How would you like to have 7 Combiner teams?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
-Predaking-
Protoform

How would you like to have 7 Combiner teams?

Post by -Predaking- »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=4696

This guy is putting up 7 gestalts: Superion, Devastator, Menasor, Bruticus, Defensor, Abominus, and Predaking. Anybody feel the urge to bid? ;)
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Too rich for my blood. The guy should have sold them individually. He'd probably get more bidders, and more money as a result. Lots of people are going to look and say "all those tf's? I can't afford this lot," and then they won't bid.
Cliffjumper

Re: How would you like to have 7 Combiner teams?

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
Superion
****. Only Air Raid's any good.
Devastator
So-so, but not really fantastic.
Menasor
Five terrible figures that form one big terrible figure. No thanks.
Bruticus
Onslaught's good and the combined mode isn't too bad, but I'd stick with Ruination or Baldigus, thanks.
Defensor
Hotspot's good, as is Blades and Defensor. Still, you'd have to get the **** ones as well...
Abominus
Nope. Abominus is so-so, but Hun-Grr's the best thing about the set. Get a loose Hun-Grr, save money. The other four are among the worst Transformers ever.
Predaking
Squat and over-rated. Plus three of the original figures have massive design faults. No, wait, four, as Divebomb has the least convincing transformation I've ever seen.
Anybody feel the urge to bid? ;)

Nope.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

HAHA the guy cant even hold a camera straight .... or is that the transformers?
Flesh Creature
Protoform

Post by Flesh Creature »

Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
HAHA the guy cant even hold a camera straight .... or is that the transformers?
He may live on a hill.:D
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Why in the world did he keep the cards, and in polybags, nonetheless?

Superion:
I hate Superion, and I hate the Arielbots. Period.

Devastator:
I liked Devastator, but the legs always seemed too fragile, in my opinion. Still, given that he was the first combiner, it's understandable. I don't like Hook, though.

Menasor:
I happen to like the Stunticons. I had all of the smaller ones, but I've never even seen a Motormaster, so I can't say anything about that one. Sure, the smaller ones weren't great, but at least they had hands, unlike-

Bruticus:
Between Bruticus and Ruination, you have a choice of good names, or good color schemes. However, either way, you end up with stupid figures. I will admit, Bruticus looks decent when he's combined. Better than Superion, but still bad.

Defensor:
Only problem I have with Defensor is Groove. But that's trivial. I'd get this one.

Abominus:
As cliffjumper said, Hun-Grr's the best thing about the set. However, I had Hun-Grr. Hun-Grr sucked. Blot was okay, as long as you didn't transform him. Blot reminded me of an 80's music video, by Whitney Houston, I believe. It was "Who Do You Run To", if memory serves me correctly.

Predaking:
I've never seen any Predacons, other than Divebomb, so I'd be interested, if only due to curiousity. I have a feeling that I'd be disappointed, though.

IF the individual sets had been put up, I'd probably go for Predaking and Defensor.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!