with naff haircuts and suits, who burst into a familiar melody...<

"You are GOLD! (gold!)
Always believin' it's goh-old,
You've got the pow-ah to know..."

>Quickly, the band realise that all they are gaining for their efforts are some odd stares. They pack up and leave. Judge Death stares at the empty space they previously occupied for a moment longer before continuing.<

JD: "...Yesss, sso...I will sstill put in thhe mosst efffort posssible due to committment to my partner here."

KK: "You talk about committment..."

JD: "Yesss."

KK: "And you're sitting on his knee..."

JD: "Yesss..."

KK: "Have you two been...?"

JD: "...I do not ffollow your thhinking. Exxplain."

KK: "Uhh, nevermind...I'm not really sure if I wanna know or not. But how do you feel about your opponents?"

>The judge steeples his fingers. Quickly, a group of small sipders perform a wedding ceremony under them.<

JD: "A mixxed bag, I musst ssay. Thhe Ssspacceballss - or whatevver thheir moniker may be - are hardly worthh ffocussing on ffor any lengthh off time. Eithher we will accidentally desstroy thhem whilsst trying to accomplishh ssome othher goal, or evvolution will catch up to thhem and, noticcing how outmoded and unadapted thhey are, will ssnufff 'em out ffor uss. Whatevver happenss, thhey are ssimply not a real conccern.

"Murder Incorporated...iss ssomewhat more important. Not neccesssarily becausse off thheir sskill, but ssimply becausse thhey havve yet to pay thhe pricce ffor daring to interffere in our afffairss. Ssspacceballss ssavved thhem oncce, but lightning will not sstrike twicce at Archivvemania. Thhey will ssufffer ffor thheir missdeedss, mark my wordss. Withh a dry-wipe marker, prefferably. I do not like to leavve traccess.

"Thhe Ssslackazz...ah, now thhey will no doubt be a challenge. It doess not help matterss thhat I havve had prior sspatss withh bothh memberss off thhat team, eithher. But what iss a career withhout diffficultiess, eh? A bloody dull one. I mosst ccertainly welcome thhe opportunity to ffacce off againsst bothh D-Exx and Ffflufffbunny - erm, Ignoramuss, again. Thhey know how I operate, and I, in turn, know thheir methhodss. Ssso it iss a casse off which old dogss havve learned thhe besst new trickss, really. Oh...and to reasssure you, D-Exx, I havve reccently bathhed ssincce lasst Warzzone, sso ass to guarantee thhat you will not ffall prey to my B.O. again. Thhink off it ass a...proffesssional gessture off civvility, iff you will. No need to thhank me. And...I thhink thhat will be all, Kincaid."

KK: "Right, yeah. This is me, Keith Kincaid, reporting on behalf of the AWF, and now about to dash for a toilet break before I puke. Later!"

>Keith scurries off with one hand over his mouth. The cameraman backs off slowly, following him. Just as the cameraman leaves the room, we notice Judge Death gently stroking Baxter's hair back over his ear, and we hear a slightly hushed voice...<

JD: "Havve I evver told you how ravvishhingly gorgeouss you look in thhe halff-light, darling...?"
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: Short and sweet. I would like to know current card to AM 4 though.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Xille
Protoform

Re: A Short Pre-AM Mayhem: 30 Mar 05

Post by Xille »

OOC: :wall:
Originally posted by Cyberstrike
OOC: Short and sweet. I would like to know current card to AM 4 though.
Originally posted by READ THE SHOW
Flec: Well folks, with that announcement…let me take a moment to run down what the complete card at Archivemania will be:
Making his return, we’ve seen it coming for months at AM it will be official as Brave Maximus faces the man who shelved him, Tempest.

The Tag Team Championship will be decided with a Four Corners Elimination Match as the Serial Slackaz (c) defend against StarStorm, Murder Inc. (The Wild One & Auros) and Mr. Reilly’s new corporate enforcers Judge Death & Baxter.

Two men who appeared heading for partnership now face off as Scarecrow battles would be mentor Christopher Back.

It had to happen. The Final Encounter: A Last Man Standing Match as CloudStrifer takes on his nemesis OP2005.

One of the greatest tag teams of all time explode as the Hardcore Championship & Television Championship are both on the line…Zarak vs. Wolfang, title for title!

As we’ve just heard we will also have Bombshell's Open Challenge as Bombshell and the lovely Arcee have demanded their mysterious stalker meet them in the ring to settle the issue.

Plus, another grudge match as long time rivals Sixswitch & The HeartBrend Kid square off in a match where anything can and probably will happen.

Insults and bad blood have lead to this as Amarant Odinson seeks a little payback against TC, by going after his former tag partner, Big Daddy Rav!

Another set of former tag champs face off in a match that has been building for months. This time, there will be no excuses and Xille will get his shot at Vin Ghostal.

Old scores, obviously not yet settled. He cots him a shot at the title, now he takes a shot at taking out the youngest ever AWF Champion as the King renews his long running fued with Y3Blaster.

The AWF Intercontinental Championship will also be up for grabs as the champion Divebomb defends against Redstreak!

With a new stipulation announced tonight, The Lock battles Morpheus. Remember, a Morpheus win would end Murder Inc. A Lock win, would put Morpheus in the stable!

And in the first half of our double main event: The Archivemania rematch. An Unsanctioned Street Fight as Erik Summers takes on Stone Cold Skywarp

And finally, we know what is at stake. The AWF World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs as the champion T.C. faces Viewfind, the man he disposed of in the GPA! We have all this and I’m told at least one very special surprise just for you as the AWF presents Archivemania IV!
IC:

Don't start thinking that I owe you, Blaster.

It was your responsibility to keep Predaking in line when I was jumped. I didn't ask for help, but I will give you your props for doing your job. I knew Ghostal would interfere, the only unknown was when. Obviously I wasn't ready at that moment.

But don't fret, don't worry, don't cry to your momma Susie, my fellow exiles... that won't happen again at 'Mania. At Archivemania IV it'll just be the two of us. No one to distract me, no one to help Ghostal in any way. No, come Archivemania IV I'll show Ghostal... no, I think I'll show the world... yes, even you, Blaster... what I think of cheap shots, back-stabbing, run-ins, and foreign objects. Come Archivemania IV I'm going to give you all new reasons why... not even Ghostal can deny... the power of X.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

You're right, X. It will just be the two of us at ArchiveMania. And it will become exceedingly clear to the whole world, to every single person sitting in every single one of the 140 countries that will receive ArchiveMania on pay per view, that Xille is absolutely no match for Vin Ghostal, and that Vin Ghostal is, once and for all, the only true legend in AWF history.

OOC: More later. The AM card looks spectacular.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

*We go to the usual apartment where the Serial Slackaz reside and we find that it has been deserted. Gone were the days of D-Ex lying down drunk on the floor or Igz having his slumber on the couch.....but then again...nothing seems so certain. After a while, two men are thrown into the room. The tall man is seen wearing a lot of miller beer sponsored apparel, while the other smaller guy is wearing a lot of Coca Cola sponsored apparel. Both men get up and dust themselves off. They simultaniously adjust their coke or miller branded caps and look at each other.

D-Ex: "Well...that was a very enlightening experience....does this mean we have to endorse those guys?"
Igz: "....meh..guess so."

The slackaz notice a paper stuck on the front of their TV screen.

D-Ex: "Hey, did YOU put that there?"
Igz: "nope."
D-Ex: "*gets the paper and reads it* Says here we got 3 teams gunning for our titles. Murder Inc. , Judge Death and Baxter and Starstorm."
Igz: "Starstorm again? Man those guys suck!"
D-Ex: "Yeah...they also BLOW! Hahahah...."
Igz: "*not clearly amused and yawns*...ok."
D-Ex: "Yeah."

*D-Ex sits down on the couch and leans on it as he starts to speak with Igz, who is on the other couch.

D-Ex: "Buddy...we got a lotta work to do on AM4. We are going to defend our Tag Team Titles in the BIGGEST stage that the AWF can offer. You know, last year, I was always the challenger, this year, I will get to feel what its like to defend a title in Archivemania."
Igz: "Might feel nice."
D-Ex: "Yeah...Murder Inc. are just the lackeys of thier leader. I think they are good but, as we fought them, they can make one hell of a beat down. Igz, we better be more carefull against those two. Starstorm, I told you, there easy...I mean, theyre like me and CS during the early days..except of course, they never got the titles. :laugh:.....ok then."
Igz: "Baxter and Judge Death seem to be like an...interesting team."
D-Ex: "I agree with that Igz. Man, I think we got a big problem with those two. I mean, Murder Inc. is enough....now...those guys? Man, this tag team division is getting tougher by the month huh? I like that...I mean, it makes us get up from our couch and do something. It sure feels hard defending this Gold. But we ALWAYS have to believe in your soul...we got the power to know..."

*Before D-Extreme could finish, the same 80's band enter their apartment room and start saying.

"Your indestructibleeee....ALWAYS BELIEVE THAAAATT..."

The slackaz just look blankly at the band who stops playing the song. They slowly leave the apartment as D-Ex looks at Igz.

D-Ex: "Next time, remind me to lock the door when were both here already."
Igz: "....sure..."
D-Ex: "Archivemania 4 is just a few days ahead buddy. Its gonna be one hell of a show. And heck, why not? The Serial Slackaz are ready to open a can of whup ass on the competition. So Murder Inc, Starstorm, JD and Baxter....STEP UP IF YOU CAN...SURVIVE IF WERE TOO LAZY ENOUGH TO LET YOU!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

I must put aside my comments for Blaster for the moment to talk about this young, up-and-coming, wet-behind-the-ears X. I have known Ghostal for a long time. Heck we were part of the same stable once. And let me tell you kid, you ain't got a snowball's chance in hell of beating Ghost. You may, however, get lesson on how to be a good wrestler from watching either of us in the ring at ArchiveMania. It'll go a long way of making sure your career won't go to the dumpster. Just make sure to provide a bit of challenge or Ghost is gonna get bored. Ok?

As for Blaster how does that cheek feel now? You were going on and on with your yapping I had to sock you in the face to shut your damn mouth up. Sure you came back later and did some damage with a chair but not before I put you in a hospital first. I hope you got acquainted with the staffs there, maybe get to know the names of the nurses at the hospital. Cuz after Archivemania you'll be spending quite a bit of time there and this time you won't be walking out anytime soon.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Red, our fight is coming soon. Now I don't know why you decided to come after me first in your return to the ring but you did and now you have sparked a fire that won't soon be put out.

This is about more than my title to you. I see that but what you don't see is that this title is more than just a strap of gold to me and when it comes right down to it. I will stop at nothing to keep it around my waist. So Red, the storm is set to touch down at AM4 and there is no shelter on this planet that can keep you safe....
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

I got aquainted alright. And chances are I will be back there for an extended say, this one nurse, hottest little girl, cute face, really did get in touch with her personal Jesus.

Heh heh.

But that is the only reason I'll be there. See you think you can pin me? The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah? The Sultan of Suave? Your own Personal Jesus? You think that you can get the three count on Y3B Blaster?! Well LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! Come Archivemania you're gonna get brought down to earth by the real King of this federation.

Now, y'see King, I can understand why you are doing this. You sit by your phone all alone, you're feeling unknown and so what do you do? You contact me, your personal Jesus. Like an muslim extremist, you reach out and touch faith in your own demented way. You contact me because you know I can put you back on top, all it will take is to get a lucky bounce and pin me and you are back at the top. But that isn't the way it works, junior. No no, see there is no luck when it comes to me, just pure skill. And skill dictates you have no chance, no matter how much you pray.

Now I take back what I said before, I am a forgiver, you still do have a chance to touch faith the right way, but you keep down this path then faith will touch you.

And like Xille will do to the arrogant Ghostal, I will make you wish you Never, EVVVVVVER got in my way!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

King, I think the I proved to you in the ring tonight that I'm more than "wet behind the ears".

And Ghostal... you're right. You are a living legend in this business. You've beaten the best. You've won the titles. You've gotten your name in lights more times than I can currently imagine. You are at the top of your game. But... does that mean that the X is worried?

No.

Well, maybe I was. The X might've had a few butterflies before Redemption, where this insanity was supposed to end. But no, Ghostal... no, I'm not worried anymore. The butterflies are gone. The idea that I might not win has subsided.

I am on my way to the top.

You are a legend, Ghostal, I'll give you that. But the other title you currently hold... the one that is going to haunt you at Archivemania... is "stepping stone". But don't fret! No, you should feel glad! You're about to make a superstar! People will never forget this night... Archivemania IV... the night Xille finally defeated Vin Ghostal and propelled himself into the spotlight. And it all begins with your shoulders on the mat and three slaps of the ref's palm.

So, you see, everyone... to take a page out of Blaster's playbook... the red-hot rookie... the mid-card miracle... the man everyone's trying to get high on... the AWF's own sweet machine... Xille, is going to get that all-important "W" at Archivemania.

And then none of you will ever again deny the power... of X.

Peace.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Firstly, the Double S would like to appologise. I would like to appologise to my fans for going all dark-and-angry on you last week. It won't happen again.

You see. The Double S loves the fans. The fans love the Double S. And that's the reason that Bill and Ben have gone all goth on me. They're jealous. They're jealous of the Double S's popularity, style, looks and talent. See anyone can smack something with a sledgehammer. Hell, I pay some randomer £5 to do it when I want something built.

Hey Game, if you want, I can give you that £5 so you can pay for your new dirty, cheap, crackhead ho that you've taken to carrying around. Fact of the matter is that the Double S is ready to step onto the biggest stage of our sport and perform. The Wonderfans are ready to cheer on their hero. The question is, HBK; are YOU ready for the Double S? I don't think you are.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO!!!

The soon to be king of bling is bizack and yo it felt good to hook back up with my bother from a nother mother Dbomb.

But anyways TC you got the best of me thats right i'm not going to sit here and hate on you there is a reason you are the king of the hill right now.

BUT!

I made my way up that hill and come this sunday yo ass is going to take a fall right back down!
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Divebomb
Red, our fight is coming soon. Now I don't know why you decided to come after me first in your return to the ring but you did and now you have sparked a fire that won't soon be put out.

This is about more than my title to you. I see that but what you don't see is that this title is more than just a strap of gold to me and when it comes right down to it. I will stop at nothing to keep it around my waist. So Red, the storm is set to touch down at AM4 and there is no shelter on this planet that can keep you safe....

Oh believe me, I've held that title and I would certainly love to have it again. Make no mistake. But why did I come after you? We'll have to get into that later...as it is, bring that storm all you like. But it's going to tail off by the time it gets to me, and when it does arrive, I will end it, and crush you under my feet!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Really? You are going to crush me. I can't wait to see you try.

Hear me and hear me well Red. This title is mine and its not going anywhere. You say that this storm is going to tail off, well that tells me one thing. That you really don't know who the hell it is that you are messing with.

This storm is going to hit you full force and if you survive the storm then the bomb will finish you off. See you in the ring.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
The question is, HBK; are YOU ready for the Double S? I don't think you are.

That's because you don't think at all, Taffy.

I suppose I've only myself to blame for the way you turned out... you spent all that time bathing in my glory... convinced yourself that some of it rubbed off, that you had talent. All those superkicks I hit you with must have given you brain damage, as you still believe your own hype.

Credit to ya though, you even had a decent run... for a while. But I know the real reason. All those titles you won? All those wins you notched up? That's not down to talent, it's not down to ability. It's down to something called luck. Lady Luck has been smiling down on you like you're her favourite little boy.

But Lady Luck is just like every lady - they prefer men... and eventually they desert the boys once they've had their fun. Mrs Robinson has left the building, Dustin. It's just you and me. Luck won't help you - because you've been in form for a while, but I've got something you don't: Class.

Class is permanent, form is temporary, and luck won't come into it. You remember the last time we were at the Theatre of Dreams, Sizzy? War Games? I remember it. Funny as, if I recall - though you may not agree.

Am I ready? The only thing that's going to be reddy is the canvas when it's soaked in your blood.

Bottom line is this, kid: Like so many others have done, I'm seeking glory at Old Trafford... and I'm going to get it. And if you're not down with that, then I don't give a damn, because the fact of the matter is this: I... am better... than you.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC as CB: "You know something 'Crow I've made legends like
D-Extreme, and Cane Deathscream rich, famous, and champions you could've have had it all I asked for was your friendship but no you threw it in my face well the beating that I'm going to give you at Archivemania 4 will be wake up call to the AWF that I'm going to whatever it takes to beat you and walk out of AM4 the winner and leave you at the bottom of the heap where you belong.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

You think I care about Cane Deathscream and D-Extreme? As far as I am concerned they are old news.. I am the future.

You say that you wanted friendship? No. What you wanted was a lackey, a servant to push around. I am no ones servant and at Archivemania I will gladly take anything you can bring and will return it five-fold.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: Two things are wrong with you "future" strawboy: 1) You're a
waste of space and 2) I'm the future here not you!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

The only thing you are is the future boot polisher of Keith Kincaid once I am through with you.

You say I am a waste of space? I beg to differ, I think you need to get your head out of your a** and see the truth... At Archivemania you will be my b***h