THE BIGGEST MAYHEM OF THEM ALL! Feburary 10, 2003.

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

THE BIGGEST MAYHEM OF THEM ALL! Feburary 10, 2003.

Post by Vin Ghostal »

The broadcast comes on the air and we are LIVE from the Arco Arena in Sacramento, California for Mayhem!

JFA: “Welcome to Mayhem, everyone! What a night this is going to be....one of the greatest cards in Mayhem history is set to go!”
JHA: “It’s gonna be wild, J! Intercontinental Title, Hardcore Title, Tag Team Title...I love it!”
JFA: “We’re about to begin the festivities, so let’s...”

Just then, “Walk” begins to blast and T.C., the brand-new AWF Heavyweight Champion, comes through the curtains to a mixed reaction from the crowd! Strolling to the ring, T.C. heaves the belt over his shoulder and picks up a microphone.

T.C.: “I’m glad at least some of you people have begun to realize just how great The Whole F***ing Show really is. What’s a damn shame is that it took me whipping Vin Ghostal’s ass the second time around to wake you idiots up. Eh. No worries. I came out here to talk about Edge of Survival. You know, I went into the night expecting it to be the greatest night in cWo history. We were on the edge, no pun intended....we were THIS close to conquering the AWF for good. Instead, Zarak ran off with his boyfriend, The Bomber, who’s going to get his ass handed to him later on, I might add, well, he went mad, Cyberstrike and D-Extreme flew the coop, and I even got a call this morning from Brawn. The man’s gone virgin-hunting in the Virgin Islands....now, the last one I can understand. But every other one of those ingrates is going to pay. Because of them, Edge of Survival was a damn failure! Everything’s...”

As T.C. talks, the music of the cWo blasts and Mr. Reilly strolls to the ring to a deafening chorus of boos. He comes face-to-face with the Heavyweight Champion and pulls out a microphone of his own.

Reilly: “A failure? A FAILURE? I’ll tell you who’s the failure, buddy boy. It’s YOU. Take a look at Edge of Survival. You had your chance to beat Vin Ghostal, and you blew it. You blew it big time. You’re lucky that that idiot Galvatron91 was gracious enough to give you a second chance. I, on the other hand, did EXACTLY what I promised everyone I’d do. I ran the table...I came in way back at #13...and I beat ‘em all. I....”

T.C.: “You hid under the ring like a goddamn pansy.”

Reilly: “You watch your mouth, T.C. Let me remind you of something in case you’ve forgotten. The fact that that belt’s on your shoulder changes nothing. I’m still the leader of this Corporation, plain and simple. And I don’t give a good goddamn about what The Game says, I won the Royal Rumble, and that means that I’m going to ArchiveMania to...”

Then the D-Next tunes kick in and The Game comes through the curtains to a deafening reaction from the crowd!

G91: “Ah ah ah, Reilly. You lost last week, fair and square. Oh, someone’s going to ArchiveMania, that’s for sure...but it sure as hell isn’t going to be you. You screwed a lot of people in the Royal Rumble, Reilly. You screwed everybody by hiding under the ring for most of the match. You screwed everybody by tarnishing what is supposed to be the big event of the year. But you screwed three people in particular when you pulled what you pulled. So it seems only fair that those three people have a fair chance to get what YOU stole from them.”

Reilly: “What in the hell are you...”

G91: “You shut your mouth, Reilly. At Redemption, I’m ordering a Triple Threat Match to determine the #1 Contender for the Heavyweight Championship. It’s gonna be The O’Con....against Stone Cold Skywarp.....against.....Claypool.”

Reilly: “No!! No!!! You can’t just....”

G91: “I just did. Pleasent evening, gents!”

As The Game leaves the scene, Reilly turns back to T.C., who’s got an angry look on his face.

T.C.: “Well well well, what a surprise. You’ve screwed things up again. Now....I believe you were saying something about being....corporate...”

Reilly: “That’s right, T.C. Let me break it down for you. Your corporate ass...”

Just then, as Reilly begins to point a finger in T.C.’s face, T.C. pulls the belt off his shoulder and nails Reilly in the face with it! The former Commissioner is wracked by the shot and collapses to the mat!!!

JHA: “AHHHHHHHHHH!!! T.C. just knocked out the boss!!!”
JFA: “I guess we’re witnessing a corporate split here!!!”

T.C.: “I heard that, J. And you’re only partly right. Forget a split. Forget it. Reilly, as far as I’m concerned, the cWo is DEAD!!! YOU HEAR ME?!? DEAD!!! Take that and shove it up your Corporate ass!!!!”

As T.C. says this, he drops the mic, rips off his cWo t-shirt, wipes it on his rear end, and throws it on the fallen Reilly’s face!!! Picking up his championship belt, T.C. strolls to the back to a somewhat warm reception from the crowd!!!

JFA: “We had our suspicions after Edge of Survival, but T.C. has made it official!!!”
JHA: “I can’t believe it...the cWo?!? DEAD?!?”

*Commercial Break*

Wolfang W/Black Zarak Vs. Unicron W/Viewfind

JFA: And we’re back, ladies and gentlemen, and we’re ready for our opening contest, but what a night it’s been already! We’ve seen the end of the cWo!
JHA: Alright my Homeboy Viewfind is gonna be out here to watch his man Unicron take on Wolfang the home wrecker of the late cWo.
JFA: Home wrecker?
JHA: Yeah he made that fool Zarak pull out!

JRA: Coming to the ring first Accompanied by the European Champion Black Zarak from St.Helens Mersey side England Wolfang!

The Zoo hits as both Wolfang and Black Zarak emerge from behind the curtains to the cheering of the crowds as the jogged down to the ring Wolfgang sliding in and posing for the crowd.

JFA: A lot of energy shown by Wolfang and Black Zarak here it seems that they are good friends again not tainted by the Black and White any more.
JHA: Yeah now they are tainted with boringness and stupidity.
JFA: I disagree.
JHA: Making you the same as them.

JRA: And His opponent from Parts un-known, from the GPA accompanied by Hardcore Champion Viewfind, Unicron!

”Whatever” begins on the Sound system and the big GPA man walks out accompanied by the founding member Viewfind slowly walking towards the ring. The crowd booing them to which Viewfind laughs.

JHA: He must know these people are all idiots he’s laughing at them
JFA: Or he’s stoned. Unicron reaching the ring now staring at Wolfang and slowly climbing the ropes.

Unicron gets through the ropes and the bell rings and he immediately greats the charging Wolfang with a hard clothesline knocking him down then bending over and picking him up and delivering a body slam.

JHA: Rookie mistake by Wolfang...this one’s over already!
JFA: He isn’t that much of a rookie though charging the big man is not the best move.
JHA: Viewfind is coming over alright my Homey!
JFA: We’re about to be… graced by the AWF hardcore champion here.
VF: Hey J my main announcer man what is up!
JHA: Nothin’ how things be treatin’ the master of Hardcore?
VF: Very fine my man.
JFA: There is match to commentate, Unicron still in control here with a throat strike to Wolfang causing him to stumble back.

Wolfang falls back and leans against the rope and Unicron wastes no time grabbing his arm and throwing him to the other side of the ring. Wolfang bounces back and ducks under a clothesline reaching up as he passes by and grabbing the GPA muscle and hitting a hard neck breaker. They both fall to the mat but Unicron is barley phased by it and immediately begins to pull himself up Wolfang struggling a little bit.

JFA: Nice reversal there by Wolfang.
VF: But it would been a lot nicer had that big clothes line hit yo!
JHA: Definitely much better!
JFA: I doubt it. Wolfang trying to gain some momentum here bouncing off the ropes and hitting a clothes line that fails to knock Unicron down.
VF: Course not Dog ain’t no little wanna be punk like Wolfang gonna take the big man down!
JHA: Exactly!
JFA: Quit sucking up.

Zarak hits the mat on the outside starting to get the crowd into it as Wolfang runs at the side ropes and bounces back tackling the big man’s legs this time taking him to the mat with a thud. Wolfang hops back up getting the momentum he wanted locking in the big mans legs and delivering a sling shot catapult into the ropes then hopping up and grabbing the large GPA member pulling him to the center of the ring and locking in a figure four leg lock.

JFA: And Wolfang really taking over here getting Unicron struggling for the ropes now.
VF: Yo fool can’t you see my man Unicron he just be toyin’ with that fool you should know dat.
JHA: Yeah fool.
JFA: You’re a loser.
JHA: Why you so mean man? You jealous I’m VF’s homey and you ain’t?
VF: Little Jealous J?
JFA: Riiiight. Unicron grabbing the bottom rope, still too much in him to put him away like that.

Wolfang lets up getting back to his feet as Zarak moves around to the other side yelling to Wolfang to try and finish this now which he nods too picking the dazed giant up. Setting up Unicron for the Deathstalker.

JFA: And this could be it right here Wolfang has him ready for the Deathstalker.
VF: Uhoh I gotta go it looks like Zarak is gonna interfere peace out!
JHA: Go get ‘im!
JFA: Why would Zarak interfere? Wolfang has the match won!
JHA: Cause he is a loser!

Viewfind makes his way over to Zarak but as he passes the ref reaches an arm into the ring and up lifts him as he tries to move closer to get ready for a pin causing him to land flat on his face.
JFA: HEY! VIEWFIND JUST TOOK OUT THE REF!
JHA: It was accidental!
JFA: Accidental my ass! Now Zarak coming over met with a kick to the gut and is thrown into the steps! This isn’t fair!
JHA: How so?
JFA: Oh come on you know what’s happening next!

Wolfang hits the Deathstalker but Viewfind slides into the ring and starts stomping on him. As he rolls off Unicron and the Hardcore champion goes to work.

JHA: Yeah, get that cheater!
JFA: How was Wolfang cheating?!
JHA: You heard Viewfind, Zarak was about to interfere!
JFA: And you believed him?

Viewfind keeps working Wolfang over softening him over as Unicron gets back to his feet. Viewfind lifts Wolfang up and hits the Philly Pimp Drop and the crowd boos loudsly showing their dis-approval.

JFA: Disgusting. Viewfind leveling his hardcore title now and has Unicron holding him.
JHA: What you get for cheating!
JFA: Viewfind charges and… HITS UNICRON!
JHA: NO!
JFA: Wolfang ducked!

Viewfind stares at Unicron then turning to Wolfang getting ready to attack him but is grabbed from behind by Zarak who kicks him and hits him with the Black death.

JFA: ZARAK HAS TAKEN OUT VIEWFIND!
JHA: Noooooooo! Wait? Yesssss! Here come the reinforcements!
JFA: Dammit the NWA, Zarak hopping out of the ring to meet them.

Zarak charges the tag team of Prowl? and Divebomb and takes care of both of them with a double clothes line on the metal stage.

JFA: ZARAK TOOK THEM BOTH OUT!
JHA: Okay now this time, Noooooooo!
JFA: Wolfang up slowly and going to Unicron and locking in another Figure four leg lock! UNICRON IS TAPPING!
JHA: Hah the ref is a lazy buffoon he’s sleeping!
JFA: Not much longer! The ref is up! The ref is conscious! He has spotted the tapping Unicron and has signified the times keeper!

The bell rings and JRA stands up.

JRA: The winner of this match: WOLFANG!

JHA: NO THE CHEATERS WON!
JFA: No the cheaters had their plan back fire!

Wolfgang quickly gets out of the ring as he and Zarak make way to the back before the GPA get up and fight back.

*Commercial Break*
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

As the show comes back on the air, “Operation Blade” begins to blast and Sixswitch comes through the curtains in street clothes and strolls to the ring, microphone in hand.

JFA: “This wasn’t on my program, but Sixswitch, the #1 Contender for the AWF Heavyweight Championship, on his way to the ring.”
JHA: “Is this really necessary?”
JFA: “After everything that went down last week, I’d say so.”

Sixswitch: “Last week, you people were about to see one of the most anticipated matches in AWF history. In one corner, the Welsh Wonder! The Big Double S! The Man Himself! And in the other corner, the leader of the Foundation. The Hardcore Legend. Redstreak. And oh yeah, for a little while, it was the great match that everyone had waited for and paid to see. That is, until the...”

Suddenly, “Points of Authority” blasts and Redstreak comes through the curtains and strolls to the ring! Looking extremely intense, Redstreak steps through the ropes and comes face to face with Sixswitch, and the two stare each other down for a moment before Red pulls out a microphone of his own.

Red: “Let’s stop right there. Before last week, I didn’t have a problem with you. I respected you, and I WANTED to have to beat you one-on-one to see who deserved to be the #1 contender for the AWF Championship. We’d never met in the ring face to face before, and I didn’t really know what to expect. I’ll tell you some things I DIDN’T expect. I didn’t expect to get my ass jumped by a whole pack of GPA clowns. I didn’t expect the damn referee to let the match continue. And I didn’t expect RCOSD to bash me with a fire extinguisher and get away with it. But you want to know the one thing I really didn’t expect? I didn’t expect you to sink low enough to hire the GPA to save your ass when I had you beaten.”

SS: “You better watch your mouth, Red. Do you forget who you’re talking to? You’re talking to Double S! The Welsh Wonder! Double S doesn’t need a shred of help from anybody, especially not those cracked-out pieces of ghetto trash.”

Red: “Oh yeah?”

SS: “Yeah! If the GPA was working for me, why in the hell would Ghostal come out and beat me half to death with his bat?”

Red: “Mmm...open your eyes. He was trying to get me disqualified, you schmuck. He was in on it. You can’t possibly be that naive.”

SS: “Is that all you came out here to tell me?”

Red: “For now. I got bigger things on my agenda than you, starting with putting RCOSD in the hospital tonight. But trust me, Six....when I’m done with him, I’m coming back for you.”

JFA: “Redstreak leaving the ring...you had alluded to this last week, J...”
JHA: “What do you mean, alluded?! I called it! Sixswitch hired the GPA!”
JFA: “There’s still no proof of that....Red is just upset about losing the match last week, and justifiably so.”
JHA: “Say whatever you want to protect your heroes, J, but the tapes don’t lie!”

As the broadcast prepares to go to commercial break, cameras go to the parking area and find The Big Ragebowski entering the arena with his athletic bag over his shoulder and the Intercontinental Championship in his free hand.

JFA: “And here comes Mirage! It will be The Big Ragebowski against Sean O’Con for the Intercontinental Title tonight! And RAVAGE will be the guest referee!!!”

*Commercial Break*
The Raid vs. Professor Smooth

JFA: Well Jay last week we got to finally see the return of The Raid as he defeated the rookie Adolf.
JHA: Yeah, The Raid looked most impressive in his return bout but one has to wonder if he can keep his good form up.
JFA: Well we're about to find out.

RA: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit. Introducing first, currently in the ring at this time, from Chicago, IL, Professor Smooth!"

Timid boos can be heard from the crowd as Smooths name is announced.

RA: "And his opponent..."

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the FLOOR!

RA: "And his opponent, coming down the aisle at this time, from Los Angeles, he is...The Raaaiiiid!"

The reaction The Raid receives is astounding however, it's a mixture of cheers and jeers. The Raid begins to dash towards the ring, he gets up to the apron and blind sides the smooth one with a springboard dropkick. The ref now rings the bell and we are underway. Raid hoists Smooth back up and lifts him up above his head and then delivers a thunderous press drop slam.

JFA: Holy crud! The Raid's on fire.
JHA: Damn right.
JFA: Wait, Smooth's back up and he gets a few shots in, temporarily stunning Raid, Smooth now, with the Irish whip, goes for a back body drop...No! The Raid reverses it with a neckbreaker!

After toying with Professor Smooth for a short while, The Raid picks him up and begins the act that's known as the Freight Train Of Doom.

JFA: The Raid looks to be unstoppable. Smooth must be in a world of hurt.
JHA: The Raid is signaling for something else now, what could he possibly have up the proverbial sleeve.
JFA: Smooth being dragged to one of the turnbuckles now, The Raid makes his way up to the top rope.
JHA: Oh no...
JFA: Shooting Star Press! I believe he calls that The Express From Hell!
JHA: He makes the cover...
JFA: One, Two, Three, this one's over.

RA: "The winner of the match, via pinfall, The Raid!"

Drowning Pool's 'Bodies' hits for the second time tonight as The Raid calmly makes his way to the back. After the match, we go backstage and find Keith Kincaid standing with Ravage.

KK: “Ravage, at Edge of Survival, you came within an inch of beating The Big Ragebowski for his coveted Intercontinental Title. Recently, however, Mirage told reporters that there will be NO return match between the two of you despite the controversial conclusion of your last encounter.”

Rav: “You say that as if you’re surprised, Kincaid. Big Daddy Rav’s been beating The Little Ragedoltski from pillar to post for as long as anybody can remember, and yet HE gets to parade around with the Intercontinental Championship. Well, what about me? What about Ravage? What about the man who’s revealed Mirage for...”

At that moment, Computron and Jetfire enter the frame and surround Ravage.

Jetfire: “How’s it hanging, Rav? Did you miss us?”

Computron: “Because we sure missed you in the worst way possible.”

Ravage: “You missed me? I’ll tell you what you missed...you missed me taking down the cWo all by myself. While you guys have been off on your little siesta, I’ve been here busting my ass to take those jerks out.”

Computron: “Ah, so it’s our fault that you couldn’t get the job done, eh?”

Jetfire: “You know, I think I’d watch my mouth if I were you, Rav. You don’t have T.C. around to protect your ass anymore.”

Ravage: “You tryin’ to say something, tough guy?”

Jetfire: “Take that however you will, Big. Daddy.”

Suddenly, Ravage winds back and nails Jetfire with a big right hand! As Ravage nails him, however, Computron swoops in and levels Ravage with a double-axehandle, knocking him to the floor. Jetfire recovers and the two men start putting the boots to Ravage until a voice from off-camera gets their attention, and two chair swing in from offscreen and level both men!!! The camera pulls back....and it’s the NWA with chairs in hand! On his knees, Ravage looks up at the two GPA men hovering over him.

Ravage: “Ugh....thanks guys....”

Prowl and Divebomb smile, then rear back and nail Ravage with a con-chair-to, laying him out right between Computron and Jetfire!

Prowl?: “No prob, dog. Take a look, fool. Take a good look. Ain’t gon’ be nothin but this later, foo! CompuFire, you done!”

JFA: “And there go the NWA! CompuFire and Ravage are hurt!”

*Commercial Break*

D-Extreme vs. Turbo Charger

As the broadcast returns to the air, Turbo Charger is already in the ring as "Stand up and Shout" hits, bringing D-Extreme to the ring. He slides in, and Turbo Charger goes right after him with rights, but DE whips him off the ropes and into a powerful clothesline before laying him out with a boot to the face! D-Extreme goes for a quick cover, nothing doing.

JFA: Gotta like D-Extreme's tenacity here, he wants to get this match over nice and quick.
JHA: Bah, I'll be over here with the newest Maxim...

As JHA turns his back on the match, Turbo Charger turns the tables, rolling D-Extreme up suddenly, but D-Extreme kicks out and immediately pulls Turbo Charger into a sharpshooter! Turbo Charger howls as D-Extreme yanks at his leg muscles mercilessly.

JFA: This could be it for Turbo Charger here..
JHA: We should be so lucky! And keep it down, I can't read with you talking!
JFA: Right, whatever...

D-Extreme keeps Turbo Charger in the hold for what seems like forever before Turbo finally taps out to end it! D-Extreme lets go, celebrating his victory all the way up the ramp, but Turbo Charger doesn't get up.

JFA: There appears to be a problem with Turbo Charger...I think that sharpshooter may have torn something loose in his leg...we've got the medics coming down here now, they're helping him up and into the stretcher. Doesn't look good for the young superstar.
JHA: Eh, I doubt he'll be missed.
JFA: You're a bastard, you know that right?
JHA: And damn proud of it.

Following the match, the broadcast goes backstage and finds Viewfind (Hardcore Championship around his waist) and Vin Ghostal leaving the GPA locker room.

Ghostal: “It’s all you, kid, it’s all you. This boy doesn’t have a chance.”

As they round a corner, however, Ghostal and Viewfind bump right into Sean O’Con, Commissioner Game, and Sixshot!

Viewfind: “Well well well...if it ain’t da boss-boy and his little bitch...”

Ghostal: “And Sixshot, too! How have you been, beautiful? Been a long time.”

Sixshot: “Not nearly long enough.”

O’Con: “Damn, girls are always saying that to you, aren’t they, Casper?”

Ghostal: “Man, don’t even pretend like you could EVER measure up to me.”

G91: “All right, all right, enough you two. Last thing we need is Casper splattered all over backstage...I booked a match tonight, and that means we’re going to get it.”

Ghostal: “Yeah, cuz you’ve done such a great job running this place so far. Every time I look up, it’s out with the old...and in with the older. Claypool? CompuFire? Raiden? What in the hell’s going on around here? There’s no way these fossils should be on the roster. Granted, no one’s worthy of being on the same roster with Homeslice and yours truly, but what are you gonna do? You want to put these guys on the payroll? Give ‘em a job they deserve and put ‘em behind a desk...kinda like you.”

G91: “Maybe I’m bringing these guys back so I’ve got a little more variety when I’m choosing who’s gonna kick your ass.”

Ghostal: “Why you...”

G91: “Ah ah ah. Touch the man in the suit, and you can get on the bus with Cyberstrike. Oh, and Viewfind, I think your attitude needs a little adjusting. You’re on the docket against Windy tonight, right? What say we ban Pulp Faction and your little GPA punks from ringside, eh? That oughta make things interesting.”

Ghostal: “Grrr.....let’s go, Homeslice.”

Viewfind: “Werd, G. You betta check yourself, dawg...you ain’ gon’ be able to hide behind that suit forever.”

As Vin Ghostal and Viewfind walk off, O’Con and Game smirk and shake their heads.

O’Con: “I feel like I just OD’d on stupidity.”

G91: “Can we suspend them just for that?”

As The Game and Sean O’Con smirk and walk off, the broadcast switches to Lisa Lovelace, who’s standing with Divebomb and Prowl?.

Lisa Lovelace: “I’m here with the NWA who are just about to go into a crucial match against one of the top teams in AWF History…Compufire. Gentlemen, you’ve already had a rather...violent run-in with CompuFire tonight....your thoughts?”

Divebomb: “Its very simple…tonight we establish ourselves as an elite team and we bring about THE END of the legend that is Compufire…”

Prowl? (Interrupting) “Word homeslice! Its like that ho…tonight we’s gonna lay the smackdown on them Compubizatches…and we ain’t jus’ gonna beat them…no…we gonna send a message! HOLLA!!!”

Lisa: (trying not to snicker) “And we’ll be back in a moment…”

A preview of the GPA movie “Lord of the Blings” is shown, to the amusement of the crowd as we go to commercial break
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

CompuFire vs. The NWA

The Immigrant Song begins to play as Mayhem returns from break.

RA: “The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Currently making their way to the ring area and representing the GPA…Prowl? & Divebomb, the NWA!”

JFA: “One of the great up and coming teams here in the AWF, whether you like them or not…and to be honest with you J, I really don’t like their attitudes at all. I won’t question that they have great ability, but the way the GPA conducts itself sickens me.”

JHA: “Wow…and if you took that opinion and a dollar you could get a cup of coffee…”

JFA: “HAR HAR HAR!”

Dare then begins to play and the crowd leaps to its feet!

RA: “And their opponents, Jetfire (version 2.1) and Computron!”

JFA: “Since returning from a brief absence in the AWF, these two have been on a roll and I have to suspect that they have to be working their way back to the top of the heap and a shot at reclaiming the AWF Tag Titles.”

JHA: “Bah…they’re just as boring now as they were before.”

JHA: “Well, the teams are in the ring, the bell sounds and it looks like Jetfire and Divebomb are going to start things off. Collar elbow tie up, with the advantage held by Divebomb…who appears to be a bit stronger…jerking back and forth, trying to gain the advantage…shoots in and controls the left leg, Jetfire unbalanced now…Divebomb with the whip around and a quick release atomic drop, followed by a clothesline to the back of the neck.”

JHA: “Nice move set there to set up and knock down the former tag champ…maybe he knocked some personality into him with that! Nah…wishful thinking!”

JFA: “Yeah…quick tag and here comes Prowl? P in the ring and a double team here, scoop and a double gut wrench suplex sends Jets down hard on the mat again. Prowl working over Jetfire now, locks in a reverse chinlock and couples it with a couple hard shots right to the chest. Complete isolation early on by the NWA.’

JHA: “yep…quick hard hitting action…just the way your wife likes it!”

JFA: “I could ask the Game to come back out here…”

JHA: “Like I was saying, quick hard hitting action, just the way I like it.”

JFA: “Jetfire back, struggling to retain a vertical base. Driving a series of elbows in the midsection of Prowl, and then a release Firemans’ Slam, driving Prowl, hard into the mat now. Both men down early, and Jetfire making his way slowly to his corner and a tag to Computron…but Prowl also able to tag the fresh Divebomb. Computron greets Divebomb with a series of chops to the chest and head, backing Divebomb into the ropes, irish whip now, and a huge back body drop sends Divebomb over the top rope and down hard to the floor. Divebomb landed hard on the mats that surround the ringside area, but that’s about as much consolation as getting a kiss from your mother after the prom.”

JHA: “WHAT IN THE FLIM FRIGGIN’ F*CK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!”

JFA: “It means there is not a whole lot of comfort in those mats…”

JHA: ‘You damn redneck yokel…learn to speak like a human being! Who the hell says things like that…’

JFA: “could we get back to the match please? Thanks…and Compy out to escort DB back to the ring, and not the gentle way either…I don’t think he’s asking him to dance, but he did help him get affectionate with the ring post.”

JHA: “Stupid, stupid hick…must be like you getting affectionate with your cousin.”

JFA: “No…that would be Alabama…we don’t do that in Texas!”

JHA: “I didn’t realize that Texas had such high standards…”

JFA: “May I remind you that the president of the US of A is from Texas?”

JHA: “Thank you for proving my point…”

JFA: “…”

JHA: “Well, Compudork in control now…but a blind tag by Prowl…Compy not seeing it and Prowl from the top rope with a nice clothesline to the back of the head sending Computron hard to the mat.”

JFA: “Erm…yeah…Prowl back with control here and a hard knee drop to the back of the neck. Quick scoop up…and slam. Tag made back to Divebomb, trying to keep things up tempo…maintain that isolation. Divebomb getting set here…and out of no where…and that is THE END…”

JHA: “Literally!”

JFA: “This one should be over…he nailed that firemans carry into the inverted stunner…but Prowl with a blind tag…Divebomb with a cover and the ref tells him to get out of the ring…Divebomb staring at Prowl in disbelief. Prowl not going for the cover…he looks like he intends to make good on his claim to really send a message to the AWF. Divebomb screaming at him to finish it…Prowl pulling Computron up…but Computron pulls down and delivers a hellacious jaw breaker…Prowl out like a light…and Computron making his way across the ring…he tags in JETFIRE!”

JHA: “PROWL? YOU IDIOT!!!”

JFA: “Divebomb had this thing won…and Prowl? Just made a huge mistake…Prowl? Up…staggering and right into the waiting arms of Jetfire, who hits the Fire from the Sky! Divebomb in to try to make a save…but Computron neutralizes him with a flying tackle…cover by Jetfire…hooks the leg…1, 2, 3! And COMPUFIRE has an impressive victory over a tough opponent!”

JHA: “one mistake…one stupid…simple mistake…”

JFA: “That’s all it was J, one mistake and Compufire with a big time win, that will only move them up in the Tag Team ranks…and Divebomb now pulling Prowl? Out of the ring…but walking back to the locker room in complete disgust…I can tell what he’s thinking and he isn’t happy!”

*Commercial Break*

Deathscream vs. Strafe

JFA: “Strafe making his way down to the ring with Sheba at his side...both men looking to score a win and move up the ranks here on Mayhem.”
JHA: “I gotta give the edge to Deathscream here.”
JFA: “Do you have any rationale at all behind that statement?”
JHA: “Not even a little.”

Amidst the sounds of “Papercut,” Strafe and Sheba slide into the ring and appeal to the extremely pro-Pulp Faction Sacramento crowd. Just then, the lights go out and “Deadly Game” begins to blast as Deathscream comes through the curtains, his eyes glaring down the aisle at Strafe, who escorts Sheba out of the ring. Deathscream slides in and the bell’s rung to get things underway. The two lock up and seem to be even power-wise, and the lock-up is broken with neither man getting an advantage. The two powerhouses circle one another, but when Deathscream tries for a short clothesline, Strafe ducks the move and scores with a belly-to-back suplex! Deathscream gets back up but gets hit with a big clothesline, and Strafe goes for a cover but gets only 1. Both men bounce back up, and when Strafe tries for a double-axehandle, Deathscream boots him in the midsection, then clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside!

JFA: “Strafe hit the ground hard out there...Deathscream following him out...now he’s arguing with the timekeeper....oh no! Deathscream just heaved our poor timekeeper aside, and now he’s got a steel chair....D-Scream looking like he’s gonna get disqualified here.”
JHA: “Who cares? As long as he knocks Strafe silly, it’s OK with me!”

Deathscream sneaks up on Strafe and prepares to swing the chair, but Sheba sees it coming and says something to Strafe, who turns around and catches the chair in mid-swing, then pulls it away from Deathscream! As the referee tries desperately to intervene, Strafe begins nodding and smiling as he stalks Deathscream with the chair. Strafe raises the chair into the air, but as he swings, Deathscream desperately reaches out and pulls Sheba into the path of the chair, and Strafe nails Sheba over the head with the steel!!! Sheba crumples to the floor, and Deathscream gets to his feet and takes off up the aisle as Strafe drops the chair and falls to Sheba’s side!!! Strafe screams for medical attention, and the EMT’s rush to ringside to tend to Sheba, who lies unconscious and bleeding badly on the arena floor!

JFA: “Oh...my...god. Sheba is hurt, and she is hurt bad.”
JHA: “This was not supposed to happen, J. It wasn’t.”
JFA: “The EMT’s working on Sheba....let’s go to break, just, let’s take a break.”

*Commercial*

The broadcast returns to the air, and the EMT’s have placed Sheba on a stretcher and are rolling her to an ambulance with Strafe right by her side, a tear in his eye.

JFA: “And we’re back, ladies and gentlemen. The EMT’s, god bless ‘em, are taking Sheba out of here...this match is over, it’s over.”
JHA: “Looks like Strafe’s going in the ambulance with her...they’re out of here.”
JFA: “A very troubling moment, my friends, one of the most troubling I’ve seen in AWF history. Let’s go backstage. Keith Kincaid is standing by.”

Keith Kincaid: “I’m here with The Raid, who last week made his triumphant return to the AWF with a big victory over Adolf, and tonight made short work of Professor Smooth. Raid, your thoughts?”

The Raid: “Tonight was just a taste, Kincaid, of what The Raid has in store for every troublemaker in the AWF. Guys like Adolf and Smooth aren’t gonna get away with the kind of crap they’ve been pulling while I’ve been gone.”

As The Raid talks, the newcomer Sir Auros suddenly steps into view and comes face to face with the man formerly known as Raiden.

Auros: “Another punk who can’t stop running his mouth.”

The Raid: “What? Who the hell do you think YOU are?”

Auros: “I don’t THINK I’m anyone. I AM Sir Auros, the only slice of royal blood this undignified place has ever seen. Like you, I’ve sat back and watched the AWF for quite some time. And like you, I don’t like what I see. The difference is that you’re just another part of the problem – I’m part of the solution. Just take a seat backstage and watch what I do to Claypool. When I’m through...the cWo will be dead for GOOD. And every other AWF punk’ll follow suit, and that includes you. Watch and learn.”

KK: “Let’s go over to Lisa Lovelace.”

LL: “Thanks, Keith, I’m standing by with Claypool...”

Clay: “Ah, ah, ah...it’s Lord Claypool.”

LL: “Of course. Lord Claypool...we’ve just heard from Sir Auros, and while it still insn’t exactly clear WHY Auros is so intent on taking you down, it is clear that you’ve been #1 on his list since he arrived here in the Archive Wrestling Federation.”

Clay: “You know, Lisa, you don’t know what Auros is thinking. I don’t know what Auros is thinking. Hell, I don’t even know if AUROS knows what Auros is thinking, but I will tell you this....he’s not thinking at ALL if he’s decided that messing with the once-and-future AWF Heavyweight Champion is a good idea. You see, last week, I had a chance to finally beat the living hell out of that idiot Plasmodium once and for all, but no! Auros decides to stick his nose where it didn’t belong, and for that, he’s gonna pay...big time.”

Tag Team Championship: Lock & King vs. Quick Switch & Mat Man

JFA: “This is it ladies and gentlemen. The tag team champions will defend here tonight against the longest serving tag team in the AWF, Quick Switch and Nmathew.”
JHA: “Lock and King never earned those titles!”
JFA: “You still on that kick? They haven't lost since they got them anyway, you know...”
JHA: “I guess we’re still better off with them as champion than those corrupt D-Generates...”

About then, "Funky Town" hits, bringing out QS and Nmat.

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the AWF tag team championship. In the ring, from Pulp Faction, Quick Switch and Nmathew!

Get Rolled With The Fever On The Dance Floor!

The crowd erupts as the tag champions appear, and they head on down to the ring, pumping up their fans the whole way.

RA: And their opponents, from the Foundation, they are the AWF tag team champions, The King and The Lock!

King opts to go first in the matchup, and squares off with Quick Switch in the center of the ring. QS goes right at him, but King drops him with an armdrag takedown. He goes to pull him up, but gets a few shots to the chest for his trouble. QS then whips King into the corner, and as Nmat craftily holds King's arms around the turnbuckle, QS chops and punches King repeatedly. But the ref spots the advantage, and nmat lets go and takes the tag in. He pulls King away and drops him with a sidewalk slam before meandering back to the top rope, hitting his opponent with a huge moonsault!

JFA: Moonsault! New champions...no! King kicks out after two!
JHA: They're keeping him isolated, long as they do they're in good shape!
JFA: Can't argue with that...the challengers keeping King near their corner, far away from The Lock, who's pacing about angrily at his corner.

Nmat pulls King to his feet, but as he turns to tag QS back in, King surprises him by breaking loose, wrapping his arms around his waist, and suplexing him to the center of the ring! King wanders about almost aimlessly, but stays on his feet and eventually stumbles into a tag to the Lock, who gets a huge ovation as he steps in, flooring Nmat and QS both with clotheslines! As QS slides back out, Lock scoop slams Nmat, then drops a big leg on him before wrapping him up in a sharpshooter! Nmat howls in agony, but pulls himself to the ropes after a few tense seconds, and the Lock is forced to break the hold.

Lock goes to pull Nmat from the ropes, but as he leans over he suddenly gets smacked in the head with a chair!

JFA: The hell! Quick Switch just nailed Lock with a chair!
JHA: Hey if the ref doesn't see it, who cares?!
JFA: Lock stumbling back now, Nmat up after him...and on the outside King and Quick Switch going at it!

Distracted by the goings-on outside, the ref doesn't see Lock make one more desperation move, powerbombing Nmat to the canvas! Both men lay next to each other in a heap, neither one with the kind of energy they need, and Lock drapes an arm over Nmat, just as Nmat drapes his arm over the Lock! The ref, seeing this, counts with both hands, all the way to three! The bell rings, leaving King and QS befuddled as the ref announces the result to the ring announcer:

RA: As the result of a double pin, this match is a draw!

JFA: A what?
JHA: A draw? We got ripped off!

King and Quick Switch get up in the ref's face at this, both arguing their points as their partners remain on the mat. After a few moments, they start pushing each other, then QS grabs King, ramming him into the turnbuckle! After shouting at the ref a few more seconds, he clotheslines the official to the mat! The crowd boos furiously at this, and QS continues getting in the ref's face.

Time to play the GAME!

The crowd changes to a huge cheer as Galvatron91 appears at the top of the ramp, mic in hand.

G91: All right, that's enough! Knock it off, Quick Switch, or I swear you're suspended! This result doesn't do the tag titles justice, so I've decided that at Redemption the AWF tag team champions King and Lock will face Nmathew and Quick Switch in a rematch, with the tag titles on the line once again! Anyone got a problem with that?

The participants shrug to their partners, and King and Lock head to the back as G91's music blares.

JFA: A rematch at Redemption! These two teams don't like each other, and this only serves to heat their rivalry up!
JHA: No double pins this time, got it?!!

*Commercial Break*

As the broadcast returns to the air, we find Starscreamer knocking on Plasmodium’s locker room door, and the door opens to find Plas pulling on his elbowpads.

Plas: “What?”

SS: “Plas, can I talk to you for a sec?”

Plas: “Man, what do you want?”

SS: “I need your help, Plas. I need to make sure I can keep this winning streak of mine going. And who better to ask for help with winning streaks than the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time? I’ve been watching the tapes, man. I’ve seen it. No one in the AWF has EVER gone that long without a loss. I need your expertise...and I need your training.”

Plas: “Training? Me. Train you.”

SS: “You got it.”

Plas: “You know what? You’re right. I DO got it. I got the skills to go on the longest undefeated streak ever. I got the skills to be the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. And I got the skills to regain that damn belt the next chance I get. But you want to know the one thing I DON’T got? Time. Time to train you to go after MY belt. Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got some footage from Edge of Survival to look over.”

SS: “But if you could just...”

*SLAM!*

SS: “All I need are some pointers! Don’t run away from your feelings!”

Hardcore Championship:
Viewfind (c) vs. Windcharger

London, England,
Consider yourselves... warned.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the AWF Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, making his way to the ring... Windcharger!"

JHA: "Oh, good god almighty..."
JFA: "What's your problem?"
JHA: "They're letting this loon loose in a Hardcore match?!!"
JFA: "Yes... why?"
JHA: "The world is coming to an end..."

Diving into the ring, Windcharger does an ironic dance de kung fu, before throwing bags of Haribo Cola Bottles into the ringside seats.

JFA: "This could be a very heated encounter - Windcharger's team-mate Silly Cow was put out of action by the GPA... whilst fellow Pulp Faction member Strafe has been on a crusade to regain the Hardcore title himself."
JHA: "Don't forget those two cheats Nmathew and Quick Switch... gipping the NWA out of a well earnt victory last week..."
JFA: "Stop whining!"
JHA: "Grrr. I'm still annoyed that the GPA aren't allowed out here."
JFA: "Nor are Pulp Faction. What's your point?"

Tha GPA Rap starts up, but the Champion fails to appear on the ramp.

JFA: "Well? Where is he?"
JHA: "Give him time..."
JFA: "Windcharger glancing about the ring... looking for Viewfind. And... what the?"

As the challenger glances about uncertainly, the ring apron lifts up in front of the commentators, and the Hardcore Champion slinks out from under the ring.

JHA: "Homeslice got the brains!"
JFA: "When did he come out here? When did he climb under the ring?!"
JHA: "That would be telling!"
JFA: "The referee's rung the bell... neither he nor Windy have seen the Champion, yet, though..."
JHA: "This is why Viewfind is the greatest Intercontinental Champion ever..."
JFA: "Windcharger bemused in the ring... discussing it with the referee. Viewfind slinking into the ring now... clutching that Hardcore Title. No Pulp Faction members about..."

As Viewfind crouches in the corner, out of sight of the challenger, the crowd suddenly leap to their feet.

JHA: "What? Oh, no... what does he want?!"
JFA: "Raiden! The Raid coming down to the ring... he's got a steel chair in hand."
JHA: "I don't like the looks of this..."
JFA: "Raiden clambering into the ring now, shouting at Windcharger. Viewfind ashen-faced in the corner... The Raid a former GPA member, remember... took a brief hiatus from the AWF, returning to find that he'd been replaced. He was on fire last week on Mayhem... gotta wonder what he's up to now."
JHA: "I really don't like this..."
JFA: "Raiden talking calmly to Windcharger and the referee... pointing at Viewfind now."

Realising the message, Windcharger spins around to confront Viewfind. But as he does so, Raiden raises the steel chair above his head, bringing it down hard on the back of Windy's skull.

JFA: "Oh my god..."
JHA: "HAHA!!"
JFA: "The crowd here are in shock... Raiden laying that chair out, now... Viewfind up and laughing. Setting him up, now..."
JHA: "The Philly Pimp Drop! On the chair! I love it!!"
JFA: "The crowd don't... the referee doesn't... but no disqualifications... Windcharger laid out by Raiden and Viewfind. Cover now by the champion... referee makes the count. One. Two. Three. And that is just heinous. The GPA were meant to be banned from ringside."
JHA: "Yeah - but you said yourself... The Raid is EX-GPA. HAHA."
JFA: "Not anymore, by the looks of it. The two exiting up the ramp... smiles all round. That makes me sick."

*Commercial Break*
Vin Ghostal

Part IV

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Claypool vs. Sir Auros

“F**king in the Bushes” begins to blast as Sir Auros comes through the curtains and strolls toward the ring, taunting the crowd every step of the way. As he nears the ring, however, the curtains part and Claypool comes dashing down the aisle with a steel chair! Auros hears the footsteps and turns to face his opponent, but before he can protect himself, Claypool raises the chair and dents it over Auros’ head!!! Dragging Auros over to the security railing, Claypool heaves Auros into the air and drops him throat-first over the security railing! Picking up the chair again, Claypool lays Auros’ throat on the security railing, then raises the chair and smashes it against Auros’ head, knocking him unconscious! As Auros crumples to the floor, Claypool storms over to the ring announcer, steals his microphone, and slides into the ring.

JFA: “What in the hell has gotten into Claypool?!”
JHA: “I guess Auros really got under his skin last week!”
JFA: “That’s the understatement of a lifetime...looks like Clay has something to say on the issue...”

Clay: “I’ve got something to say. A lot’s gone down in the AWF since I left, and to be honest, most of it’s been nothing but pure trash. Based on the garbage that’s been slung around leading up to the Lord of the Ring’s glorious return at Edge of Survival, it’s painfully obvious that I am the one that makes this place great...as if you people didn’t know that already. But I realized one other thing at Edge of Survival. You see, I had the Royal Rumble all wrapped up. It was signed, sealed, and delivered. The fat lady was breaking out her Binaca, the people were on their feet, and I was on my way to ArchiveMania to beat the living hell out of the champion...until the powers-that-be made the worst call in wrestling history and let that piece of trash Brendan Reilly stab everyone in the back. I won’t even say that he won, because he didn’t. He pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes, plain and simple. Even mine. I assure you, that will NOT happen again. You see, this isn’t the first time that you people have had the wool pulled over your eyes. Take a little trip with me....think back....way back....we had a man in charge here in the Archive Wrestling Federation, a man of law and order....a man by the name of Mr. Vaccaro. Mr. Vaccaro was a man who understood the role of the Commissioner and executed it much more effectively than any of the gutter trash that’s held the office since. Sean O’Con couldn’t handle the job. Reilly CERTAINLY couldn’t handle the job. And based on the events of two weeks ago, it’s obvious to me that The Game can’t handle the job either. You see, The Game’s nothing but a D-Generate...a weakling...a man who doesn’t know what to do with his position of authority. You see, a man like Mr. Vaccaro would never have let the Royal Rumble go down the way it did. He would have walked that aisle, grabbed Reilly by the ear, thrown him into the crowd, and awarded the match to the rightful winner...ME! Mr. Vaccaro was a man of honor and integrity....and I don’t know whether any of you people noticed or not, but he’s a man who’s no longer with us. That’s right...you remember....one fateful night, Mr. Vaccaro opened the door to his car at the end of the night, started the engine....and BAM! The car’s a ball of fire. Now, the rest of the idiots in this Federation may not care who was responsible for that, but I DO! I’m going to find out exactly who is responsible for this, and I’m starting....with Stone Cold Skywarp.”

Claypool drops the mic and strolls toward the ramp, then puts a boot to the fallen Sir Auros for good measure.

JFA: “What?! What in the hell does Stone Cold have to do with all this?!”
JHA: “Maybe Skywarp’s number one on Clay’s suspect list!”
JFA: “I don’t know, but the Lord of the Ring has made his intentions clear tonight...he’s on a mission!”

*Commercial Break*

Plasmodium vs. OP2005

Slow Chemical’s ‘Finger Eleven’ blared out across the arena as the plucky youngster Op2005 charged down the aisle to a mixed applause. His name shot across the Archivetron screens, interspersed with images of his great assault on the nTo, culminating in the brutal street fight against Cyberstrike. The masked Scotsman rolled into the ring and dashed from one side to the other with energy and confidence abound looking like he could take on the entire Universe and win.

JHA put his lips to the mike, and was about to make some crude comment, when he was suddenly drowned out by the extra loud entrance music of the Plasmeister! KMFDM’s ‘Virus’ got the crowd positively pumping as perhaps the most popular AWF Intercontinental Champion of all time strutted his way to ringside amidst a hail of screaming fans. A big brutish fan leapt over the railings, stunning the guards with his athleticism, then stuck an arm back into the crowd to extract a full size flag on a pole. The stranger removed his hat to reveal the face of the AWF’s own Starscreamer! He waved the pole furiously and the flag unfurled, revealing the moniker ‘Plas Forever’, complete with a gleaming mug shot of the Winnipeggian. Plasmodium blushed awkwardly and backed away, but Starscreamer was already awe-struck by his hero. He followed behind his charge and proudly waved the flag to the world. In the ring, Op2005 was laughing heartily.

JHA: “Adoration; it’s a bitch ain’t it”?
JFA: “I don’t think Starscreamer would take too kindly to hearing you call him that”.
JHA: “What? You think I’m scared of that nickel & dime store hood”?
JFA: “You should be, that hoods on a serious winning streak, and he could roast your ass any day of the week with a ‘Y’ in it”.

Plasmodium slid into the ring and instantly locked up with his foe. Starscreamer kept watch from the sidelines, grinning confidently at his steeds winning ways. Op went in early with a slobberknocker, but Plas was quick as a flash to reverse it and knock him into the mat with a reverse fallaway slam. Cheers came from the fans, but Op was up like a shot and quickly administering an armbar. He increased the tension, and Plas was forced to stand there trapped in position and take it. The ref got in close and eyed up the situation. Op pushed his advantage and waited for the ref to call him off. As he stepped in, the Scotsman let go and instantly hit Plas with a solid punch to the face, knocking him into the floor and causing him to roll in pain with the bad arm. Starscreamer began protesting but could do nothing as the ref barked at him to keep his distance.

JHA: “The Oppenheim taking an early lead here. If he keeps hammering away like this, Plas will never get the chance to recover”.
JFA: “Gotta agree with ya there man, there sure is a lot of talent and skill being exerted by Op2005 right now, you gotta wonder if he’s gonna be belt material some day”.

Plasmodium managed to make it to his feet. As Op closed in, Plas feigned the amount of pain he was in by clutching at his arm and contorting his face in anguish. But when Op was in target range, Plas suddenly lashed out with a superb gutbuster punch! With Op bent double, Plas used him as a device to get up to a solid vertical stance, then grabbed Op by the back of his leotard and sent a vicious knee up into his opponents face. With Op held firmly in position, Starscreamer worked the crowd into a frenzy and they cheered in unison to Plas’ persistent and repeated knee-to-the-face kicks. Poor Op was being knocked senseless, and just as he was about to make his move against the horribly violent assault, Plas saved the best for last and kneed him so hard in the stomach that it sent Op into the air and crashing hard on his stomach. Screamer squealed with delight and high fived the fans at ringside. Plas swept his coiffured locks from his face and smiled gingerly, prompting Screamer to do a mock swoon.

JFA: “He’s done it! Plas, like so many times before has managed to judge his window of opportunity perfectly, and taken the fight to Op with violence by the truckload”.
JFA: “The mark of an experienced and talented wrestler, I’m impressed J”.
JHA: “Man, a dog licking its own balls impresses you”.
JFA: “Maybe, but it takes a dog to lick YOURS to you impress you”.
JHA: “I refuse to take that defamatory statement sitting down”.
JFA: “Aww, your haemorrhoids acting up again eh”?

Plasmodium climbed the ropes and launched a frightening two-footed death spin, but Op just managed to get out of the way, leaving Plas flat on his arse in the middle of the ring. Struggling with the beating already endured, Op2005 nevertheless grabs the Canadian and hits him with a backbreaker, inflicting significant damage, then sending a nasty boot to Plas’ already damaged arm earning him a chorus of boo’s from the fans.
Op hollered at the humanoids, and slammed into Plasmodium with a leg drop for good measure, then locked his legs around Plas’ wrenched arm and bent it backwards, making his enemy scream out.

JHA: “Op doing the proper thing and giving Plas hell in the spot already hurting”.
JFA: “Nah, he’s playing with fire, the ref will get him for that. Op’s flying close to a DQ here, with such foul play”.
JHA: “Get outta here, since when have we ever DQ’ed a guy for twisting an arm”?

Plasmodium tries desperately to fight back, but he’s in an excruciating amount of pain. Op is refusing to give him any leeway on the subject, twisting harder and harder. The ref is shouting at Op, who complies, but as soon as the ref has backed away a little, the Scot is right back in there making Plas holler some more.

Meanwhile, Starscreamer is getting incredibly irate on the outside. His past battles with Op have yielded some exquisite victories, but now he’s seeing Plas in torment, and it’s making him mad. He jumps up and down, shouting obscenities at Op and saying nasty things about his upbringing. The taunting from this particular nemesis is too much to bear, and believing the situation to be in hand, Op frees himself from the hold and goes over to give Screamer a piece of his mind. Plasmodium shudders in agony, but makes it to his feet all the same.

JFA: “And the ref is screaming at Screamer to back away, but the Georgian is having none of it”.
JHA: “Huh, kids these days, they don’t listen to authority”.

Plas tries to sneak up, but Op had second-guessed the play and sends a set of knuckle’s Plas’ way by express delivery. The Canadian reels back, this time clutching his arm for real. Op laughs at the patheticness, and that sends Starscreamer into the red. He scurries around to the other side of the ring while the ref is busy admonishing Op for his overworking of Plas’ arm a few moments earlier.

Starscreamer leaps up to the ropes and climbs in. Plasmodium amidst his torment tries to usher ‘Screamer out of there, but the glamour kid is adamant. He winks to Plas, mouths the words “Trust me” and grabs ahold of his good arm, swinging the two of them around violently. They spin and spin, reaching optimum speed, at which point the ref breaks away from Op who turns just in time to catch a pair of boots to the face from a super speed Plasmodium, and he flies over the top ropes and out, hitting the floor in a harsh enough manner to send him spiralling into unconsciousness. Plas looks down cheerily and listens to the voices of the happy fans. All seems well, until he turns around to catch a very unhappy ref in his face. Starscreamer had tried to make a break for it and dash out of sight as Op went sailing over the ropes, but the quick witted ref had nabbed him by the collar and brought him back to answer for his crime.

JFA: “Oh no, looks like the over zealousness of ‘Screamer is about to cost Plas dearly”.
JHA: “And Plas didn’t even want him there, this is a rough turn of events”.

The ref is shouting at both men now, and Plas is getting very narked. He looks daggers at Starscreamer and shoves him, who retaliates and shoves the battle weakened Plas back, knocking him through the ropes and out to the floor below. ‘Screamer attempts to go after him, but the ref holds him back. Instead he grabs the flag and tears it apart.
Plas stands up and looks menacingly toward Screamer just as the ring announcer pipes up with the verdict.

RA: “Laaaadies and Gentlemen, due to outside interference and unlawful aiding and abetting, Plasmodium has been disqualified. Therefore the winner of this bout is Op2005”!

As the fallen OP raises his hand in victory, Plasmodium hops to the outside and gets into Starscreamer’s face, berating him for costing him the match. Starscreamer visibly apologizes, and the two continue to debate all the way up the aisle as OP stands in the ring and celebrates his victory.

*Commercial Break*

IC Title: Mirage vs. Sean O’Con, with Special Guest Referee: Big Daddy Rav

The broadcast returns to JFA and JHA sitting at ringside.

JFA: “Well J, This match was set up on that special taping of Warzone. The stipulations were as such….it was a tag match between HBK & Scout and Reilly and The Big Ragebowski. If any TBR and Reilly won, Reilly kept his shot at Archivemania, if either DN member made a pinfall victory, Reilly was out and that DN member got a shot at the Intercontinental Title. Reilly lost the match…lost his shot…forced this match to happen…and then got punked out by a very upset Mirage.”

JHA: “Of course he’s upset! And he’s gonna take his frustration out on the O’Con!”

JFA: “That may be, but after the death of the cWo earlier tonight, he’s going to have to do it alone...here comes our special guest referee. And he’s all smiles I hear, due to a little pay raise courtesy of the Game.”

JHA: “Oh, and he’s going to be unbiased now? The Game gives him a nice little bonus right before this match and he’s going to call it right down the middle? Riiiight!”

JFA: “He said he would…and I believe him J.”

Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man…

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the AWF Intercontinental Championship. Making his way to the ring at this time, hailing from the hopes and dreams of ladies everywhere…he is the Intercontinental Champion…the Big Ragebowski!”

Are you ready?

JFA: “You’re darn right we are!”

JHA: “Spare me…”

Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car, it looks so easy,
Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car tonight,
Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast, it looks so easy,
Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast tonight.

What to believe in, it's impossible to say?
What to believe in when they change your name,
wash your brain, play the game again, yeah, yeah, yeah,

RA: “And the challenger…hailing from Wiltshire, England…he represents Degeneration NeXt, he is the Heart Brend Kid, Sean O’Con!”

JFA: “Thunderous ovation here for Brendinio Heat as he makes his way to the ring.”

JHA: “You said it wrong you twit…its Brendinio HEEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!”

JFA: “I thought you didn’t like him?”

JHA: “Well…it is a catchy slogan…”

JFA: “O’Con in the ring…and he right off the bat mocks TBR with his trademarked top rope hammock.”

JHA: “He’s so cocky…it makes me ill!”

JFA: “Right…well Mirage didn’t look to kindly upon the insult. Charges in hard…taking the bait, but HBK rolls out of the way. RRR hits the turnbuckle, and then is greeted by a combination of chops and jabs. We know the history between these two…former stablemates, Rage jumping ship, HBK really took it to him after that and now the two back at it again…this time with the IC title hanging in the balance. Some more punches…then a DN salute, followed up by a roundhouse. HBK with that smirk on his face. Always one for a good chuckle…always a good time, but don’t let that cocky demeanor full you, in that ring he’s all about business…he’s all about the win.”

JHA: “And man is he annoying!”

JFA: “HBK in control here…underhooks the arm and a nice take down there. Quick drop kick to the back of the neck and Rage is having his problems early here. HBK into a chinlock and Ravage right there to check to make certain that there is no choking going on there. He sees its clean and asks RRR if he wants to quit. Rage with a resounding no…back up to his feet, trying to get that vertical base back, take the pressure off…and now he backs up hard into the corner. HBK still has the hold…and Rage drives back again.”

JHA: ‘Feel the power of the Big Ragebowski!’

JFA: ‘I would rather not feel any part of the Big ragebowski…I’m a happily married man….and I think TBR happens to like the ladies.’

JHA: “You…I hate you.”

JFA: “My heart breaks…back to the action, TBR working on the neck now…sitting O’Con up, then leaping over his head, snapping the neck back…we know what he’s setting up here. Back to the neck now, from the standing position, just twisting and wrenching down on the neck of the HBK. O’Con trying to get out of it now…but TBR just sits into a side headlock and begins to twist away on that…jerking at the neck region of HBK. Now he adds a half nelson and its almost a Million Dollar Dream…in fact Ravage checking to see if HBK is out…he’s got the arm…1 drop…again…a second drop…and the third…and No…NO! HBK able to hold it up on the last time.”

JHA: “Oh joy…oh bliss…”

JFA: “HBK fighting back to his feet…a series of elbows…and he bounces free and off the ropes…but Rage with a kick to the gut…and the RAGE AWAKENING. RAGE AWAKENING! This one has to be over here…”

JHA: “Ahhhhh…that’s a damn shame…”

JFA: “The Big Ragebowski, taking some time to grind…finally the cover…1, 2, and HBK KICKED OUT! He KICKED OUT! Rage upset with the referee and Ravage says “Uh Uh…no fast count…no slow count…right down the middle.”

JHA: “He said that huh?”

JFA: “Or something to that effect…we can’t repeat the full context as children may be watching. Nonetheless…TBR back to work now…dropping three hard knees down into the back of HBK. Still fuming…and now just kicking HBK into the corner…foot into the throat…Ravage with the warning, which is ignored…and he shoves Rage out of the corner. Rage in Ravage’s face, but Ravage tells him to back off and points to his referee shirt.”

JHA: “What a biased, powertripping referee…”

JFA: “He’s being completely fair J, just because he isn’t letting Rage cheat doesn’t mean he’s power tripping. TBR now picking O’Con up by the hair…but O’Con with a chop to the throat to break the grip…and a clothesline to bring TBR down. Both down now…each recovering from the punishment the other has dished out. HBK with a sudden burst, leaping up to his feet. Moving towards the ropes now…TBR still down…and HBK leaps and an elbow drop, right to the heart of the big Ragebowski. Cover…and only a two count. Mirage out after the two count. It looks like TBR still has plenty in the tank.”

JHA: “Brilliant observation, now we see why you make the big bucks…”

JFA: “HBK back to his feet…and rushing to the other side of the ring and a moonsault of the middle rope, back down hard onto TBR. Cover…1, 2…and another kickout. Neither man backing down any. HBK grabbing one of the legs now, and a series of kicks to the back of the knee. He follows up by lifting TBR up by the leg and driving the knee into the canvas. And wait…I don’t believe this…a figure four! Figure four on the Champion by the challenger…Ravage in position…asking, asking, Ragebowski shaking his head, screaming no…in obvious pain from that hold. All the pressure in the world on that knee…Ravage asking…and Rage…oh…he just jabbed Ravage right in the eyes!”

JHA: “Accidental contact…”

JFA: “That was deliberate…Ravage in the corner…trying to clear his vision…and RAGE IS TAPPING! RAGE IS TAPPING…HBK has won the match…but Ravage is blinded in the corner…HBK breaking the hold, he shakes Ravage…Ravage indicating that he can’t see. A second official out, as are some EMT’s to check Ravage…”

JHA: “The champ is up!”

JFA: ‘Yes he is…and HBK turns into another boot and another Rage Awakening. He covers…the new referee slides in…1, 2, thr…NOOOOOO! OH MY STARS AND GARDERS NO! HBK WITH THE KICKOUT!’

JHA: “What the hell?!? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOING TO TAKE?”

JFA: “A hell of a lot…you have to overcome the heart of the Heart Brend Kid…and that is not an easy thing to do…he’s always had the heart of a champion. Whether you like him or not, you have to respect him. There are few individuals that can get in the ring and do what he does…that you can never count out…he’s one. His partner in crime is another, our current Champion comes to mind as does our former one, which is why they are so deadly and so hard to put away. And right now, the Big Ragebowski sees this…he can’t know how to finish this. He’s up asking the referee about the count, the ref is just shaking his head….and what the hell…”

JHA: ‘Again…accidental contact, these officials are a clumsy lot aren’t they?’

JFA: ‘There is nothing accidental about a ddt! Over to the corner now…and what the hell…he’s exposing the turn buckle…tearing the pad…and TBR to the outside now…and he’s got a chair! Isn’t the turnbuckle enough? What the hell does he need the chair for?”

JHA: “He’s tired perhaps? Removing those pads is a lot of work. He needs a rest!”

JFA: “I doubt that…and now, he’s waiting, coiled and ready to strike…HBK to his feet. TBR charges in…but HBK with the Heart Brend Kick…right into the chair. The chair driven back into the face of Rage…and he’s down and he looks to be bloodied.”

JHA: “What…oh no…why did he bring that chair in?”

JFA: “Both men down now…HBK exhausted, collapsed on the mat…TBR out as well…bleeding like a stuck pig…and Ravage shaking his head has pushed the emt’s aside and he’s back in the ring, and he’s administering the 10 count.

1…2…3…4…5…6

JFA: “HBK starting to stir…as is TBR…7...both men trying to pull up to the ropes…8…9… and HBK managed to get to his feet…as did Rage…the ten count broken…and HBK with the momentum now…but Rage slipping backwards, grabbed HBK by the tights and dropped back forcing HBK’s face into the exposed steel turnbuckle. HBK busted open on impact…both men bloodied…both men battered…and Rage with the cover…and his feet are on the ropes…Ravage counts…1, 2, no…not like this…and NO! He saw it. He saw the feet on the ropes and he stops the count and boots Rage’s feet off the ropes. The two arguing now…and HBK is getting the rest he needs…pulling himself up to his feet…he’s the one coiled now…The Big Ragebowski turns…and a second Heart Brend Kick! He covers…1, 2, 3! Three count! Sean O’Con is the new Intercontinental Champion! What a night for this young man from Wiltshire!”

JHA: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That isn’t fair! Ravage cheated! He distracted The Big Ragebowski!”

JFA: “He did nothing of the sort…Rage was the one who tried to cheat, he got caught, and he argued…simple as that. This time he distracted himself and it cost him his title! Brendinio Heat is the new IC Champ!”

RA: “The winner of the match…and NEW Intercontinental Champion…The Heart Brend Kid…Sean O’Con!”

JFA: ‘Sounds of Filmstar and cheers of the crowd have made this place absolutely deafening in here…HBK is the IC Champ!”

The camera cuts from the bloody Sean O’Con receiving the title and having his hand raised by Ravage to the back…

Backstage

JFA: ‘And there we see the Game, Sixshot, and Scout celebrating in the Commissioner’s Office…’

G91: (Pure elation) “YES! That’s my boy! Yeah Sean…”

Delivery Person enters…

DP: “I’m looking for an Erik Lien…”

G91: “Yeah…that’s me…Christ only my mom still calls me by my real name…what the hell is this?”

DP: “Letter from Rochester…”

G91: “Mayo…back home? Oh Christ no…not tonight…”

The Game opens the large envelope and his face turns from pure joy to near despair as he begins to choke up.

DP: “Sir, I need you to sign…”

G91: “Get the hell out before I throw you threw the G** D**N F****ING Door…”

Scout: “What the heck is it G?”

The Game hands Scout the envelope, she reads the letter and he demeanor changes to match the Game’s, she then passes it to Sixshot who get a similar look.

Sixshot: “It can’t be…”

JHA: “What the hell does it say?!?”

JFA: “I don’t have any idea J…but it can’t be good!”

*Commercial Break*
Vin Ghostal

The Conclusion!

Post by Vin Ghostal »

JFA: “And we’re back, ladies and gentlemen....we had to cut away to commercials, but we still don’t know what kind of message, or letter, or whatever that was that was just delivered to The Game...”
JHA: “I don’t know what it was, but from the looks on the faces of Sixy and Scout, it wasn’t anything good!”

Non-Title Match:
ThunderCracker84 (AWF Heavyweight Champion) vs. Bombshell

JFA: When T.C. disbanded the cWo earlier tonight, he went through a lot of people he’d like to get his hands on, and Bombshell was near the top of the list. This match has quite a bit of history behind it.
JHA: Yeah, pity we don't have the time to go through it all so everyone can see what an idiot Bombshell is. Tonight’s match isn't even a title match, it's just so the champ can whoop his ass. It's going to be over real soon. That is a given.
JFA: And after the death of the cWo earlier tonight, you have to wonder whether Mr. Reilly will play any sort of part in this match.

'You're Gonna Pay' hits as Bombshell makes his way atop the stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

RA: "The following non-title contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit, introducing first, from Maple Ridge, British Columbia, he is "The Mad Bomber" Bombshell!"

Bombshell slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles as Pantera's 'Walk' hits and a very mixed reaction fills the arena as ThunderCracker84 appears on the stage and begins to make his was to the ring.

RA: "And his opponent, making his way down the aisle, from Chicago, Illinois, he is the current AWF Heavyweight champion of the world, he is ThunderCracker84!"

JFA: TC84 and Bombshell exchanging words in the middle of the ring now.
JHA: Man, Bombshell should run while he still can.
JFA: It looks like it's getting more intense...TC84 decks Bombshell!

Still down from TC's right hand, Bombshell lays motionless as TC springs off the ropes and hits a Rolling Thunder, he makes the cover but only reaches a two count.

JHA: What? TC was robbed, that was three! THREE I tell you!
JFA: Did TC win the match?
JHA: No...
JFA: Then it wasn't three...

As ThunderCracker84 argues with the ref over a slow count, Bombshell recovers and executes a belly to back suplex, he bridges but only gets a two count. Aggravated with the blinding assault TC springs back up and takes Bombshells head off with a devastating clothesline. He attempts another cover but only prevails with a two count.

JHA: The ref is biased, did you see him count faster for Bombshell than he did with TC?
JFA: No, and you know why? Because there wasn't a difference...dip$#!t
JHA: The ref should show some damn respect for the champ.

ThunderCracker84 continues to abuse Bombshells body with kicks until he goes for something more effective which he finds in a stalling vertical suplex that he finishes off with a float over, one, two, Bombshell kicks out.

JHA: The worm just won't stay down, he needs a good asskicking, and ThunderCracker is just the man to do it! Hooray for TC84.
JFA: TC picks Bombshell up and takes a swing but Bombshell ducks.
JHA: Crap he missed.
JFA: Kick to the mid-section by Bombshell, he puts TC84 between his legs, he goes for the Atom Bomb, NO! ThunderCracker84 reverses it in mid-air with a devastating face-buster!
JHA: Now that's what I'm talking about!
JFA: What the hell is TC84 doing? He's not going for the cover, oh no...he just used Bombshells signal for the Mega Bomb, how humiliating, to get your ass handed to you by your own move.
JHA: Bombshell's earned this. ThunderCracker84 has him up, and...NO!
JFA: Bombshell reverses it by falling back, and...HE HIT IT! BOMBSHELL HIT THE MEGA BOMB!

Despite the fact Bombshell just drove TC84's head into the ground at an intensely fast pace, he is too consumed in his own pain to make the cover so as both men lay motionless the ref begins the mandatory ten count. One, two, three, little movement is shown from the combatants, four, five, six, Bombshell begins moving and gets an arm over ThunderCracker84. The ref makes the count, one, two TC84 kicks out, but barely.

JFA: One would have to think, if Bombshell was able to pin TC84 earlier, he may have been the victor.
JHA: Gee you don't say? Actually your wrong, when your the champ, you have the ability to kick out of such petty moves, and TC would have done just that.
JFA: Bombshell gets back on the attack, he places TC84 in-between his legs again, could he be going for another Atom Bomb? No, Bombshell drives ThunderCracker84's head into the ground with a drilling piledriver. The ref counts, one, two, TC84 kicks out once more.
JHA: He can't be stopped Jay. Face it.
JFA: Your mother.

Beginning to get frustrated with not achieving a three count, Bombshell tries for something with high impact so he whips ThunderCracker84 into the corner and hoists him up onto the top turnbuckle.

JFA: Bombshell now, seems to be going for a superplex.
JHA: Wait, NO! TC reverses it...and pushes Bombshell from the top rope down to the ground.
JFA: Bombshell seemingly un-phased, gets back up...
JHA: LIFETIME ENLIGHTENMENT! Out of no where TC84 hits the Lifetime Enlightenment from the top rope!
JFA: Good god what a move.
JHA: He's not done yet Jay, check it out.
JFA: ThunderCracker84 makes his way to the top rope, he gives the signal...he jumps...
JHA: FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!

Ever so slightly winded from the frog splash, TC84 finds the energy to make the cover, the ref makes the count, one, two, three. ThunderCracker84 walks away the victor as Pantera's 'Walk' blares over the speakers.

RA: "The winner of the match via pinfall, the AWF Heavyweight champion of the world, ThunderCracker84!"

JHA: Woo hoo! Jay, I told you TC would show that piece of trash Bombshell not to mess with him, and he did exactly that.
JFA: And even without the cWo, T.C. scores a big win here tonight. The Heavyweight Champion is outta here...

*Commercial Break*

Blaster_86 & Redstreak vs. Vin Ghostal & RCOSD

Look out and shout

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, representing the Foundation - first, from Vancouver, British Columbia, 'Y3B' Blaster_86. And, his partner, from Detroit, Michigan - Redstreak!"

JHA: "Two more jabronies. The Jay feels sick."
JFA: "What have you been drinking?"

The two Foundation members stroll purposefully down the aisle, a look of determination on each man's face.

The music changes, and the crowd's show of appreciation swiftly changes to a chorus of jeers.

"And their opponents - first, from Glasgow, Scotland - the One Man Army... RCOSD!"

JFA: "Quite the contrast here... the Foundation coming out together with a show of unity. RCOSD and Ghostal choosing to enter seperately."
JHA: "Why the hell should they enter together? The only thing they've got in common is that Redstreak keeps messing with them!"
JFA: "And the fact that they aren't AWF Champion..."
JHA: "Shut up!!"

As P.Diddy fills the arena (matron), the boos intensify and the gold-clad Vin Ghostal steps through the curtain for the first time since his second AWF title reign was ended.

JFA: "RCOSD still on the outside... waiting for his partner to arrive."
JHA: "They need a game plan... the Foundation know each other. They've got to work out their strategy and stick to it..."
JFA: "No time for that! Double plancha from the Foundation onto their opponents!"

Redstreak and Blaster simultaneously launch themselves over the top rope, taking out RCOSD and Ghostal. Still working in tandem, they each pull up a member of the opposition, then slam their heads into each other.

JFA: "Double noggin-knocker! And now both heads slammed into the apron. The Foundation really taking their opponents to task here."
JHA: "No-good, dirty sneak attackers..."
JFA: "Blaster throwing RCOSD into the ring now... Redstreak still outside with Vin Ghostal... rams him into the ringpost."
JHA: "The Army's back up, though... Blaster back in... aah, lovely big boot. That's my boy, R!"
JFA: "Good move by RCOSD... pulling Y3B back up... crushing elbow to the back... European uppercut... kneelift to the gut... and a biiiiig pump-handle slam. Lateral press by RCOSD. One. Two. Oh, kick out by Blaster_86."

Whilst RCOSD and B86 battle on the inside, Redstreak continues his assault on Vin Ghostal. Hauling him back to his feet, he attempts an irish whip, but Ghostal reverses, sending his former team-mate into the steel guardrail, flipping him over it and into the crowd.

JHA: "Hey! Redstreak's gone to join the other schmucks!"
JFA: "They're really going at it there... and in the ring, too! Scoop slam by RCOSD... hits the ropes... looking for an elbowdrop. But Blaster dodged out of the way! RCOSD prone on the mat! Soundsault! One! Two! Oh... shoulder just up"
JHA: "It'll take more than that to stop the One Man Army!"
JFA: "May well do... both men back to their feet, now... Blaster hits the middle rope! Springboard dropkick! Now looking for the Walls of Blaster... no, RCOSD kicks away from it... oh, and a crushing low blow! The referee didn't see it!"
JHA: "Nor did I... what happened?"
JFA: "The hell you didn't! RCOSD setting him up... oh no... Piledriver! Perfect execution. That's got to be all... but no, he's not covering him..."
JHA: "Looking around to see where his partner is... where is Ghostal?"
JFA: "Here!!"

Having struggled back over the barrier, Redstreak nails Ghostal with a powerful spear, before grabbing him by the head and flinging him across the ringside area, straight into the announce table.

As Ghostal lies stunned in the wreckage, RCOSD leans across the top rope, shouting at him to get involved in the match.

JFA: "Our... announce table is in tatters!"
JHA: "Our former Champion is in tatters!"
JFA: "Redstreak shouting back up to RCOSD now... giving him the bird, pointing at his partner. RCOSD livid in the ring... and... Blaster's back up to his feet... BREAKDOWN!! Hooks the legs!"
JHA: "No!!!"
JFA: "One!! Two! Three! He got it!! Blaster_86 coming from nowhere to catch RCOSD off-guard! The One Man Army can't believe it - he's livid!! Blaster celebrating in the ring..."

Smiling, Redstreak turns back to Vin Ghostal in the mess of the announce table, but the former Phantom Foundation leader has regained his bearings and grabbed one of the tv monitors dislodged in the collision.

JFA: "Redstreak smiling down here... and... oh my god! Ghostal just drilled him with that monitor!!"
JHA: "Yeah! You show him, Ghosty!!"

Clambering to his feet in the ring, RCOSD steps up behind Blaster_86 and spins him around, before levelling him with a powerful clothesline. Stomping away on the winded Canadian, the One Man Army quickly slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, throwing it back into the squared circle.

JFA: "Oh god no... Vin Ghostal stomping away on Redstreak down here... just smashing that monitor over his head... and again... god no, man - stoppit!"
JHA: "Yeah... but the real fun is in the ring!!"

Setting the chair up on the mat, RCOSD drags Y3B up to a standing position, before dropping the head and powerbombing him down into the seat of the chair - collapsing it in the process.

JFA: "This... this is heinous... the Foundation win the match, but both members being destroyed for their troubles. RCOSD now setting him up again... oh no, not another piledriver..."
JHA: "On the chair! Oh yes! Quality entertainment!"

As the match ends, we cut to the inside of the GPA locker room, where Divebomb, Unicron, and Prowl are seated around a table with 40s in their hands, smoke in the air, and cards strewn about on the table.

Unicron: “Okay, so let me get this straight. 2 thru 8, reds I give away, blacks I take.”

Divebomb: “Naw, man, naw. Blacks you give away, reds you take. Just think o’ Scout, dawg; she fine, she got ass like a black girl, and you know she ALWAYS givin’ it away.”

Unicron: “Got it. That’s charming, by the way. What’s Jack again? Political questions?”

Prowl: “Naw, man, ain’t you been listenin? Jack’s make a rule.”

Unicron: “Sorry. I think all the smoke in here’s going to my head.”

Prowl: “Better believe it, dawg. I’m high as a moth...”

Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door. Unicron bounces to his feet and opens the locker room door, and there’s no one to be found, but Unicron finds an envelope on the ground at his feet. Unicron picks up the envelope and closes the door, then opens the envelope.

Divebomb: “What’s it say, G?”

Unicron: “It says, ‘Thanks for a job well done. Signed, The Next AWF Champion.’”

JHA: “I told you! Sixswitch hired the GPA!”
JFA: “Can it be...”

*Fade to black*
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Hats off to the writers. Perhaps the most ambitious show I have ever read.

At any rate...Predaking...I don't know what came over me, I guess. Overzealous, perhaps? At any rate, Nmat and I look forward to the re-match. And my condolences to the referee. Bad form on my part.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

See now what did I tell you all, called that match right down the middle. Congrats Brendo, but you know I'd hope to get a rematch for that belt from someone that won't run the moment the tide turns against them.

Oh yay the lamest tag team of all time is back woo hoo. Welcome back Compufire, now Compy you are you going to step in the ring with me or you going to hide behind your little girlfriend Jets there forever?

And OP you want a match with me next week you got it. Just like I said you got sack I give you that, when the match is over you might have have much more left.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

*Backstage, Lisa Lovelace walks over towards the Mad Bomber, heading backstage to his waiting bike*

LL: 'Shell, 'Shell. Can we get a few words?

*'Shell turns around to face Lovelace. Recalling the last time she was around the Mad Bomber, Lovelace takes a few steps back*

BS: Don't worry, pretty lady. I ain't gonna hurt ya. I did that to T.C. Well, I can't be too hard on him. I mean, he disbanded the cWo. Looks like Rage, Brawn and the other dumbf*cks have now been downgraded to jobber status. And unlike most cWo rejects, they're going to stay that way.

LL: Now, can I ask what you plan to do now?

*'Shell reaches his bike*

BS: I'm issuing an challenge to Mr. Homeslice, the Hardcore champ. If the guy can grow some pubes on him in the next week or so, he'll put that Hardcore title on the line. And to be honest, I couldn't give a flying rats ass if he brings Unicrap, Dime-a-dozenBomber and Prowla Da Rappa along. I'l give them all a holla pham.

*'Shell reves the bike, sending Lovelace back*

BS: WERD!

*'Shell turns the bike around and heads out*

OOC: Best. Show. Ever! :D
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Bombers, Bombers, Bombers....you claim you hurt me? Me? Ha, if you hurt me, then you woulda won the match, but you most certainly did not. I told you before EoS, that you may be good, but you are nowhere near my level. But you didnt believe it...not until tonight at least. I told you that you couldn't beat me, and I proved that to.

Rage, we've had some good times in the cWo man. No hard feelings between us, but it had to end man. I know you enjoyed the times, but it's time was up. I wish you the best in your efforts bro.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
Bombers, Bombers, Bombers....you claim you hurt me? Me? Ha, if you hurt me, then you woulda won the match, but you most certainly did not. I told you before EoS, that you may be good, but you are nowhere near my level. But you didnt believe it...not until tonight at least. I told you that you couldn't beat me, and I proved that to.

I'll give ya that, TC. I ain't as good as you. The fact that I lost to you proves that. So, I figured I gotta head after someone who's worthy of a Hardcore beating. And that's why Viewfind's next on the list of dips*its to get the Bomb dropped on their ass.

And now that you've dropped about a thousand pounds of excess weight, (most of which was Reilly) I wish you all the luck in your solo career. But don't get too comfortable with that belt. I'll be after it again soon. ;)
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

OOC: Sheba's in Pulp Faction?

=-o

IC: Hmph, Deathscream, you aren't even worth my time. Whatever shred of skill that you have left doesn't belong in the AWF. I suggest you fight someone like Unicron or Prowl? That way you all can go on being horrible together.

But my goal has to be the gold. Fighting punks like Deathscream won't get me the gold. Fighting the punks like Prof_Smooth won't get me the gold.

No Strafe needs to fight the champions. That's the only way. The way it should be. It takes a champion to fight a champion. I've already won the Hardcore title before, and I can do it again with any other title as well. I mean let's be honest, if Viewfind can have a title run for so long, so can I.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
Get Rolled With The Fever On The Dance Floor!
OOC: Great show, and whoever wrote my match and used the quote above, I love you, just for using that quote, I love you.

*AHEM*

IC: A draw ey? Well everyone knows The Lock had that match won, but what the hey, The Lock and King can go one more time just to proove that we are the best tag-team champions the AWF has ever seen.

Oh and Divebomb, The Lock told you so.

If Ya Smell What The Lock Is Cookin' :eyebrow:
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Lock you did tell me so, but even the best are allowed to falter.

Now compufire, even you pathetic fools have to admit that I had you beat. You felt THE END and know that when you were staring up at the lights you had been beaten by the Bomb and it was all over, but one mistake was all that saved you. The NWA want a rematch and this time we will take it seriously and actually train. Then you will know what Doomsday feels like when we set the mark for what a pain train feels like.

Then we will beat the living hell out of all our enemies, which may take awhile cause you all know that we have quite a few, to get our titles.

Oh and Raid, nice, very nice.

The End
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

OOC:
Great show guys! I just can't believe how high the quality has been maintained, show after show. Can't wait for PPV.

IC:
So, it took a chairshot from QS for there to be a draw huh? Without it we wouldn't even have a rematch cuz it would been a easy V for us. I'd hate to see what they'd do to get an actual victory. I guess we can expect ladders, tables, and stop signs at our rematch right? QS, You may not know what came over you but I do. You'd do anything to win and come Redemption I'll be watching you veeerry carefully. If you try anything funny again you'll be the receiving end of my PPC and Lock & Load combo. Oh the heck with it.. I will do it to you regardless. Can you dig THAT, Sucka! :eyebrow:
Raiden
Protoform

Post by Raiden »

Thanks, Divebomb. Professor Smooth is a lethal wrestler, a true warrior. But against me, he's just another body that hits the floor like everyone else. I will annihilate, destroy, abolish anyone who comes in my way, and to quote a famous wrestler, this is the "bottom line", because I said so. Peace!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Clay, you'll never be champ again, especially if the only way you can take down a newcomer like me is sneaking up with a chair to the head instead of giving me a real fight. You're washed up, a has-been, and a coward. Unless you're willing to take me on mano-a-mano, then you're just going to have to live with hearing that from me.
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Yo dawg, that sh!t just ain't right.

These busta's know that the NWA don't go down like dat.

We just underestimated these fossils a little yo.
Ya see, da P? and DA BOMB be out mackin, ballin', shot callin' all last week, cause we saw these old farts as yesterdays news. Like the 23rd reincarnate of the four horsemen, we saw these suckas as just playa hatas trying to bite on past glory. They steped up and showed us that they ain't like that and they really can hang, even though they been in da game fer so long that they schooled da hulkster on how to make comeback after comeback, and not look too stale doin' it.

Da P? don't give props very often, but I gotta hand it to Jetfire, you aint as much of a busta as I thought. Comps is still a whinny little biotch who hates too much, but he got skillz too.

Just not as much skillz as P? and DA BOMB.

Give us a rematch, and we gonna take ya'll to da Canadian trailer park ghetto and 1-8-7 yer ass......

comin' from ya straight out da trailer, yo.....
HOLLA
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Oh hells yeah,
Straight out da trailer,

After that you know you have to

Book it...
Sign it...
...Bring it!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Extreme: Turbo Charger, HA! I laugh at you punk! You call yourself a superhero now eh? You gonna stroll around the ring now eh? You wanna screw with me? D-EXTREME??? WHAT YOU THINKIN A$$HOLE?! Turbo dude, you just got grounded! And so marks the era of D-Extreme in the AWF...or maybe my new head-start..whatever you adoring fans of mine call it. So kids drink milk and so far you can be like me and not like Turbocharger who just got crippled! So do it the Xtreme way...D-EXTREME way!

and my foresight was right, the cWo just got dragged to the ground! So GPA, dawgs beware or you might be next. Just a fair warning before you recruit some moles in.

OOC: great mayhem, and cool!!! MY FIRST less than 1 minute win match...or maybe I got the counting wrong still cool. also that match with clay and auros was cool
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Now dat da GPA got Raid on da side we is going to rule da AWF dwag. so its all good in da hood, Big p? da bomb, yo guys are da best damn team in dis mug, now lets just show dim punk ass mofos how we do dis shizzel. but anyways bombshell? yo ass wants a match? foo??? well how about dis. me and Unicron vs you and who ever in da back in a motha fukca tag match sucka? and if yo ass "beats" us "ahah" then you get a match vs da 5 time hardcore supstar.

HOLLA!!!!!