RiD OP review

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Osku
Protoform

RiD OP review

Post by Osku »

I'd like if people actually comment the new reviews on the main site. Might get some new info of the characters and while updating reviews Sir Auros would be too busy to post in GD. ;)

Hadn't thought of using shoulder blades as missile launchers. Nice tip. Few possible additions for otherwise nice review.

"...so I am going to ask you, the reader, to bear with me here and give me some latitude because I am sure I am going to forget some minute detail that I overlooked but may be very important to you."

Robot mode
You forgot to mention his high heel boots in robot mode. Also it's important how the designers managed to continue Optimi's famous "hair dryer weapon"-tradition from TM Optimus Primal. Shame on you! ;)

Vehicle mode
In rubber tires there are "transformers tm" and "Fire Convoy" texts. Also I think (can't check now) C-001 register plate, which is the japanese listing style Fire Convoy = Cybertron 1 -> C-001, wasn't removed from the RiD OP version.

Crappy sound effects would also deserve a mention.

Edit: I realised that this should have been posted in toy forums.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

It's fine to post where it was, but you're right, it might garner more notice here.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Thank you for your opinions. I will try to be more detail-oriented in the future. I'm glad you enjoyed the review.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium