New Target exclusive Dreadwing question...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Hound

New Target exclusive Dreadwing question...

Post by Hound »

I just got this thing and it's cool and all but the gattling gun thing or whatever it is doesn't seem to work. I put the missles in, they don't seem to lock in place or anything but the instructions suggest that they aren't supposed to as it says to hold it so they don't slide out. I twist the nob thing on the back that is supposed to make it fire but nothing happens no matter which direction I twist the thing. Am I an idiot or is my toy defective?
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Grandmaster Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Grandmaster Shockwaeve »

I have the G2 version... the missiles don't lock in, but if you twist the nob clockwise (while holding the Jet mode upside down so the gun is on top) then you should feel more resistance and it should fire the missiles... make sure that the missiles are in all the way (no I don't think you're stupid, but, you know...) and if it doesn't work, then I'd say yours might be defective...
Hang on to your ego.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

The Beast Wars II version's missiles lock in.

I feel special. :)
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Yeah BB's missles lock into place, you feel a small click, though not much. With the launcher. One way rotates rather well, but does jack except make a clicking sound. The other way requires more force than you expect, but then launches them, so if it doesn't work one way, try the other until you're afraid to break it.

Oh quick question about the "Starscream", Smokejumper, Smokescreen mold: Do the missles stay in and fire well? Cause on my BWII version, they're cr@p and don't stay in or fire well (well one side fires great if it stays in. the other side stays in but doesn't fire)
Flesh Creature
Protoform

Post by Flesh Creature »

I saw the Dredwing and Smokejumper in Target on clearance for 14.99. I have the Starscream BB version and lucky to say they lock.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

At 14.99, I'd buy it :D
E Nice
Protoform

Post by E Nice »

My Target one locks in place and fires fine.
Murk: We will bring you Bob Barker. We will bring you the limp and beaten body of Bob Barker! - BTVS