Which of these shows...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Wolfang

Which of these shows...

Post by Wolfang »

would you like to see a) revived in comics; b) return as new cartoons; c)released on DVD and/or d)get new/reissued toys?

Visionaries
Inspector Gadget
Inhumanoids
M.A.S.K.
Centurions
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

A,B,C,D:M.A.S.K.,which is one of the most underrated cartoon shows.Can't anybody revive this product?

Inspector Gadget has a new cartoon and I don't dig his show's toys,so A,C for him.

Centurions would be nice too for all the options.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Well, I don't know nothing 'bout Visionaries and Inhumanoids, and don't like Inspector Gadget.

Centurions would be a cool comic, I liked the series when it was aired on CN. I'd like to see it revived this way.

I've seen few eps of M.A.S.K. on SkyOne in Fun Factory block (man that was damn long ago) and it was quite good, too.
-Okay, the bomb's dropped. Life goes on. No amount of sulking or worrying changes that. We've got our own lives to live. In that regard, in five minutes time, I am using the autopilot on the Midnight Runner and taking it down the pub. If I go on my own, I go on my own.
-Well. Wait up, you horrible English git. While I'm around, you don't have to go anywhere on your own.
And, one by one, the others follow.
And, one by one, they begin to smile.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

They're all pretty good, in their own way. I agree about Inspector Gadget; but I think M.A.S.K. and Visionaries (possibly even Centurions) could be fit under the TF banner, somehow, if they really needed it.
I loved Visionaries. I think with just a couple of tweaks, it could be awesome. I still have all the old toys. Inhumanoids was good, but I think it could have been better.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

BRING BACK SMURFS!!!!!!!

Seriously though?? I'd the see some new M.A.S.K. stuff. I still have some of the old stuff somewhere.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

four words: inspector gadget on dvd.

yeeeaaaah.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Inhumanoids is on DVD, and its all bloody awful cold war propaganda. I'd love to see it redone as man versus monster without all the political ****.

Visionaries I'd love to see on DVD, and a remake would be nice if done well.

I remember loving centurions as a kid, but have no idea whether the cartoon would stand up if I saw it now.