The Future

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Ravage
Protoform

The Future

Post by Ravage »

We see Ravage walking around the streets of Syracuse at night. You can tell he is still brusied and battered from his epic rumble with Mirage the night before but he still walks with a powerful stride his leather trenchcoat gleaming in the streetlight. The camara zooms in and he starts to talk

"Well one PPV down and one to go to the biggest event of 2003 Archivemania." Ravage continues to talk around the street bass from cars can be heard eching from the street.

"But first off one thing I got to get off my chest. Mirage for as much of a bitch and the number of times you ****ed me out of the belt. You earned my respect last night, we pushed each other overthe edge and gave the fans a damn fine show. For that you proved to me you have balls and I can respect that. You proved to me that you could have held the IC belt for just as long using your talent if you wanted." He stops thinks and carries on.

"But I can tell you the four weeks to Archivemania are going to be damn interesting. Let's look at the state of the AWF shall we?"
He stops for a moment looks at something going on the street and keeps going.

"First of we have the GPA, NWA, NCAA or whatever they are calling themselves. These were alot of guys I didn't mind at first in fact Big Daddy Ravage found them to be somewhat amusing at first, but now the cheat, the steal and because of their ways win. All the power to them for winning, I mean Ghostal screwed three hard working guys out of the belt, Viewfind screwed me and Sean'O'Con out of the Hardcore and IC belts and Jobberfire has returned doing something they said they would never do sell out, but thats ok. Really it is you know why?"

Ravage walks by a bar a brawl spills into the streets, the combatants see Ravage and wisely carry there fight out of the way.

"Smart men those boys are." Ravage laughs walking on.

"But back to the point you know why? Revenge is a bitch there are an awful lot of angry people in the AWF and all the bull**** the GPA can pull they know one thing. They can't beat the entire AWF and that is what they are facing more so than even the CWO did." Let's break this down somewhat.

"First off we have, Jinrai, Wolfgang and Zarak, these three are going to be big here. In fact they get the Big Daddy Rav seal of asskicking. In a way these guys are my new boys I watch their backs they watch mine but unlike the GPA we fight our own battles. Keep an I out I see future world and tag champs in those three." He walks and stops at a basketball game a light night mid winter basketball game is going on.

"Then of course there is the AWF mainstays, Skywarp, Sean'o'Con, Blaster etc etc. Of course we all know these guys can be and earn their championchip any time they want. We also have the tag teams that earned there way to the top, Lock and King, Quickswitch and NMatthew, Windcharger & Strafe
and all the others. Let's face it GPA you thought TC and Ravage were a problem I think you have a lot more problems coming your way this time around." He stops and watching the game and continues to walk.

"Of course we can't forget all the new powerful new faces: Sir Auros, Plasmodium, Screamer and all the others. If I were the GPA I'd hire them rather than piss them off."

"Finally, there are the 3 guys that got screwed out of the title my old running mates TC and Red and one half the the team that made the Mav'ricks famous Sixswtich. Man Ghostal, id you had won that belt fairly it would be different but I would not want to be in your shoes. There is some of the hardest hitting bad ass talent here and you just pissed all of them off. Let's just say I think you might want the GPA around you 24/7 well if thats not already happening but what goes on in your bed is not my business."

He stops and looks at the camara.
"And of course theres me Big Daddy Ravage, the big man, get stuck in the Hangover and your going to wish you were dead the next day, well if your not that is. Let's just say I got some ideas for the future."

"But let's say it like this the AWF vs GPA war is going to get intersting and I am glad to be here where the true action and talent is the A W F."

"With that I big you night and part with these words BIG DADDY RAV IN THA HOUSE!"

He walks down the street alone blonde hair and trenchcoat swaying as he strides as the camara fades out.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Just so you know, (OOC: and just so the writers know), Rav, Blood & Thunder got your back. say the word, we'll be right there fo you, man. And as far as the GPA and Fin Coastal, you are absolutely right. If they had used their ability instead treachery, if they had shown skill instead of shill, if they had shown some class instead of acting like one giant ass, things might be different. But they're not. So, one little note to the GPA; keep watching your backs. You never know when someone's gonna show up to break them....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The camera turns on and we see Divebomb sitting on his couch with a couple of fine hos*

DB: Well, well, well. Since I have been in this business I have heard alot of complaints from everyone ranging from 'I should have won that match' to 'We don't have enough good heels'. So this leaves the few heels here to do the work of all that there should be. So us here in the GPA are left to do the work of many and for a heel that means we have to beat the hell out of everyone and do what heels do. I mean sure we enjoy it and I mean we take great pleasure in beating the hell out of everyone but come on you all complain about the GPA interfering in your little matches but what you don't understand is that the GPA are among the hardest working people in the business. You know if we were not here all this would be is you pathetic little babyfaces fighting each other and it would get really boring really quick. So we have to add a little excitement to your matches and make the crowd get into it a little bit.

If you all want a piece then get in line or all come at once and I don't really care cause in the end you will all feel my wrath.

Just so you know I have never turned down a fair challenge, so first of all, silly cow bring who ever you want to help you I don't care. Hell I will even tell by GPA brothers to stay in the back no matter what happens. I will proove to all of you that I can handle myself in the ring.

So,
book it...
sign it...
...bring it!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Don't worry Divebomb, don't worry things will become interesting very soon.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Ravage, I am not worried cause to me things have always been interesting and if you join the fray then it can only get better. But just remember you can't hold me down. Doomsday Awaits.

The End
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Its all good in da hood. so y'all boys want to have a skool yard fight? wit da GPA? well we can do this shizzel real fast. you just bring yo ugly mug and who ever wants to get they ass beat to the ring, to the street, hell bring yo ass to philly, and we going to have a good old time.

In the words of my boy Dbomb

AWF book it...
sign it...
...bring it!
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

You know...ive had my problems with you in the past Rav...adversely we were the greatest tag team in the AWF at one point. So to you I propose this...for one more time, me and you step into the ring....together and we take out the GPA. In whichever form they want to go with. See we are once again united, this time against a common deterrent factor that needs to be taken out of the AWF. So whadya say Rav? Once more...for good ole times sake
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know TC it would be rather nice to see a bad hangover followed by some lifetime enlightenment so you got it man!

And Divebomb, Viewfiend thats why this fed rocks, cuz either way good bad, heel face whatever its the matchs and fueds and memories we create. So lets rock.

Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

(IC) TC and Rav...together for one night only against the GPA...i think I have to book that one for mayhem...
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

You guys are still my boyz, so I got your backs, esp. against the GPA...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Aww look the three Americans are getting all sentimental.

Viewfind, send your two Canadian boys to deal with two of those Nimrods, they'd have no problem with 'em.

As for Red. The Foundations weakest link, RCOSD will take care of him.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Weakest link...looks like I totally overestimated you, tapedeck. Apparently integrity is not one of your traits after all. If you want a piece, you'll have to get in line...I only take on one jabroni at a time.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

B_86. Was that a compliment?
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: oh man its hard to choose if I want to join the bashing at the GPA or join the GPA.....oh well......nevermind. Its a matter of determining if I want to kick ass or join them guys in the strip clubs and drinkning some brewskies...and there both tempting.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Gee looks like Blaster's panties are in a twist, you know Red if it's cool with you I am more than willing to go you, TC and me against the GPA and Blastwink.

Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Redstreak
Weakest link...looks like I totally overestimated you, tapedeck. Apparently integrity is not one of your traits after all. If you want a piece, you'll have to get in line...I only take on one jabroni at a time.

Hahahaha, want a peice of you? What have you done in this fed? Won the Hardcore title? You're not even the best anymore. Viewfind is. You are just another Assclown American who thinks he is all that just like his country, and fellow countryman Ravage, yet another do nothing American. The only one of you three who has even done anythingwas TC and he didn't even hold the title for a month. Atleast Ghostal has talent for an American.

Oh and Divebomb my Canadian friend it was a compliment.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Turd Color and Big daddy bitch Rav vs the GPA.
My money is with the GPA to kick both your punk asses.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

First off NTO, given your record with us I don't think your one to talk. I mean how long did you last match last with us, 5 seconds maybe? I think the ref counting you and D-Extreme's hides to three was the longest part of that match.

Secondly, Blaster when did you get all hot and bothered about Americians? I mean sure you've lost your PPV match which with you is more or less expected but this side of you is amusing.

I would have made a comment about all Canadians but then realised that would have been wrong and well frankly disrespectful besides most of the Canadians I've known and met through the years share a rather common differance from old Blasttwink. They are not assholes.

So, if you have such a huge problem with Americians, its all good because one of the biggest Americians with a problem with you is right here.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Ravage
First off NTO, given your record with us I don't think your one to talk. I mean how long did you last match last with us, 5 seconds maybe? I think the ref counting you and D-Extreme's hides to three was the longest part of that match.

For the record me and D-Extreme beat you two jobbers at least 2 times in tag-team action. I've beaten both of you in HiaC Last Man Standing and I beat Trud Color in my first match so the fact is Rav that as a Tag-team you two are simply the worst yeam in AWF history.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Sure NTO you managed to screw us out of the tag belts with the help of Jobberfire but let me show you something remember this match I sure do!

Mayhem in Oct.
The Mav’ricks hit the ring as a unit, diving in under the bottom rope and lunging straight for their opponents as the bell rings.

JFA: “And the Mav’ricks going at it straight off the bat here… ThunderCracker84 with a volley of kicks to Cyberstrike… Ravage lunges for D-Extreme… ducked… X-Ocution!!”
JHA: “I don’t believe it…”
JFA: “Cover by D-Extreme… one… two… broken up by TC84 with a rolling thunder. Now pulls D-Extreme up… whips him into the ropes… spinning heel kick, and D-Extreme is on the outside.”
JHA: “But look at that cheap shot by Cyberstrike! Just clobbering ThunderCracker84 from behind… now setting him up for the breakdown…”
JFA: “Breakdown… countered by TC84 with an elbow… but Cyberstrike still in control. Throws his opponent into the corner… backs up now…”
JHA: “Ravage! He’s got him by the scruff of the neck from behind!”
JFA: “It looks like trouble for Cyberstrike… face-first chokeslam! ThunderCracker84 now… up onto the top rope…. Frog splash!!”
JHA: “That was quick…”

Not to mention the asskicking you recieved with PM Prime at Syxx Feet Under.

So yeah jerkoff your the real man here. Besides NTO you want it bring it, I am willing to give you another 5 second match.