Vector Sigma

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cyclonis
Protoform

Vector Sigma

Post by Cyclonis »

Ok, the Aerialbots and the Stunticons needed the power of Vector Sigma to gain life, but why didnt the Dinobots need it or any of the others like the Predacons or Technobots for example?
Any information about Vector Sigma will also be apreciated.
RID Scourge

I have a theory on that.

Post by RID Scourge »

The transformers created on earth were created, using personality components that Optimus and Megatron had taken with them, just in case they needed reenforcements. Megatron had to go to Vector Sigma to build the Stunticons because he ran out of personality components. Opimus most likely ran out, too, but the main reason for using Vector Sigma to build the Aerialbots was that he was in a hurry, and didn't have time to get back to the base in order to get the pre-made ones. As for the Technobots, Grimloc was trippin' on some anti-electrons at the time, which made him the smartest autobot (not even perceptor could keep up with him). Because of this, I believe that he was smarter than Vector Sigma, and could, therefore, create personality components of his own.
Blaster_86

Re: I have a theory on that.

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
The transformers created on earth were created, using personality components that Optimus and Megatron had taken with them, just in case they needed reenforcements. Megatron had to go to Vector Sigma to build the Stunticons because he ran out of personality components. Opimus most likely ran out, too, but the main reason for using Vector Sigma to build the Aerialbots was that he was in a hurry, and didn't have time to get back to the base in order to get the pre-made ones. As for the Technobots, Grimloc was trippin' on some anti-electrons at the time, which made him the smartest autobot (not even perceptor could keep up with him). Because of this, I believe that he was smarter than Vector Sigma, and could, therefore, create personality components of his own.

Uhh what he said
Cyclone Prime
Protoform

Post by Cyclone Prime »

Exactly.

Plus, we never knew how the Predacons were created. So, they may and must have been created by Vector Sigma before.
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

It is also possible that the super-smart Grimlock came across some surviving personality components of destroyed Transformers in Unicron's head.
Cyclone Prime
Protoform

Post by Cyclone Prime »

Yes, it is a logical explanation
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

I had a theory much like Paladinprimes.

'cept that Megatron needed vector sigma becasue he had no matrix. Op may have given the Dinos life through matrix but cant program them hence initally limited brain and such.
Edo
Protoform
Location: Somewhere in the pinelands of NJ forming his own subgroup of Autobots that run entirely on vodka.

Post by Edo »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
I had a theory much like Paladinprimes.

'cept that Megatron needed vector sigma becasue he had no matrix. Op may have given the Dinos life through matrix but cant program them hence initally limited brain and such.

That would also explain the Protectobots popping up out of no where at the end of Season 2. The Quints could have built the Predicons. As for the rest, probably the same way Starscream got the Combaticons to live.
Skylinx
Protoform

Post by Skylinx »

I'll go with the version of paladin and Edo, that explains most things.
but what is Vector Sigma concretely?
Cyclone Prime
Protoform

Post by Cyclone Prime »

The super-computer that gives personnality to each Transformer...

Look "The key to Vector Sigma" part 1 and 2 to see it correctly
"To lead the Autobots and the Decepticons together is my destiny!"
-Cyclone Prime
MTX
Protoform

Re: Vector Sigma

Post by MTX »

Originally posted by Cyclonis
Ok, the Aerialbots and the Stunticons needed the power of Vector Sigma to gain life, but why didnt the Dinobots need it or any of the others like the Predacons or Technobots for example?
Any information about Vector Sigma will also be apreciated.
I don't even remember the Predacons being built. I just remember they just appeared in an episode.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

What about the Terrorcons?
I think that the Quintessons seems to be directly involved in their creation. Did the Quints use VS or...?
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Originally posted by MeGrimlock
What about the Terrorcons?
I think that the Quintessons seems to be directly involved in their creation. Did the Quints use VS or...?
It is said that Quints built the TFs,maybe it was the Quints that built the VS.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
MTX
Protoform

Post by MTX »

The Quintisons built the Terrorcons. There was an episode where they talked about it. I believe the Technobots and some humans were involved in the episode. How the Decepticons ended up with the Terrorcons is beyond me.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

I thought the primacron built all of the primitives???
Dai
(offical tea-boy and unofficial Alt ID of Snake)
RARRRR!!RR!!RRR!R!
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Originally posted by dai-atlas2000
I thought the primacron built all of the primitives???
I think that in "Call of the primitives" it was stated that Primacron built "some" of the Primitives.
MTX
Protoform

Post by MTX »

No I believe he summoned them all but he didn't build any of them. He was responcable for building transformers though. Maybe he built the quintisons.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by MTX
No I believe he summoned them all but he didn't build any of them. He was responcable for building transformers though. Maybe he built the quintisons.
Primacron did build ONE Transformer alright: UNICRON.(planet size TF for those of you who've missed the movie)
At least i think he did, dont recall that much about the call of the primitives episode. I'm not 100% sure if the small fellow that created Unicron and that energy leech is Primacron. But if he is then he built Unicron.

I dont think he created the Quints though. They are indeed the creators of the TF's(at least according to the info given during Rodimus's trips into the matrix)
Cyclone Prime
Protoform

Post by Cyclone Prime »

Primacron, the little monkey, build Unicron and the energy leech.

Here's my theory:

Primacron created Unicron and Primus to serve him. Unicron rebelled, and Primus tried to stop Unicron from his destruction ways.

So, Unicron, filled with hatred, also fought Primus to kill him, out of pure hatred.

Primus went into an asteroid, so did Unicron, bla bla bla what we see in the Comic books...

Primus gave from to the planet, Cybertron, and created VS and started to give life to robotic life.

The Quintessons, an alien race, arrived on Cybertron and begin manifacturing the life form of this planet in an industrial way, in 2 lines...

Robots became aware of themselves, rebelled, etc, etc, etc...
"To lead the Autobots and the Decepticons together is my destiny!"
-Cyclone Prime
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

In the comic iss #25 Shockwave summons the Predacons from Cybertron to assasinate Megatron. They change into animals to better conceal themselves on Earth, lion, bird,... So they have been around for a while. Don't know where the Preds from BW came from though.

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\weezer1\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\army-of-darkness-06.jpg[/img]
"Ok little fella, how bout some hot chocolate?"