Just bought Movie Scout Warpath...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Gareth Infinity

Just bought Movie Scout Warpath...

Post by Gareth Infinity »

...ugh. I don't know how I thought I would really be happy with this robot. I'm really glad I didn't go out of my way to have a Cybertron Overhaul to stand next to Leobreaker (for which I do admit I payed a super-ridiculous amount...of my mom's money). At least the vehicle mode is okay to look at.

I picked up Storm Surge at the same time, and this one's great. The head sculpt is awesome, and I really like the neat weaponry and lobster claws. In this case I almost do want to get my hands on the original Cybertron release of Shortround eventually; he's that cool IMO.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I love the Overhaul/Brushguard/Warpath mold myself. I think the finest example was the first repaint though. I think the mold looks the best as a Decepticon in the classic Decepticon colors as Brushguard. One of my favorite scout class figures for sure. I didn't care much for the paint apps on Overhaul, but I think the new Warpath is decent. I wouldn't buy it mind you, but I did buy it for my son.
Gareth Infinity

As I've said before I'm probably just too picky...I'll still end up fiddling with it every now and then.

My favorite Scout figure I've ever owned still remains Cybertron Ransack, with Energon Divebomb in second place, and this new Storm Surge here quite likely in third (I don't really own too many Scout figures, heh)
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Never liked the mold myself. It's an insult to Warpath. It has to be a TANK!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gareth Infinity

Damn right it does! Not that I've ever owned any form of Warpath before but I know about his roots and...I like tanks!
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Somebody kitbash AM Grimlock's anti tank cannon. . .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]