masterpiece collection

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
ssjautobot
Protoform

masterpiece collection

Post by ssjautobot »

i personally think that the convoy transformer toy from the masterpiece series is most likly the best transformer....EVER! but sadly, its the only one in ther series. this thread is about what you would like to see in the series. id like to see 2 toys from the series. id like to see megatron, and rodimus prime (or hot rod, whichever would be the best to make)

i know that they prolly wont make any more, but i can dream :)
Civ

Post by Civ »

I believe something like this was posted before. I think the alternators are close to a masterpiece series, but there are a few small improvements that could be made. Same can be said of Optimus (his fingers and his inability to hold his rifle firmly). Regardless, I would like to see:

Ironhide
Ratchet
Trailbreaker
Skids
Grimlock (dino-mode)
Swoop
Prowl
Megatron (gun-mode, and yes, I know it's not feasible, but there's always wishful thinking.)
Shockwave
Reflector
Soundwave (as a real working cassette player)
Rumble/Frenzy (as working tapes)
Ravage
Laserbeak
Ultra Magnus
Metroplex
Fortress Maximus
Arcee
Springer
Kup
Galvatron
RiD Prime
RiD Ultra Magnus
Omega Supreme
Devastator
Predaking

That's about it for now.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Originally posted by Civ
Metroplex
Omega Supreme
That's about it for now.

These two would rock... Hell - an Uber-posable version of metroplex would be almost like the 2nd coming.... wonder if we'll see the re-use of his name anytime soon? They've dredged out omega's name, so one would think that Metroplex is due for some sort of homage character sometime soon :)
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I'd like to see Megatron in the MP Collection. If they can't release him, then Galvatron would do fine.

Ultra Magnus would be great. Even if he is just a cab like Convoy, I sort of know they can add armor parts and make him just like the series.

Metroplex...nah. I'll pass.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

lazerbeak?lol. "posable claws!!peck can open and close! lights an sounds from peck!eyes lit!"
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!