Hello everyone just had a question or two

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
teletran#1
Protoform

Hello everyone just had a question or two

Post by teletran#1 »

Greetings fellow transformer fans. I am new to this forum and had a few questions that you might be able to answer. I use to follow transformers back in the 80's when they first came out but lost track over the years. My buying some transformer alternators have brought me to collecting again. I remember when hasbro dropped the transformer line for awhile in the early 90's. Well, the first question that I have is, how many years has it been story line wise between Transformers energon and Transformers cybertron? The second question I have, Unicron being the greatest theat in the transformer universe, How did he come back? I was unable to follow the Energon series. I remember back in Transformers the movie in 86 he was destroyed by the autobot matrix of leadership thus only leaving unicrons head floating around in cybertrons orbit. I know these might seem like dumb question but I am just trying to keep but and get back in pace.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

This forum is for questions and remarks concerning the TFArchive webpage. If you want to ask about cartoons, comics and toys, there are suitable forums below.
Originally posted by teletran#1
The second question I have, Unicron being the greatest theat in the transformer universe, How did he come back? I was unable to follow the Energon series. I remember back in Transformers the movie in 86 he was destroyed by the autobot matrix of leadership thus only leaving unicrons head floating around in cybertrons orbit.
Energon is a different story to that shown in 80's series, so I guess it's simply different Unicron.