G.I. Joe Volume 2 and IDW Collections Vol. 8 content?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
JasonB626
Protoform

G.I. Joe Volume 2 and IDW Collections Vol. 8 content?

Post by JasonB626 »

Last month IDW released the Transformers/G.I. Joe volume 2 TPB, but I simply cannot find anywhere that states what exactly is collected in this volume. Does anyone know? Additionally, pre-sales are available for The IDW Collection: Volume 8, but it's contents are not listed. Does anyone know what will be collected within the next volume that's coming out in April?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The Collection book will apparently have everything up to the end of Mike Costa; ie the remaining Ongoing issues and Heart of Darkness.

The second Joe crossover has the first two Devil's Due books in it.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
JasonB626
Protoform

Post by JasonB626 »

Thanks!

Do you know if the events in any of the four Devil's Due volumes have any effect at all on anything within the IDWverse, (even though they started while Dreamwave still had the TF rights)?

Do you think IDW will ever collect any of the newer released older stories into their IDW Collection volumes, like Autocracy or the Orion Pax Spotlight? Or do you think they'll jump straight into RID and MTMTE for volume 9?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The DD books are in their own continuity and don't have any bearing on the IDW stuff. The last two (which should be in the third crossover volume, presumably the Dreamwave one will be in a fourth) are surprisingly good, if nuts, fun though IMHO.

No word on what might be in a 9th Collection book, but my money money would be on it continuing reprinting all the continuity stuff, with Autocracy and the first volume of each of the ongoings as the minimal contents.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!