Have any of you seen the Animated Spawn cartoons?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Ultrasabre
Protoform

Have any of you seen the Animated Spawn cartoons?

Post by Ultrasabre »

I have seen up to the 3rd tape. When are they/did they release a sequal to it???
My grandma Perfelia Gutierrez was Born June 6, 1928 and died March 14, 2002. RIP Grandma.
:(
My simpathy goes out to those who lost loved ones on 9-11-01.

angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

I've only seen the first half of the first series, but as far as I know there hve been three series made so far. I'm a regular reader of the spawn comics which is where the news about TMP stuff usually appears first, and I've heard no word of a new series at this point. Hope that helps :)
Ultrasabre
Protoform

Post by Ultrasabre »

Originally posted by angloconvoy
I've only seen the first half of the first series, but as far as I know there hve been three series made so far. I'm a regular reader of the spawn comics which is where the news about TMP stuff usually appears first, and I've heard no word of a new series at this point. Hope that helps :)
Thanx!! are you the same guy that goes to transfans?? Where was that transformer in your sig at transfans from!!??
My grandma Perfelia Gutierrez was Born June 6, 1928 and died March 14, 2002. RIP Grandma.
:(
My simpathy goes out to those who lost loved ones on 9-11-01.

angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Yup, its me. I'm pretty much angloconvoy anywhere I go on the net, and I seem to be the only one. Oh and I've already answered about my sig pic over at transfans :)