Super Friends on YTV

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Transfan
Protoform

Super Friends on YTV

Post by Transfan »

Those of us who either get Cartoon Network and Boomerang or were raised in the late 70's to early 80's might remember a cartoon called the Super Friends.With cahracters like Aquaman,Superman,Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin and Zana and Jayna the Wonder Twins.Well I just saw a commercial and the Super Friends is comming to YTV on 09/07/2002
Plasmodium

O..............M.............F.............G

Post by Plasmodium »

.What a ****ing waste!

Damn YTV for putting on useless bull****! :/
Blaster_86

Re: O..............M.............F.............G

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
.What a ****ing waste!

Damn YTV for putting on useless bull****! :/
The ****ing hell?

YTV exec1: Well we can get the new Transformer show that is guranteed to do well with the sudden boom in Transformers....

YTV exec2: Or we can get an old 70's cartoon that no kids will like because it sucks and the only good character in it is Batman which we already have two shows on for

YTV Mainguy: Well we don't wanna get viewers anymore we wanna fold and lose all our money. **** the transformers show lets get this crappy 70's show that no one will like.

****ing hell
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

I watched one episode of the old Fantastic Four show on Boomerrang, and it confused the hell outta me. The villian was the Red Ghost who for whatever reason has a baboon that can turn into a pile of bricks and, I kid you not, an electromagnetic orangutan
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Bombshell

Re: Re: O..............M.............F.............G

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

The ****ing hell?

YTV exec1: Well we can get the new Transformer show that is guranteed to do well with the sudden boom in Transformers....

YTV exec2: Or we can get an old 70's cartoon that no kids will like because it sucks and the only good character in it is Batman which we already have two shows on for

YTV Mainguy: Well we don't wanna get viewers anymore we wanna fold and lose all our money. **** the transformers show lets get this crappy 70's show that no one will like.

****ing hell
My thoughts exactly.