What TV shows are you watching thread.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Hound

What TV shows are you watching thread.

Post by Hound »

I actually don't watch many TV shows but every once in a while there's something that catches my interest for a bit.

I was watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but mostly lost interest in that lately. I'd like to catch up on Arrow and Flash someday when I have the time to binge watch them.

I just finished watching the two newest series of Gundam and they were great.

Mostly I've been watching Kamen Rider which I recently discovered and am very much enjoying.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

I recently finished Broad City and I loved it. Currently working my way through series two of Vikings. I'm mostly waiting for new Mad Men and Game of Thrones to start though.

I'm still a bit sad that Parks and Rec and Legend of Korra have finished because everything I love dies.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Whoa! good title for a song there, EG:smokin:
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Hold on while I work on a cd cover.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I am mostly watching Fortitude which has been great - and er, grisly, Walking Dead - which has had a noticeable brevity in its storytelling this season (is the writing on the wall already? Terminus had a huge build up during season 4 and it was effectively done in one at the start of this season) and Moone Boy which is Chris O'Dowd's ace sitcom about a boy and his imaginary friend.

Looking forward to Game Of Thrones when that comes back next week :)
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Ta da!
Attachments
tfaac.jpg
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I'd buy that for a dollar! :D
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I am currently rewatching The X-Files in preperation for its return. 12 year old me was a fool for getting bored during the pilot and going to bed before the very nice scene where Scully strips down to her underwear and insists Mulder look hard at her bum as she's afraid an alien has been up there.

And who can blame them?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Powers on the Playstation Network
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Kid's shows. Occasionally watch Nature of Things, Doczone, random talkshows, The odd episode of Dr Phil (it's like Jerry Springer, But with no actual fights and more bald!), Nature, and whatever else I have DVR'd. I think I have a couple of episodes of Once Upon A Time saved but I haven't watched it yet.

Really should get around to actually watching all of this crap instead of saving it and then deleting it when the list gets too full.

I'd like to get back to watching Game of Thrones... :p
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Of new stuff, I've been watching Better Call Saul. Still have to watch this week's though.
F1, when it's in season, like usual.

Of older things, I've been working my way through the full series of YuYu Hakusho again. Always liked the show and I'd forgotten I had the DVDs around.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

My watching has been somewhat stymied by the fact that the wife and I are rarely able to watch the same thing at the same time, which is our preference, unless it's Curious George or something for Moira.

Current TV shows I've been watching are Flash, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Constantine (provided it doesn't get outright cancelled). Older stuff, I just finished another viewing of TF: Prime (which I think may now be my favorite series of them all) and Buffy, because I don't think I've ever done a proper watch. It's always been sort of piecemeal, unlike Angel.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

RID, Elementary, Constantine.

Had Buffy S1 on as background noise during the week; in retrospect it really jumps around in tone and there aren't many vampires in it...
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Hound wrote:Mostly I've been watching Kamen Rider which I recently discovered and am very much enjoying.
Too bad only a half of the first series has any sort of subtitles for it out there. Looks like I'm gonna be in for a long wait once I run out.

I recently finished both Layzner and Galient and took upon to rewatch VOTOMS and Gundam, although I'm now watching them in chronological instead of production order and just started watching Pailsen Files and Stardust Memory respectively.

In the meantime, I've also been watching the original Addams Family TV series as well as The Munsters, Jem, and Batman TAS.

I've also been catching up on Braves and Trider G7...which has no translation at all, so I'm kinda watching it in the hard mode.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Well, I watched the first series up to as far as they have subtitled and then skipped ahead to the beginning of the heisei era stuff so I'm a dozen or so eps into Kuuga.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

NCIS season 11: Usual NCIS fare while introducing a new main character as well as a spin-off.
Destruction is my specialty
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I've got to get back into watching Kamen Rider Faiz.

As for what I'm watching right now.......

Gotham, Sleepy Hollow(when it returns), Walking Dead, iZombie, Arrow, Supernatural, Flash(though at this point, I'm so far behind I may have to wait for Netflix to get season 1 so I can catch up). And thanks to Hulu +, I'm watching Horrible Histories, The Adventures of Sherlock Hound, Selfie(what's left of it. ABC is depriving me of hot Scottish redhead!), Stargates SG-1, Atlantis, and Universe.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Recently started watching American Horror Story with my friend. Midway through 'Coven' now (that being the third season).

Good, occasionally over the top, fun. Like how each season has a clear beginning, middle and end. And part of the fun is watching and waiting to see how actors from previous seasons are recast into different roles and settings. It's pretty cool. I like it.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Can't say I watch that much TV at the mo, but I have recently been enjoying Only Connect, which has just finished another series. On DVD I've been enjoying Brooklyn Nine Nine (season 1), and especially Der Tatortreiniger (The Crime Scene Cleaner), a very, very good German comedy series. I am really hoping for an English language re-make, because the set-up and characters are great, and I'd love to share it with friends who don't speak German. I've seen one dubbed episode, but the voice they used for the main character, Schotty, was all wrong. However, brilliant TV!
Wreck and Rule!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Finally going through my TV, currently watching the Life Story documentaries I've got DVR'd, though apparently they're available on the CBC website so I probably didn't need to bother. Oh well.

Watching "Home", and I want to hug all the freaking adorable Hermit Crabs.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!