[Original RPG] The Chaos Effect: Civil War: Till all are one...

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

The Chaos Effect: Civil War: Till all are one...

Post by Galvatron91 »

Rodimus Convoy rode through the streets he had once called home as he rode up to the Iacon Command Center, which recognized his laser core imprint and allowed him inside. He transformed and began to search the base...making his way to the central unit of the center.

Autobots...this is Rodimus Convoy...your one true leader. I have come to end a cancer which dwells among us...meet me at the command center near Metroplex and all will be explained...Rodimus out!

Rodimus then transformed and made his way to Metroplex.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Delibarata quietly watched the exchange between Thunderwing and Rodimus Convoy. Then laughed.

"He is a magnificent pawn. And by the time the Autobots recover their senses from this delustional warrior, it will be too late. What is our next move?"

Quick Switch heard the transmission...but couldn't believe it.

What? Who dares....who dares to call themselves the true leader besides Optimus Prime? A...Rodimus Convoy? He's just another Hot Rod!....Of course...that young whelp will haunt the Autobots in all manner of forms.

"Optimus, what are you going to do in stopping this charlatan, and how can I help?" Quick Switch snarled, still in his beast mode running aside Prime in trailer mode.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

had prime been in robot mode, he would have shook his head in disghust...

"This...quickswitch... is HE whom I mentioned not long ago... I don't know about his intentions... much less why he claims to be the true leader of the autobots... but this much I do know... If he's in the way of stopping thunderwing... we tear right through him... the chaos matrix MUST BE DESTROYED!"

In the background, a second mighty engine roars.. nearly as loudly as optimus prime's... and a second semi rig combo roars up into the pack of autobots....

"Optimus Prime... I've no time to explain myself, and who I am... but I bring with me my mentor... Alpha Trion... along with... friends whom you may have heard had become displaced... "

Prime recieved the comm as the rig roared into the pack...

"Acknowledged... Autobots, we've some extra reinforcements we hadn't anticipated... and from the looks of it... enough firepower to tenatively blow thunderwing's base clean off of cybertron!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch snarled again.

"As you command, Optimus! I will rip open Rodimus Convoy, or any other Transformer, that gets in our way! The Matrix will be destroyed!"

The Combatrons drove alongside Alpha in their vehicular modes.

"Greetings, Optimus Prime," Onslaught chuckled. "I look forward to working with you."
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

enough firepower to tenatively blow thunderwing's base clean off of cybertron!" [/B]
"As if we didn't have the firepower to do that already" Blaze said from above the pack.

"Blaze, we know your mastery of fire is that strong, but at least try to be a bit humble about it!" Frost snapped. "Must you be so.. so.."

"Insufferable?" Blaze finished.

"Yes, that's definatly it!" Frost replied. "Elementals assume attack formation, Blaze and Shock, try to keep your powers in check" she commanded.

"Why boss? Blaze asked as she took up position to Frost's right.

"Yeah-why?" Shock asks as she takes up her position on Frost's left.

"This isn't Phyrexia, that's why" Gale replied as she took up her position behind Frost.

"Gale is correct, if you two used your full powers it would do more harm then good. I doubt destroying several square miles each would be considered beneficial in this case" Frost said.

"Ok, I'll try to keep it down a few notches, can't garantee anything though" Blaze said with her bird head grinning.

"Same-goes-for-me" Shock said in her usual fast voice.

Gale shuddered. She knew only too well how devastating her attacks were, and she was the weakest member. I hope this world doesn't end like Phyrexia did
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -still on way with Springer to their original destination, hears Rodimus Convoy's announcement, switches to Rodimus' frequency- "Bite me, fanboy! The day I take orders from a schmuck like you is the day I become a Decepticon!"

Nightbeat, Minerva, Siren, Hosehead, Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -following along behind the Combatrons-

Siren: "Uh, boss.... they do realize that we're unarmed, right?"

Muzzle: "One can hope."

Nightbeat: "Although if Thunderwing gets taken down, I wouldn't mind grabbing his cyclone cannon. If this version has one, that is."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

alpha convoy barely heard the dialog between the headmasters and spoke up..

"Pull onboard then... I'm ONLY a rolling armory, my friends...."

he grinned to himself as he lowered the access ramp for the box trailer, some sparks flying as the ramp leveled off so the headmasters could drive on-board
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz got the communication from Rodimus groaning "Too Late, this guys seems to be with ThunderWing gotta get to Prime ASAP tell him that we've got Quintessons on the radar"

Jazz pulling a tight e-brake turn turning into a 180 the back wheel spinning not moving for a second then speeding forward.

"QuickSwitch SixSwitch Optimus One of you come in Rodimus went with some Quintessons and I'm guessing Thunderwing is with them. Sunstreaker is back tracking to the Quintesson ship I get the sudden feeling he thinks Rodimus and them are still there"
~~

Fastforward heard the communication blinking "Where'd that come from. Gotta jam it" he said to himself immdeatly going through every wave length to jam Rodimus Convoy's transmission.
~~

Powerblade looked up and nodded "Metroplex" he muttered standing up and heading for Metro-titan.
~~

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS!" Ratchet screamed standing up "Whats going on here, Rodimus?! Metroplex isn't even Autobot controlled anymore" he said to himself standing up and transforming "I must stop this round up everyone who tries to get there"

He rolled out through Iacon's corridors moving toward Metro-titan.
~~

"How much longer Redwing?" Blaster asked his and Wheeljack's shuttle and pilot at the time.
~~

Sunstreaker groaned as the transmission comes in "Oh man this is not good" he says to himself beginning t turn the shuttle around missing the Warcons ship.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch heard the transmission from Jazz.

Wonderful...Quintesson involvement. Could this situation have gotten any worse?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehead, Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -get into Alpha Convoy's trailer and transform-

Nightbeat: -looks back at Minerva- "Aren't you going to come in?"

Minerva: "I can't. I don't want a gun. I'm a doctor."

Nightbeat: "What if he's got a stun blaster in here?"

Minerva: "If he's got one, I'll take it. I hope I won't have to use it, though."

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehhead, Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -rearm-

Roadbuster: -switches back to original frequency- "What're we going to be facing when we get where we're going, anyway?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Thunderwing and his squad, and evidently some Quintessons," Quick Switch replied to Roadbuster, still running in beast mode, adding a snarl. "Be prepared."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Somewere near the area where Optimus Prime is...a car starts following the autobots....the car looks wrecked but it can still drive fast and quietly.

OOC: sorry for my long absence...yikes i missed a lot.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -still following Springer to coordinates, over commlink to Quick Switch- "Then you better hope you get there before the Wreckers do. 'Cause if we get there first, there won't be enough left of Thunderwing and his people to recycle!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"I'll hold you to your word, Roadbuster!" Quick Switch replied.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -listening to the conversation between Roadbuster and Quick Switch while looking for a stun blaster for Minerva- "Aren't there only two Wreckers left?"

Chromedome: -transforms- "I think so. This could be bad, couldn't it."

Hardhead: "Probably. Not sure for who, though."

Nightbeat: -grabs a stun blaster for Minerva- "If Thunderwing is anywhere near as powerful with the Chaos matrix as he was with the Creation Matrix, Roadbuster and Springer'll be dead by the time we get there." -sighs- "Oh, bloody hell.... Minerva, stay with the main group. The rest of us and anybody who thinks they can keep up are going to join Roadbuster and Springer!"

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehead, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -transform-

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehead, Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -leave Alpha Convoy's trailer and floor it to join Roadbuster and Springer-
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

The robot sends a transmission to Prime as he stops and stops following the other aautobots

"Prime.....its me.....Kup..long time no see leader..so wahts up?...im fine...just woke up a few hours ago somewhere here...where are you all going? can you fill me in on the events", the robot said as he sends the weak transmission to Prime as he tries to conserve some of his energy.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Delibarata moved to the comm area of his Spiral Ship, as the indicators suddenly flashed.

"Thunderwing, my ship's radar is picking up Autobot energy signals, heading this way..."

The Judge's main face glared at the Decepticon aristocrat.

The computer bleeped again. Delibarata whirled around again.

"A specific signature has been detected..." Delibarata gasped. "It...it is Optimus Prime! He is leading the task force here!" The Quintesson Judge whisked away from the radar.

The Sharkticons and Alligatorcons qualied as soon as the Autobot Leader's name was mentioned.

"What are we to do, Thunderwing? Can the Horrocons defeat the Autobots on their own? We are rather overextended here!" Delibarata tried to keep the panic out of his voice.

"We can still lift on and regroup at a later time to collect the Seekers and Rodimus Convoy! And my Ship's weaponry could be used from the air more effectively on the ground!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat, Siren, Hosehead, Chromedome, Hardhead, and Brainstorm: -on an intercept course to meet up with Roadbuster and Springer-

Nightbeat: "Brainstorm, kick in the afterburners and get to them now!"

Brainstorm: "Roger, commander." -kicks in afterburners, speeds away-

Chromedome: "We didn't fare that well against Thunderwing when he was boosted like this last time. And this time he's got friends."

Siren: "What's to worry about? Nightbeat saved us last time, he'll save us this time."

Nightbeat: "But this time, we're not in deep space aboard the Ark, nor do we have a shuttle with spear gun to harpoon him with, then let it drift into space and self destruct. Although his friends, from all reports, do have a ship......"

Siren: "What are you thinking?"

Nightbeat: "We do the first annual Cybertronian reinactment of the crashing of the Hindenburg, with Thunderwing and his cronies as the passengers and crew........ I just hope we've got the firepower to pull this off."
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

OO c- *pokes Philly*

Finally, Lockpick stops "Wait.Let's set up now..." she opens her box and pulls out... flat black spray paint. She starts to spray it all over her. "CAn ya get my back?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer kept charging forwards he'd listened to all the communications, he knew the risks ahead, the possibilites that this new type of matrix provided Thunderwing.

He'd gone so long without a battle that none of it mattered, as the battle soon approached the sun dawned, over the crest of Cybertron. As the sky filled with light Springer realised that the Wreckers were fast approaching the pre-arranged co-ordinates.

Transforming back into his robot mode, but continuing pace Springer noticed that the only sounds that could be heard were the roars of the engines behind him, and his own heavy footfalls on Cybertron's surface.

The war was already raging in Springer's mind, his only focus? Taking down Thunderwing, tearing the matrix from his chest and casting it into deep space...