The Primes

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Animus Prime
Protoform

The Primes

Post by Animus Prime »

According to Vol. 2 of DW's MTMTE, the entry on Autobots tells of the Primes who bore the Matrix-- it mentions that the known Primes include (and I assume in this order, though there may be some gaps between the first three):

Alpha Prime
Guardian Prime
Sentinel Prime
Optimus Prime
Rodimus Prime

Now I know all about Optimus and Rodimus (for the most part), and I know that in DW's expansion on the G1 continuity that Sentinel Prime is Optimus' immediate predecessor (though no one can find me a DW pic of him). Anybody know anything about Guardian and Alpha Prime? Were there only three Primes before Optimus? Alpha Prime's name seems to indicate he would have been the first-- anyone know?

Thanks!
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

DW's More than Meets the Eye was the only place they mention Alpha and Guardian, so you won't find anything more about them.

I don't remember if it says there if there were more than those three before Optimus, but you probably won't find more info.

On first page of the first DW's The War Within mini-series you can see hand of Sentinel Prime's dead body.

There were also other Primes in Marvel comic and possibly in original cartoon's continuities.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

here are the other primes who apeared in the marvel comic

they are:
Prima
Nova Prime
and Sentinel Prime

here are some info:
http://s90690880.onlinehome.us/jhiaxus/ ... primes.htm