PE-11 SFX (Reflector)

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Paul053

PE-11 SFX (Reflector)

Post by Paul053 »

Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

Nice. I would definitely get one one of these if I could afford it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I've never been especially fond of Reflector but that is a fabulous toy.
I like bears.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I'm actually not too keen on all the extra bits and pieces. Kind of looks like you'll build a camera with the extra parts, then put three blocks of robot into it.
That said, though, it looks like a lot of work went into it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I dunno about this...the robots themselves seem to be about Legends size, the camera mode is tiny and doesn't really look like a camera so much as three folded-up robots with a lens and a tripod tacked on, and the one robot mode they're showing off so far doesn't look anything like any of the original toys or the cartoon model. It's obviously a nice little toy, but it doesn't seem any more Reflectory than that Perceptor redeco Hasbro said they were going to do...
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Warcry wrote:I dunno about this...the robots themselves seem to be about Legends size, the camera mode is tiny and doesn't really look like a camera so much as three folded-up robots with a lens and a tripod tacked on, and the one robot mode they're showing off so far doesn't look anything like any of the original toys or the cartoon model. It's obviously a nice little toy, but it doesn't seem any more Reflectory than that Perceptor redeco Hasbro said they were going to do...
I kind of have the same feeling, too. Plus the price may justify everything, too. Afraid they might go around $100.