Movie Deluxe Stockade is out in US stores

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Movie Deluxe Stockade is out in US stores

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Just got notification that my preorder from BBTS came in as well, so they've got it too, in case people can't find it.
Smokescreen GT

Post by Smokescreen GT »

I still haven't found Cliffjumper and Landmine, so I doubt Stockade will be showing up in my area any time soon. And I don't want to pay the higher prices and shipping online so I guess I'll just have to wait. South Jersey distribution sucks. :mad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

You think South Jersey distribution sucks? Try living in Pennsylvania. I've got the same problem as you. I'm guessing Hasbro doesn't care about the East Coast.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Smokescreen GT

Post by Smokescreen GT »

Yeah, I hear ya, man. The thing that surprises me is that I've already found the Allspark voyagers and Nightwatch Prime in stores in my area. So, you'd think the deluxes would have been around more. I've heard of some sporadic sightings here and there (mostly to the north) but I have yet to see them in person. Oh, well. Patience is a virtue on the East Coast I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Skywarp aka Scourge

Post by Skywarp aka Scourge »

I was in the harrisburg wally-world last night and I found 6 stockades on the shelf. I only bought 2 tho
I was the first Decepticon to awaken on Earth in 1984, where we has lay dormant for around 4 million years.
My alt mode was altered by that fancy caculator other wise known as Teletran 1, to that of an Earthen jet. The F-15 Eagle.
I am usually paired up with Thundercracker and Starscream, or Screamer as I call him, on attacks.
I have the ability to teleport to any where within a 2.5 mile radius. But the problem I have is, the further I teleport the less accurate I will get. Because of this I have been know to crash into a few things.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

They've got 'em up here in Vermont. Hell, the Toys 'R Us has a lot of them, and the local Wally-world has a few.

I went looking for the Allspark Battles Ironhide/Blackout, and I found the Classic Camaro Bumblebee. Which I am liking much better than the Concept Camaro Bumblebee. His feet suck, but he's not as touchy.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Peale
Protoform

Post by Peale »

Heinrad wrote:They've got 'em up here in Vermont. Hell, the Toys 'R Us has a lot of them, and the local Wally-world has a few.
You and your filthy lies ;) ...where in Vermont has this? I'm in Brattleboro, and all the stores around here have diddly.

Lemme guess...you're in Burlington.
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

Yeah I had been looking for stockade and landmine both for a week, and I walked into super walmart last night in grand blanc, and found both, they where the last 2 on the shelf to be exact. They had the all spark brawl to, about 4 of them to be exact, but I cant by a repaint at that price, it just isnt worth it. Also they had autobot camshaft to, I think thats his name, the repaint of swindle and well swindle was just a waste of money, so a new paint job isnt going to fix that trash. I live in Flint, M.I. and I have a choice of 3 super walmarts (in Grand blanc M.I., Clio, M.I., and Burton, M.I.) around here and a walmart that is being turned into Flint. The one in Flint is a couple of minutes away and they have a nice selection but they never have nothing I want. The one in Grand Blanc thow always done did me right, I got my masterpiece SS, Landmine and Stockade, and also camaro concept bumblebee.

Stockade and Landmine are great, I will post some picks if people want me to.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Barre/Montpelier area. I had to go to the TRU in Williston to get Bumblebee. The Wally-world in the Berlin Mall's got Stockade, though.

Which is doing me no good in finding the Allspark Battles Ironhide/Blackout 2-pack.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Got me a Stockade today. He's pretty cool. I got the impression he was way out of proportion limb-wise via the inernet pictures, but I suppose he wasn't transformed so well in most of those. His larger arms really aren't so bad.

I ALMOST picked up Incinerator, as he looks pretty interesting. But, eh. I'm still iffy. Don't much care for the 'hands,' or the engines being upside-down. But mostly the rotor/hands.