Hey!!! [Yu-Gi-Oh]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

Hey!!!

Post by The Ghost of Starscream »

Well, have any of you guys ever heard of Yu-Gi-Oh? As in the show and the Trading Card Game? Got any of the cards? I do. I got Kaiba's starter deck. Blue Eyes White Dragon, baby!! I drew a picture of Yugi (the star of the show) and I'm gonna mail it to the Ghostmasters and, hopefully, win a Gameboy Advance and the Yu-Gi-Oh game. If Runningbee will ever come back to school with the address and the envelope.
You guys like the show?
And I know this should be a poll, but who's your favorite character (if you dudes watch the show)?
:D
Disco at Blackie's House if anyone gets bored! :D
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Yes, its a pos. </troll>
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

*shudder* Pokemon/Digimon under another name
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

But the monsters are cooler than Pokemon.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Y'all should read the Yu-Gi-Oh manga, before the cards come into the series. In earlier issues, Yugi dealt out some harsher punishments than making his opponents lose at card games. It can get violent at times, especially the ish that ended with Yugi lighting an escaped convict on fire...
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

Why in the heck would Yugi do that? Set a person on fire, I mean. He's a shy person on the show. Or was it Yugi's alter ego Yami? I mean, the guy was a pharoah who was trapped in a puzzle, for cryin' out loud! And Yami's pretty evil on the show. Sending people to the shadow realm... Whatchu been readin' and how did you get hold of it?
But, I tell ya, Seto Kaiba is my favorite character. 'cause he's cool. Evil. But cool. Oh and the other day I noticed that his shirt and pants are the exact same color... Okay I'm stupid (learn to expect it). But anyway... I have no clue... again.
I got three new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards yesterday: Celtic Guardian, Mammoth Graveyard, and M-Warrior #2. But what I really want is Curse of Dragon... And a Polymerization card so I can fuse Curse of Dragon with Gaia the Fierce Knight and create Gaia the Dragon Champion. That was a mouthful - erm- pageful...
I am going to enter a contest that says they will judge the best drawings for Gameboys. (I know I already mentioned this) I drew Yugi (or Yami. WHOEVER!) and put "Life's Just A Duel" next to him. Now, I hope Greenleaf (Runningbee) will get around to drawing Kaiba... (she draws him really good-like...)
Um, yeah. That's All...:D

EDIT: ...Not yet... My brother just gave me two more cards: Ancient Elf and The Dragon Capture Jar (heh, he has a Blue Eyes White Dragon.) And I possibly might get Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress #2. Now, that's all...
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by The Ghost of Starscream
Why in the heck would Yugi do that? Set a person on fire, I mean. He's a shy person on the show. Or was it Yugi's alter ego Yami? I mean, the guy was a pharoah who was trapped in a puzzle, for cryin' out loud! And Yami's pretty evil on the show. Sending people to the shadow realm... Whatchu been readin' and how did you get hold of it?
Yeah, it was his alter ego. Why would he do that? Because the guy was holding Anzu at gunpoint as a hostage. He's not evil, he only does bad stuff to the absolute scum of the earth.
i][Originally posted by The Ghost of Starscream [/i]
Okay I'm stupid (learn to expect it).
Oh, I did long ago...
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
Oh, I did long ago...
Thanks...
Um, scum of the Earth. Does that mean he might set my brother on fire, 'cause they don't take baths sometimes. That causes them to be all cruddy. Does that mean they are scum? Is Yami gonna come over and beat them at a game of Duel Monsters (Well I know my biggest bro will lose 'cause he don't know how to play)? Then light them on fire?
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

My WorldGorger Dragon owns the Blue eyes....
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by The Ghost of Starscream
Thanks...
Is Yami gonna come over and beat them at a game of Duel Monsters (Well I know my biggest bro will lose 'cause he don't know how to play)? Then light them on fire?

Firstly, you're very welcome.

Secondly, no, he wouldn't bother playing some child's game, he'd just burn them.

I forgot to answer your question as to where I got the Yu-Gi-Oh manga. At this point in time, it can only be found in the pages of Shonen Jump magazine. I'm sure graphic novels will be released soon.
Runningbee
Protoform

Post by Runningbee »

Hey! Yeah! The TCG is my fave thing about Yu-Gi-Oh! I did draw Kaiba. Seto Kaiba. Um, Ghost of Starscream, I could trade you my Curse of Dragon... Blaster, how does that Dragon own da Blue Eyes? Or do you wish to answer that?
For anyone who wants to know... this is the address for the contest...

Yu-Gi-Oh! Gameboy Advance Contest
c/o Yu-Gi-Oh Editor
1359 Broadway
New York, New York 10018

To enter, you must send your name, age, address, telephone #, and drawing.
Entries must be received by March 1, 2003. Uh, Ghosty, don't you already have a G. Advance?:confused:
"The squeaky wheel gets replaced."
-Todd B. Hawley
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Runningbee
Blaster, how does that Dragon own da Blue Eyes? Or do you wish to answer that?

Simple it's a very good card. Silvos the Rogue Elemental also owns the Blue eyes.... and the Heedless one... and Scion of Darkness and The Grinning Demon.... hell most cards I own could make the blue eyes cry till it died,
Runningbee
Protoform

Post by Runningbee »

Yeah, Blaster! But the cards I have that defeat the Blue Eyes are Magic mingled with Trap and not-so-great-Monster cards.
I've never heard of the cards you have. Do you own Hyozanryu? Anybody?
-Todd B. Hawley
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Yeah, Blaster!
I've never heard of the cards you have.

I doubt anyone who plays Yu-Gi-Oh has... Hell even a lowly Craw Giant could beat the Blue Eyes.
Runningbee
Protoform

Post by Runningbee »

I just got a cool idea! Blaster_86, can I put you in the story The Ghost of Starscream and I have been writing? You could be the Jamaican guy who duels Seto Kaiba!
Only if it's okay with Ghosty, though.:cool:
-Todd B. Hawley
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I just got a cool idea! Blaster_86, can I put you in the story The Ghost of Starscream and I have been writing? You could be the Jamaican guy who duels Seto Kaiba!
Only if it's okay with Ghosty, though.:cool:

I better win as my cards are so much more powerful.... and once I play my Wellwisher everything is ovah!
Runningbee
Protoform

Post by Runningbee »

Sure thing. Two questions...
1] What's Wellwisher?
2] Can you give me a duel layout/example? For the story?
-Todd B. Hawley
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sure thing. Two questions...
1] What's Wellwisher?
2] Can you give me a duel layout/example? For the story?

Wellwisher gives me life for the number of elves in play when I tap it.

It's your story....
Runningbee
Protoform

Post by Runningbee »

I must warn you... this story will be copyrighted and maybe even published. And you may not even like it...
-Todd B. Hawley
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

Hey, B_86, do you own any of the Egyptian God Cards? I want Ovilisk the Tormentor (yes I know I can't spell that word). Um, 'cause Kaiba (Seto) owns that card, so I think he might be able to defeat you, unless you got somethin' over like 5000 attack.
Runningbee, I don't care if you put Blaster_86 in The Story, you know that. While you're at it, can we put Alex in the story?
But by going by what we discussed. No, I'm not gonna fall in love with Alex. Just 'You Know Who'...:D