Allspark Power Scouts Warpath, Storm Surge and Crosshairs

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Allspark Power Scouts Warpath, Storm Surge and Crosshairs

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Warpath is a tank, not an SUV! TANK NOT TRUKK!

The only one of these three I want is Storm Surge, since I don't have the Shortround mold yet. (I already own Cybertron Brushgard and Universe Strongarm.)
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hooray to them reusing the name of my favourite Targetmaster. They even reused the original personality.

Can't help but think that Crosshairs and Warpath's names would have made more sense if they'd been switched around; Warpath's alt-mode and colour scheme just scream "Crosshairs" to me. Neither of those molds really impressed me in the past, though, and sharing names with characters I like is hardly enough to make we want to track 'em down.

Storm Surge's colour scheme reminds me of Strike Down and Power Run from the Micromaster Metro Squad...always liked the white/black look on a hovercraft. He's definitely the sharpest out of the bunch, and the only one I'd really consider buying.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Does anyone have any mirrored images? I'm noit a member over there, and non-members cannot view those attached images.
mattman34
Protoform

Post by mattman34 »

Id like to see the images aswell.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

here are images from Seibertron.com . I am not really impressed with recycling older molds like cybertron series though...

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12116
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Originally posted by Warcry
Hooray to them reusing the name of my favourite Targetmaster. They even reused the original personality.

Can't help but think that Crosshairs and Warpath's names would have made more sense if they'd been switched around; Warpath's alt-mode and colour scheme just scream "Crosshairs" to me. Neither of those molds really impressed me in the past, though, and sharing names with characters I like is hardly enough to make we want to track 'em down.

Storm Surge's colour scheme reminds me of Strike Down and Power Run from the Micromaster Metro Squad...always liked the white/black look on a hovercraft. He's definitely the sharpest out of the bunch, and the only one I'd really consider buying.

I agree (Warpath would even have a mounted cannon, if only in vehicle mode), and I think Seaspray would have been a very fitting name for Storm Surge.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Not bad colors, but I don't particularly like any of these molds. Glad they're laying claim to Warpath's name, though. Hated his cartoon personality, and I never really followed him in the comics, but the original minibot was pretty fun.
Damolisher
Protoform

Post by Damolisher »

Those look pretty cool. I just wish Hasbro would stop whoring out the Energon Omnicon molds whenever they can, though.
"Right, switch to Red Alert."
"Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb!"