10th anniversary Beast Wars figures

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Ulticron
Protoform

10th anniversary Beast Wars figures

Post by Ulticron »

I was killing time in the toys two days ago and I come across the 10th anniversary Beast Wars figures. Series one was out, well most of it anyways. They had Rhinox and Waspinator, but not Cheetor. The paint job on the beast modes was a considerable improvement over the original BW figures, so I assume the pictures on the back for robot mode were correct, and they looked good too. While that wouldn't be enough to get me to buy them again the fact that each figure had parts to Transmutate will be. Supposedly there's a wave 2 and here's a linky to those figures. http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... =HT81147BB

PS: Don't know if this has already been posted, if so sorry for the duplicate thread.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

These are in fact known and are already covered in the respective checklist. :)

http://tfarchive.com/toys/checklists/be ... ersary.php
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Ulticron! You're not dead! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Wow! I was just wondering how you've been the other day! Good to see you back. Hope you stay a while.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Has anyone here actually bought these?

I've been somewhat tempted, but $15 is too damn steep, especially when you can get seasons sets of the DVDs for a few dollars more than these figures with their single episode DVDs.

I'm also afraid I might be tempted to start collecting all the Transmutate pieces and would have to be shot on principle.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

I got Waspinator the other day, mostly becouse I wanted one when the show was around, but the local K-mart didnt carry BW.

He is the same as the orignal one only more show accuarte. And Transmutate accualy dosent look at stupid as i thought.