New listings on Play.com (interactive toys, keychains)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Neuronutter
Protoform

Even more new listings on Play.com

Post by Neuronutter »

Hi guys,

I was browsing on Play.com and I found these new listings in addition to the Op Helmet Voice Changer, Starscream Movie Arm Blaster and Op Movie Arm Blaster that we know about:

Transformers Projector Keychain

Transformers Undercover Night Scope Carabiner

Transformers Transformable Keychains - Brawn, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee and Windchanger.

The transformable keychains are self explanatory but what are the other two? Does anyone have any pics?

EDIT: I checked today and they've added new pics for Transformable Keychain Cliffjumper, Windcharger Bumblebee and Brawn. The Pic for Cliffjumper shows a pic of BUmblebee though.

Pics have also been added for the Night Scope Carabiner, Undercover Motion Sensor Carabiner and there are a few new additions too:

Transformers Projector Keychain
Transformers The Movie Communicator Talking Keychain
Transformers Undercover Listening Device
Transformers Articulated Keychain Bumblebee which has a pic of Movie Bumblebee
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Apparently the carabiner "Projects an image of Movie Optimus Prime onto the wall." (Toy Fair 2007)

Not sure about the night scope, but may be something similar for the Decepticons... they're roleplay toys, basically.

I think the pics are in a thread here somewhere, but...

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=9471
Neuronutter
Protoform

Post by Neuronutter »

Cheers Denyer!
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

Cheers for the heads up Neuronutter just pre-ordered all four keychains as Im sure they will sell out.
I already have a Bumblebee but after using it as a keychain for a year its on its way out and in pretty bad nick.
It doesnt mention it on Play so Im assuming the Bumblebee and Prime Movie figures are non-transforming:confused: