Solution for Transmetals 2 paint problem?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Osku
Protoform

Solution for Transmetals 2 paint problem?

Post by Osku »

I've known about the problem, but have been careful with my toys, so hadn't run into the problem. But today I got used Ramulus and it's metallic paint parts are in pretty bad condition. Is there paint that you could fix it? And was there a solution to prevent paint getting off?
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I don't know...I've had that problem with some of my tm figures [rattrap for example].

The solution to prevent paint from chipping off is...to be gentle with those parts! That kind of wear comes from knocking the figure on the walls [lol] or with another object. My tigerhawk fell from the table once and landed on his wings. The only damage he got was a slight [smaller than a pencil nose] paint chipping on the wing.

But his tiger helmet...well, there is a blue paint mark on his white tiger nose, probably from the helmet.

Anyway, tm\tm2 figures = delicate. Looking ugly when the paint has been chipped.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

That's the problem with my Tigerhawk toy. He sat in a box for several years, and when I took him out, his paint was royally screwed.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Perhaps a clear coat of nail polish will keep the paint together. Again this is just a suggestion. I have never tried it out before.