[BW,BM] Toys you wish made it into the show

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Toys you wish made it into the show

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

I always hoped that Powerpinch, Rextrax, Drillbit, and Cybershark could have been brought into the show.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
chiasaur11
Protoform

Post by chiasaur11 »

Skyshadow all the way.
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

none
unless you wanted another flat character stereotype exposition fest like G1 was where the character introduced 1 episode are forgotten the next
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Raijin
Protoform

Post by Raijin »

Hey, you may be on to something. If Mainframe did Cybershark, then RiD probably would NOT have done SkyBite, since they stuck with unused characters for BW throwbacks in there for the most part. I would have liked to see Cybershark in Beasties for no other reason than to have kept him out of RiD.

Eh, but what good would that do, they would have just turned someone else into the annoying comic relief.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Cybershark for sure, though hed be too similar to Depthcharge.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Raijin
I would have liked to see Cybershark in Beasties for no other reason than to have kept him out of RiD.

Because leting the always underatted RID keep it's best charecter is clearly madness. :rolleyes:
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Dreadwing
Protoform

Post by Dreadwing »

I would have liked to see Cybershark in the cartoon. I remember the comercial for him being 3d animated and i thought it was awsome.

Also I wish Wolfang would have been in it. I think he would have been a better version of what Tigatron was. He was always one of my favorite BW toys.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

I cant thik of his name , but, He was a fuzor, he was an angler fish cross with a Hornet. I always thought he would be beter then Quickstrike.... evenb if thay had simmiler personalities

(p.s. off topic whats this link for the icons like the one in my avatar?)
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Igos Du Inka
I cant thik of his name , but, He was a fuzor, he was an angler fish cross with a Hornet. I always thought he would be beter then Quickstrike.... evenb if thay had simmiler personalities

Injector.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Scout

Post by Scout »

Injector was a pretty wild looking toy - he didn't go over too well here in the stores. I can't quite picture what sort of a personality the character would have.

On the other hand, I think Polar Claw, Jetstorm (dragonfly) or Manterror would've made some pretty awesome additions to the toon.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

Ingector, i always immagined him haveing a " gansta punk" like thing goin on.
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Scout
Polar Claw

Another one that I always wanted to be in the show.

-Slash
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hmmm. :)

Well, he'd make a wicked dentist.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

It's kind of hard to talk about wanting to see a BW character in the cartoon, IMO, because if you bring in a new character you'd either have to get rid of one of the ones that was in the show, or just have less screen time in general for the cast. I'm not sure I'd want to mess too much with the formula that made the show so great in the first place.

That said, I might consider replacing Scorponok and Terrorsaur with Insecticon and Iguanus. I don't think I'd miss the cardboard stooge or the Starscream knockoff very much, and the other guys seem like they could be interesting.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

~Edited away by Scout. Cliffy dude, if spelling happened to be a crime, Blaster would've been locked away four years ago and he'd never have had the chance to improve (and he's really quite good with spelling and punctuation now).
Please keep out the personal negatives and stick to conversation.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Scout
Well, he'd make a wicked dentist.

"I don't wanna blast Maximals. I wanna be a dentist!"
Something along the lines of Hermy The Elf.

-Slash
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
~Edited away by Scout. Cliffy dude, if spelling happened to be a crime, Blaster would've been locked away four years ago and he'd never have had the chance to improve (and he's really quite good with spelling and punctuation now).
Please keep out the personal negatives and stick to conversation.

It's not the spelling I have issue with, it's the homophobia shown in the past [http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... hlight=gay]
and the repeated idiocy. For the purposes of letting people know why you edited this post, my original was along the lines of "That's probably why you're not a TV writer." While Igos' lack of knowing the English language would be a stumbling block, its' idiotic view of Injector's character would be an even bigger one. I see why you edited my post, but to be honest if I was going to call Igos on spelling mistakes, my post-count would be a bit higher. So I'd just like to make it clear I used slightly more panache that ridiculing its' spelling. You're a mod, it's your job to edit anything in my posts you find unsavoury, and I'm cool with that. I'd just rather not be misrepresented by interpretations of what I said.

And to be honest, if the little **** decides to start something with me [ref - http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=30722] they bring it all on themselves.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

hmmm, Still never got over the "Numa Numa" and gay jokes. Seriously Cliffy, its kinda ****** up to keep ranting on about something that happens on the internet.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Not really. You pissed me off, I take the piss every time you post. I'd handle things the same in real life, so why not here, you homophobic little turd?
Scout

Post by Scout »

Igos, you're not in the right here either. You cannot complain to Cliffjumper for continuing unpleasantness when you're also doing the same. You're provoking further irritated posts from him.

Cliffy, I do think the other view in the other thread was not a good one, nor in my personal opinion appropriate to 'community discussion' - but that's my personal belief. Your post that I edited here had no following of discussion - it was only a verbal attack and that is why I edited it - glad you understood that. I'll leave both of those posts there to make sure there's no misinterpretation of them. But, I'll close this thread now because no good is coming from it.

However, this is now a warning fellas- not a request. Discontinue the personal attacks. => Ignore is a wonderful thing.

(Personal note - C'mmon - half the time this poor forum only has a tiny bit or two active, and many of those are dredged up topics from ages past. With BW now making a toy revival temporarily (iiuc), it'll be good. :) Let's keep the atmosphere in here to a *tolerant* one and semi-on topic.)