Transformers AoE Amazon Japan Exclusive Hound

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
numbat

Transformers AoE Amazon Japan Exclusive Hound

Post by numbat »

Not sure if this has already been posted but the Blu-Ray of AoE can be ordered with an exclusive version of Voyager Hound at Amazon Japan.

At last, this fourth version of the figure finally has screen accurate decos in both robot and truck modes. Probably uncontainable though and the mould isn't that great to begin with... But it is John Goodman...

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... und/31504/

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Isn't the very first version the most accurate, at least in regards to colour?

Hmmm....
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Maybe in base colour - that exclusive does look a little light in shade maybe...

But the others don't give camo in either one or both modes. Although I'm not actually sure about Hasbro's Platinum version.

Still, this Blu Ray & toy set costs about £75 GBP so I think I'll settle for my standard Takara Hound which at least has camo in robot mode.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.