when wil animated toys be on uk shelves

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
electro girl

when wil animated toys be on uk shelves

Post by electro girl »

i think the animated toys look just bloody amazing and i can wait for them i dont go into toys r us much cos i feel quite embarressed and find it easyer to pick up transformers at my local asda even if their selection isnt great
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=42739

April was the last thing announced, that I can recall. I don't see anything else more recent than this news thread, but this is of course likely to be subject to change.
Neuronutter
Protoform

Post by Neuronutter »

electro girl wrote:i think the animated toys look just bloody amazing and i can wait for them i dont go into toys r us much cos i feel quite embarressed and find it easyer to pick up transformers at my local asda even if their selection isnt great
You don't go into TRU and you call yourself a TF fan? Conquer your fear! Sure we all feel a little silly walking into a toy store and some of us have to travel miles to get to them, but it's worth it! Besides you can always say you're looking for toys for someone else, a younger sibling or family member.

Oh and I doubt the Animated toys will be out here before end of June or July. We rarely get anything before the US and they aren't out there till end of June.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

electro girl wrote:i think the animated toys look just bloody amazing and i can wait for them i dont go into toys r us much cos i feel quite embarressed and find it easyer to pick up transformers at my local asda even if their selection isnt great
i love the animated toys also. I like that prime's head can actually move more than in Cybertron and Energon and Armada combined. And he has the faceplate that is switchable. The detail looks amazing and I can't wait for them to hit shelves here in the U.S. either :D. And Lugnut is also a must for me since I am into WW2 war planes :D.