That UK G1 Sticker Album by Panini....

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Shrapnel Clone

That UK G1 Sticker Album by Panini....

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Anybody collecting it? Are the stickers any good?

I got it with that UK Armada #1 comic, and was wondering if the stickers are easy to come by in the shops over there, because I fear we won't be getting them over here....
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

We haven't had the stickers in at work, but then we stopped stocking the comic from #2 as it wasn't selling. From what I hear, though, it's the same stills from the 1980s book [y'know, the ones that used to make up this place & Transfans' cartoon image galleries back in the day], and Armada box art...
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

i bought a few packets. One had the exact same stickers as the other packet i bought. It happened a lot so i don't get em. A waste of money.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Just order them from Panini then. You can order 25 per address at the price of 7 pence a piece (42 pence for 6 --> 2 pence more than a package, but NO chance of doubles). So have one set of 25 sent to every uncle, aunt, grandparent, friend, neighbour, etc and collect them there, if you want em all for a reasonable price...
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Got some yesterday. a few will adorn my bass.
Gruff
Protoform

Post by Gruff »

i've got it and the original G1 one. cant say i've seen all that many similar pics if any at all so i dunno where u got that from.
it has got stills from all of season1, some from 2 and the movie, dont recall seeing season 3 in there.

there's a pull out bit for armada and most of the characters and minicon teams and i've got sh*t loads of packets and only had 1 double so far :p
Gruff 3:16 says Brendocon is da man!!Image
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
Got some yesterday. a few will adorn my bass.
Yeah, I decorated my CD player with the free packet that came with the album attached to issue 1... :)