Stock photos for a lot of new upcoming Animated and Universe toys

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Nevermore

Stock photos for a lot of new upcoming Animated and Universe toys

Post by Nevermore »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-165826/

This is going to be difficult to keep track of...
Universe Legends: Starscream (Animated), Brawn (G1), Beachcomber (G1), Bumblebee (G1)
Universe Deluxes: Starscream, Cyclonus, Hound, Cheetor
Universe Voyagers: Inferno, Vector Prime
Universe Ultras: Predacon Bruticus
Robot Heroes: Perceptor vs. Hardshell, Cheetor vs. Tankor, Snarl vs. Sharkticon
Animated Deluxes: Bumblebee, Blazing Lockdown, Swindle, Blurr
Animated Voyagers: Skywarp, Shockwave
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

Saved. I'm getting that "these won't be up for more than a day" feeling.
Steam: Hot Shot
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Energon Hot Shot wrote:Saved. I'm getting that "these won't be up for more than a day" feeling.
Also saved. Man, these stock photos look sweet, I am now fully on board to pick up Cyclonus even though I have a G1. Plus, some others before I would have never thought to get before like Vector Prime and Bruticus. I'm not too much into animal TFs, such as anything from BW, but Bruticus looks awesome.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Hound looks excellent, providing they crank down the green a shade. Then it'll be bye-bye Binaltech :) Bit of a shame about those repulsive tyres, though.

The Minibots all look ace as well.

Inferno looks pretty neat - but I'd have preferred a Deluxe.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Energon Hot Shot wrote:Saved. I'm getting that "these won't be up for more than a day" feeling.
I don't. Most of them were already shown at San Diego Comic-Con.

Does anyone know what's different about Animated Deluxe Bumblebee? He looks just like the original, except that the tips of the rocket boosters are red... but the stock photos for the original release had also depicted them in red.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Cliffjumper wrote:Hound looks excellent, providing they crank down the green a shade. Then it'll be bye-bye Binaltech :) Bit of a shame about those repulsive tyres, though.

The Minibots all look ace as well.

Inferno looks pretty neat - but I'd have preferred a Deluxe.
I think the green is just a little bright because of the photo itself. I've noticed that a lot of the stock photos have brighter/better colors than the real figure. So the real deal might not be that bad. Concerning the tires, I think they make the jeep look a little more off-roadish, which is fine with me. We already have too many Autobots that are just street vehicles.

I'll be getting Inferno, without a doubt. Big fan of Grapple, and I never was able to get G1 Inferno, so I'm all over it.

Mini-bots - Might have to see them in store before I make that call, but the photos look sweet.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

I think these stock photos are scanned from a catalog. Those often tend to have EXTREMELY bright and over-saturated colors.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

Nevermore wrote:Does anyone know what's different about Animated Deluxe Bumblebee? He looks just like the original, except that the tips of the rocket boosters are red... but the stock photos for the original release had also depicted them in red.
From what I see:

-Yellow might be darker, like on Activator Bumblebee
-Windows are now clear dark purple
-Extra paint apps. on the stingers
-Grooves on arms are painted black
-Eyes are a darker shade of blue
-Stripe down the right leg
-Headlights are painted thicker/bolder
-Extra paint apps. on boosters

And I've got a hunch that his stingers are fixed. Whaddya know. Premium Animated Bumblebee.:lol:
Steam: Hot Shot
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

On another note, I think it's funny to see another Starscream that is more like the Henkei version. It's just funny since they only a couple years ago we already got a Classics Screamer in the exact same mold. Awesome.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Hmmm . . . clearer look at Animated Blurr changes things from a most likely to a definite buy.

Cyclonus and Hound just keep looking better.

Beachcomber has a bit of an Animated vibe. Can't wait for that wave of legends. Brawn? Heck yeah!

Inferno looks pretty cool, but I'm holding out for a baby blue repaint.

Vector Prime looks pretty good in those colors. If I liked the mold I'd probably pick him up.

What's this?! An homage to RID Bruticus?! Cool! See my comments about Vector, though.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Most of them are beyond awesome. Inferno just went from garbage to must buy, Cyclonus and Starscream are also way high on my list. Hound is so-so, I hope his head can come up higher.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Daltimus Prime

Post by Daltimus Prime »

So, I`m assuming Predacon Bruticus is RiD Bruticus? Strange thet they would make such an obscure character again (won`t stop me from buying it though:))
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Starscream disappoints me.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Energon Hot Shot wrote:From what I see:
The problem is that all those photos show veahily airbrushed and photoshopped prototypes. They're not representative of the final toys AT ALL.

So when it looks like the yellow is two shades darker, that might actually mean nothing at all.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Daltimus Prime wrote:So, I`m assuming Predacon Bruticus is RiD Bruticus? Strange thet they would make such an obscure character again (won`t stop me from buying it though:))
That's what it looks like to me... triple-headed Predacon that's red and gold? No one else it can really be.. but, man, talk about five levels of obscure there.

A lot of nice figures shown here, though. Gonna make it very, very hard to resist them when I see them in the toy aisles. The chibis, however, will be mine... yes.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Inferno, Cyclonus, Bruticus (most obscure decision yet?) and Hound are all must gets. They look fantastic.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
cooldeal99
Protoform

Post by cooldeal99 »

hellz yeah i can't wait to get my hands on a better looking starscream and finally get a cyclonus figure(which looks pretty sweet i must say) and even better i can get a hound figure as well.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Is it just me or does the Vector Prime look a bit like the Last Autobot from the Marvel G1 comics? Other than that, oh hot damn! Can't wait for these. My wallet's gonna cry.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

OK, so what are the differences between this Starscream and the Classics 1.0? I know it hasn't been released yet, but are there any side by side pictures? Because if anything, I'm seeing fewer paint apps on the new one. There's no gold on his knees, no yellow on the intakes or codpiece, no red on the shoulders, and instead of blue accents, the whole block of the missle launcher is blue. Is it the lesser amount of red on the wings that's so impressive? I'm just not seeing it.
(And this is all a genuine question. I'm not making fun of anyone who likes the new version better.)
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Is it just me, or does the new SS look a lot like an old one with reprolabels applied?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]