[new member] Hey

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
giltygear
Protoform

Hey

Post by giltygear »

Hi, I'm kind of new here, but I've been coming to the site for a while now. I just got back into TF about a week ago when I found a tape for the episode "Roll For It" in a hole-in-the-wall store near my college.

Anyway, I wont be around here much cause I have a lot of things to do, but I'll try to make an apperance here and there...

Thanks, peeps.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you hate the world that much more.
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Welcome to the board Giltygear. A fan of GuiltyGear the fighting game series too maybe? :)
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Hey there, GG. Posts like this generally go in the General forum, which is where you can find this thread now.

And by the way, you'll be living on the second floor of the Archive's new wing, between Skywarp85 and Jonin and across from Nmathew. Don't get jealous when Nmat has those sexy slumber parties across the hall....I'm warning you now...
Denyer

Welcome...

Post by Denyer »

...try not to let the unusually high level of special people here scare you off.
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Howdy, dude-y

Welcome to the board, we are all pleased to have you here - none more so than the mods who may at this very moment be sizing you up for a late dinner
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
Sades

Re: Welcome...

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
...try not to let the unusually high level of special people here scare you off.
I'm special!

Howdy, new guy. There's a few important things you should know... the only bathroom is on the [insert floor number here], but we've a Plant living in it... and there's some weird guy living in the elevator, so ye can't use that... and we have no stairs. So, any movement between floors will have to be done by paying that really big, sweaty guy in the courtyard to throw you into one of the many windows on the floor of your choice... pray that it's open at the time...

Oh, and don't eat the bagels. We have lurkers...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Halfshell

Re: Re: Welcome...

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by saysadie
I'm special!
:p
So, any movement between floors will have to be done by paying that really big, sweaty guy in the courtyard to throw you into one of the many windows on the floor of your choice... pray that it's open at the time...
So that's what that "thud" on my window pane is... I did wonder...
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Do I dare release the dreaded greeting of doom... I sit, contemplating it, the thought of tormenting so many upon the sight of its dark, evil text. Then I realize, it must be shown to the fresh victim...

GREETINGS n00bz0r!!!!!
Redstreak
Protoform

Re: Re: Welcome...

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by saysadie

I'm special!
Aye, I would comment here, but I see you're brandishing the Whacking Stick, Sades... ;)
Howdy, new guy. There's a few important things you should know... the only bathroom is on the [insert floor number here], but we've a Plant living in it... and there's some weird guy living in the elevator, so ye can't use that... and we have no stairs. So, any movement between floors will have to be done by paying that really big, sweaty guy in the courtyard to throw you into one of the many windows on the floor of your choice... pray that it's open at the time...

Oh, and don't eat the bagels. We have lurkers...
Hmm...and here I had wondered about the thumps late at night...I thought I was living in OJ's house for a while. :D

And yes, lurkers nibble on bagels like rats on cheese.

As I say to all; don't even think of raiding the admin and mod liquor supplies...last time the only warning the mod janitor Pun got was Skywarp yelling "Clean up on aisle seven!" before disposing of the last person who tried to get into his fridge, so there are still some bloodstains on the floor up there. It was quite messy and took a week for the poor guy to clean it all up.
RCOSD

Post by RCOSD »

*hands beer over to giltygear *

I'm in a good mood, so due me :p

and of course Sadie, your special

*hugs Sadie*
Sheba
Protoform

*tackle-hugs the Newbie*

Post by Sheba »

Welcome, have some ginger ale and nuclear hot soup noodles. :D
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by RCOSD
I'm in a good mood, so due me :p
Due you?

"Due" is a verb now, Col?

The things you miss when you take a night's sleep...