Yes I done it finally.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Jetfire

Yes I done it finally.

Post by Jetfire »

I quit my job.
basically I worked in a bar in a private members gym while I was a student.Fun job until management changed.
Took on full time as soon as I finished uni(Gotta pay the rent and they dont give student loans to Graduates Image)became supervisor when mamager left and ran it my way.And you know what.We became the only deparpment to hit all targets and improve on last year.thus 4 months later a new manager comes.So what happens.Staff get loads of unhelpful bullshit to work against.Not to say Is till do all the work anyway.
Members decide the quality of service aint whatbnit used to be-I mean GEEE non motavated staff not working well.Who'd have thought it???? Image

Yet management suddleny find really anal problems (Totally irrevelent to the actural work) to pi$$$ all over the staff and make things worse.
So finally I handed in my resigination and I' havent been happier in months.I'm finally gonna apply my degree to something good and the future suddleny seams a better place.

Moral of the story.Never be afraid to follow what you feel you need to do ('cept acting as curently too many bad actors are gracing our screens and singers Image).Decisive action is a good thing even if like me you are very confortable or feel your needed in a place.
In truth its not worth it.Any job that depends on you but dosent value you isnt worth working in EVER.ui felt I had to be there when I didnt.Now I'm very happy.

------------------
One great website.
Thanks to Skywarp-again for the pic below.

I wonder....
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ummm...good for you?

------------------
Bombshell: Da Man since 1984.
Located on the fifth floor of the TF Archive building.

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/danai/decindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Insecticon Mission: To be as big a nuisance as possible, while still remaining too useful to squish!
</A>
----------------
Brawn Pin made by Skywarp, sig master.
Bombshell Trivia winners: Getaway, Commander Shockwaeve (x2), Brendocon (x8), Starscreamsghost, Unicron(x2), Kickback (x4), Blitzwing (x7) Optimal Rattrap, Cliffjumper (x2), Philcom, Silly Cow, Capt, Ultra Magnus (x2).
Read The Transformers: The Movie 2: Battle Drive Script, written by the very nutty S-Ghost.
Mook List: Lord Sixshot, Saysadie, RCOSD, Felafel, Mookback, Brendocon, S-Ghost, Galvatron91, Sheba, Blaster_86, Jetfire, OmegaDenmad, Osku, Cosmotron, Addl, YTV, Fox Kids, Tellus.
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Errrr... Jetty, didn't you say something about "overpaid stockmarket boy" some months ago?

hu?

------------------
------------------
New updated
trade list
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

I am very glad to hear it for you Jetfire.

I think some of us Older transfans can understand a little better because we work full-time, and I am not saying the younger guys don't work.

There is nothing worse than a job that sucks the life out of you, and has the "kick em in the arse" mentality. I will never understand how some management teams(using the word management loosely here) can think if they treat their employees harshly 99% of the time, and throw them a frickin bone 1% of the time, that the employees are going to be more efficient and work harder for the Company.

I run my own optical lab, and I never treat my employees like they are dogs. All I ask them is to work as hard as I do, and when I see someone falling down, I go help them up, rather than kick them.

Good luck in your new endeavor!

------------------
Seeing Jazz in a whole new light.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Addl:
Errrr... Jetty, didn't you say something about "overpaid stockmarket boy" some months ago?

hu?

Nope not me?.
Allways underpad acting managemnt since uni.But 'overpaid stockmarketboy'thats what I'm trying to become.Or 'overpaid management consultant'.
Have contacts in management consultancy so hopefully....either way I got enough saved up for months.

------------------
One great website.

I wonder....
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Hey Jetfire,

Maybe you could become the new 'Ninja Consultant' to the Decepticons!

Regards,
Wndcharger
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Windcharger:
Hey Jetfire,

Regards,
Wndcharger
Worth a try.Does it pay well?
Is it a suscessful organisation?
What happened to the old one?

------------------
One great website.
"If only I were a overpaid stockmarket boy."

LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Windcharger:
Grrrr. This board ain't big enough for 2 Ninja Consultants, and Jetfire sure as eggs isn't gonna take my job. I am the only suitable Ninja Consultant anyway...

Come on, I am called Sixshot. Kind of.
Originally posted by Jetfire:
Worth a try.Does it pay well?
Is it a suscessful organisation?
What happened to the old one?
The old one is right here. Just because I have special feelings for Danny there is no need to replace me. And it doesn't pay at all - I do it for love of the job.

------------------

Fish Bee will destroy you unless you click here and, like, attend or something.

This new, improved sig was brought to you by sprites touch.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by LordSixshot:
The old one is right here. Just because I have special feelings for Danny there is no need to replace me. And it doesn't pay at all - I do it for love of the job.

Lets see. No one values you.Odd fetishes. No money but required to love the job with no rewards.

All the qualities that I and avoiding in my new job.Consider your position safe Image

------------------
One great website.
"If only I were a overpaid stockmarket boy."

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

All the best, Jets! Image

------------------

Check out my collection & trade list and other TF stuff @ denyer.cjb.net!
Later, when I was hanging from the tree... — Bill Hicks
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Jetfire:
Lets see. No one values you.Odd fetishes. No money but required to love the job with no rewards.
You say odd fetishes like they're a bad thing. And you forgot the excellent job title. Would you rather be a supervisor or a ninja consultant?

Anyway, good luck in finding a new job. You could always be deputy ninja consultant if nothing better comes along. Image

------------------

Fish Bee will destroy you unless you click here and, like, attend or something.

This new, improved sig was brought to you by sprites touch.