TF ringing tones and some questions

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
jazz007
Protoform

TF ringing tones and some questions

Post by jazz007 »

Hi,
do any one has the ringing tone for TF? like 'the touch', G1 theme... i have been looking for it... or if anyone has the lyrics, feel free to post it on this site..

jus asking if anyone noes, i saw the catalog for reissue jazz and prowl, and found out that their catalog left out some G1 tfs like sunstreaker... is takara going to reissue him? if not then the purpose of collecting reissue will be defeated. oso i realised that the jazz reissue the stickers r different from the vintage.. as for prowl i have not found any difference in them... if anyone found it for prowl, feel free to post on this site too...

Thanks!!!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

For the ringtone, try http://myringtones.com - I think that's it... if it's not, search the General Discussions forum for "Transformers Ringtone" or topics started by "angloconvoy" and someone's put it up there :)

Why will the puposes of collecting reissues be defeated if they omit some characters? :confused: Mind, Sunstreaker wasn't released with most of the original cars in Japan, instead coming out with the 'movie' era figures, in a boxed set with Skids and Buzzsaw.

If you're after the old stickers, try http://reprolabels.com
jazz007
Protoform

Post by jazz007 »

i mean for pple who want to collect all of them in reissue term, if some of them are missing,then the whole reissue collection will be incomplete.

btw, is there any site that have free ringing tone on tf?
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »